November 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by mxpriyanka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMGG DID I REALLY WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS?!?!?! and like a LOT of it? I could give a damn about the packaging, I only care about the product.
I am of ethnic origin and olive skin, with dark circles, and had great hope for this product after reading the reviews here :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Glamourallaround

I have to say that I'm always a little skpetical when I buy
products online. But I took a chance and I am glad I did.

What amazed me about this product is that I could see a difference
within a relatively short amount of time and other people noticed it too!

It's funny how two of my female colleagues at work approached me discreetly on their own and asked me what I've been using. They know I've been battling under the eye circles for a long time. I didn't hesistate to share them with my secret and I encourage everyone reading this post to do the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by jativa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the EESolutions a couple of months ago and absolutely love them. These are essential to me in the morning or before going out. I did try other ones before I found out about the products but, the results were not as good.

I have moderate puffiness and dark circles and this product works like magic. At first, I was a bit hesitant to use them because I have allergies in my eyes and almost everything bothers me, but not these.

Now I'm trying the undercover. I'll post in a few days to let you know if I have obtained good results :D

They provide a very good customer service!!! I am so impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by mlamore

As a 38 year old guy, I decided this year that it was time to stop hiding my lines under long bangs, chop off m hair and start showing my face to the world. It is amazing how in a few years, as you hit your late 30s, the quality of your appearance can change, even for someone like me who uses all natural products with no perfumes. A friend of mine who is in the acting industry recommended this product to me. I always thought that he was one of those annoying people who never age, but it turns out it's because he uses this product on a regular basis, and buys it frequently for friends who are hitting our age group and looking to freshen up their appearance. I was sceptical at first: i'd seen people spend gross amounts of money on other products (even used a few myself) with no discernable changes. I got a bottle, which was quite reasonably priced, and started using a little dab every night before bed and I tell you, in a week, the difference was dramatic!!! The skin around my eyes looked fresh and bright and there wasn't one line anywhere! Even the dark circles under my eyes had vanished - I was truly amazed!! I've taken to using it just a little past my eyebrow and along the oval of my eye to under the lid on a nightly basis. I'm constantly getting compliments from people at work and from friends who haven't seen me in ages who think I've had work done! :) When I travel away from home, it's the first thing in my travel bag. Take it from a cynic of so-called beauty products, you will save yourself a lot of extra stress lines by picking up this product and leaving that other nonsense out there on the dusty shelves.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Awful awful product would never use again did absolutely nothing waste of money

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by melaniegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am not the sort of girl that posts on beauty forums but I had to say something about the EES. Makeup alley is one of the sites that I refer to for at least some idea of the quality of beauty products on the market. I have read great reviews about the Easy Eye Solutions for over a year and decided to try them. I first read about them on the EDS Skin Care forum. Here is the link in case anyone wants to have a look.

I do wonder about some of the negative comments left on MUA not only about the Easy Eye Solutions but other products as well. They seem somehow contrived, planned and unsubstantiated one following another on the same day. Something suspicious there. With Easy Eye Solutions offering a money back guarantee how can anyone lose? In spite of this, the comments on this thread are largely positive and so they should be. I purchased mine from a company called NCN Pro Skin Care who have extremely high standards and sell only the top anti aging products on the market. I checked all this out before I purchased and that was certainly good enough for me. If interested have a look at their site. NCN's customer service is top notch and I am now using many of the products sold there including the EES.

With out a doubt I will say that these are exceptional products! Have noticed puffy eyes and dark circles starting to appear over the last couple of years. I read several testimonials and decided to give the Easy Eye Solutions products a shot. I tried them for the first time a month or so ago and was stunned, even with the first applications. It took years off of my appearance! I am continuing to use it, and swear that the effects are cumulative. I purchased the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment, the Illuminating Eye Care and the Under Cover Highlighter. The combo is a knock out. My eyes have never looked better. Friends and family have all noticed the difference. Even my husband, who never notices anything gave me a huge compliment. These are completely special products. I have tried all sorts of things over the years but never anything like this! My dark circles and puffiness are gone and I mean gone! It takes a couple of tries to get the applications right but I had no problem. I will not go a day without them.

If anyone would like to insinuate that I have been put up to this or have been asked to do this review by the Easy Eye Solutions company, please find something better to do.

I did this for only one reason. I am a huge fan of the EES because they have made a difference no other products of their kind could.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Jpruss

Cheek Bags!!! Those awful puffy bags that suddenly appear on the top of your cheek bone.....INSTANT EYE TUCK flattens them right out. I don't have eye bags, but I do have the malar festoon on my right cheek - which is a fancy name for an ugly blob. I tried everything to cover it up but nothing worked until I tried Instant Eye Tuck. I did try one other product which worked too, but it left a white, powdery residue on my face which was worse looking than the festoon. Instant Eye Tuck flattens the festoon right down and you can put make-up on over it. The effect lasts all day and it only takes a couple of seconds to apply. I put on my moisturizer - then I clean the festoon area "only" so it's clean and dry. Then I put a small (very small) drop of Eye Tuck on the festoon and smooth it out. Very quickly it dries and the festoon (bag - whatever you want to call it) becomes barely noticeable. I put my makeup on over it and it disappears. I'm someone who was actually considering surgery to get rid of this problem, but it only really bothers me when I'm out in public and Instant Eye Tuck solved the problem. I've done alot of research about malar festoons and I know there are alot of women (and men) out there wondering how the heck to get rid of it. Surgery is the ONLY way to get rid of it, but Instant Eye Tuck will make it disappear all day long and it's much better than going under the knife. Spread the word....it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by brendaconnelly1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm using all three products for nearly 2 years now. As a makeup artist & personally I can't live without it. When I see big bags under clients eyes the first thing I do is moisturize them & then apply the eye tuck solution. By the time I pick out their colors the bags have shrunk & I can proceed. Everyone is happy.
I personally use the eye tuck every other day now. The puffiness has reduced so drastically that daily application is no longer necessary.
Put any doubt about these products out of your mind. They work. The first time I placed an order I was confused about the order of use so I called customer service & an agent explained every product thoroughly. Besides with a money back guarantee there's no risk.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by soleilandme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say I have been looking for an under eye cream for my dark circles and bags for a while now.When i started reading the reviews for this treatment i started getting excited that so many people had these great reviews,but then i thought something is funny about them.If you compare the reviews to other product reviews these ones are so much more lenghthy also there is alot of BOLD lettereing where they want to emphisize certain words that probably subconsciously hit a spot in your brain to want to buy this product but im smarter than all that.Also NOTE on the good reviews there are more people clicking on the "was this helpful" hand rather than the honest reviews, and the longer the positive reviews a.k.a FAKE reviews the more the hands increase in numbers.Im glad I read more into it and I will continue my search.Good luck to those who WASTE there money on it lol.
***EDIT*** Ladies and Mua members on this date 03-10-2011 I received a very lengthy e-mail from "Bkaips" offering me a three month supply of this Easy Eye Solution and illimunating cream free of charge if I no longer gave this product line a bad name and would not edit any other negative feedback on it.She had told me that since myself and the two other mua members had wrote our not so good reviews the sales have gone down(not that good to begin with she said) and the best she could do for me was provide me with three free months of this product and it would include free shipping.I told her even though it was being offered for free I didn't want it because she is being misleading and in my opinion it's false advertising.SO BUYER BEWARE! Im sure the two other neg reviewers will be soon posting the same response from "Bkaips" unless I just layed her cards out and wont want to do this to herself again with them others.

19 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by jasmine108

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bags and really dark circles. The kind of circles that no amount of makeup will hide. When I first tried EES my eyes looked amazing after application, but no matter how much I applied it would flake. Then I started playing around with layering it on top of other eye creams. I have found if I layer it on top of Clarins extra-firming serum it works great and doesn't flake. I am so happy to have found EES! Now I can leave the house feeling much more confident.