Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.

on 9/26/2011 4:17:00 PM

For many years, people have told me I look nothing like my age. Then about three years or so ago, some people began to tell me I looked "tired." Well, this really was their way of saying "wow, look at those bags under your eyes!" Lately the bags under my eyes have become an obsession, especially since other than that, my face is fairly free of wrinkles and fine lines. I've tried practically every cream on the market ... expensive to drug store kinds. Nothing worked. A couple of weeks ago, I even spent the big bucks on the Clarisonic Opal which I read split reviews on. Well for me, that didn't work either. Desperate to find a solution, I searched the internet until I came across the Easy Eye Solutions line of products. Upon contacting the company for assistance, the owner of the company communicated with me directly and advised me to just start with the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment. He didn't even insist that I purchase all three products in his line but wanted me to start out slow and let him know how it worked. Well, after only one application, I saw a dramatic decrease in my under eye bags! I almost couldn't believe it. So I am writing to say if you thought there was no solution to the horrible bags that come with age and heredity there is hope! Since the Tuck treatment is working so well, I went ahead and ordered the two other products in the line. When doing so, I was even refunded the shipping! Talk about customer service. I can't wait to try the Illuminating Eye Care and the UnderCover Active Highlighter. I am sure these will be the only things I will ever use again to keep my eyes looking young and refreshed. If you think that this line is all hype, believe me, I am not the only one who has given Easy Eye Solutions rave reviews. Stop feeling bad about those bags and just see for yourself how great you can look and feel! I am truly a believer and loyal customer of Easy Eye Solutions now. This is the first time I've ever posted on a blog but I want other people who suffer from eye bags to try this amazing line! And not only is the product remarkable, the customer service is stellar. Five Stars+++++

***Review Update***
I would like to take a moment to validate my review since there are ridiculous posts here insinuating that the positive reviews are fake.

I've been using the EES products now for almost three months and I stand by my original statements that this is the best product I've ever used for my under eye bags. It is not perfect and has not eliminated my under eye bags completely (which only surgery could do and which I am not inclined towards) but it has made a noticeable difference in my appearance which has made me happy.

Everyone is different and not all products work on each condition. We as consumers need to perform our due diligence and purchase things that we feel will be effective. Blogs like this are immensely helpful unless they become extremely negative. To say something doesn't work is one thing but to claim that other positive reviews are "fake" undermines the nature of public opinion. Yes, it is my experience and "opinion" that this product works for me. And the reason I don't post other reviews on other products is
1) I am a mother of two young children
2) I have my own business and therefore, busy with work 3) I have yet to find other products that I feel merit my time to write a review.

From looking at other posts, perhaps this is not for younger people? As others have said, there is a money back guarantee so it's truly worth a try.

on 6/21/2011 6:16:00 PM

I would sincerely like to thank those who took the time to write comprehensive reviews on the EES. So many other reviews here are not reviews at all. More like venting or jabbing and seemed rather made up. A waste of space. There is an unconditional money back guarantee on all the EES products, so it is a win win situation. How can anyone complain about that?

I have been a lurker on this site for some time now and decided to post my experience with the Easy Eye Solutions. Once I read what the responsible members had to say, I ordered.

I purchased one bottle of the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment, one of the Illuminating Eye Care and one Under Cover Highlighter.

My particular under eye issues included lines and cross hatching, dark circles and puffiness. My dark circles are hereditary and I have always understood that to eliminate them completely would be impossible. So my expectations were realistic to start. For my persistent puffy eyes I wanted no bags. My lines, I expected to reduce them considerably.

To start, I would use a mild toner to clean my under eye area, then apply a small amount of the Illuminating Eye Care. I would blend this in lightly with a gentle tapping motion. My eyes looked brighter right away. Then I would apply a stroke or two of the highlighting pen. Again, I would blend in with a tapping motion. This pen is like a regular concealer with perhaps a lighter coverage. With this and the Illuminating my eyes looked very bright and really concealed my dark circles. The claim from Easy Eye Solutions is that these products will treat dark circles and fine lines while masking them. Once this was all set I applied a small drop of the Instant Eye Tuck to each eye. Always maintaining a light tapping action with my ring finger in a tight circular motion. Waited a few minutes and voila, no bags. My eyes looked wide open,bright and smooth all day.

Since then I do not necessarily use all three products together. I often will use the Illuminating Eye Care as a night cream and only apply the highlighter and the Instant Eye Tuck during the day. The Under Cover has now replaced my regular concealer.

Three months later these are my results: On the days I use the products my eyes are perfect. Even on the days when I do not use them, my eyes have improved substantially. The accumulated effects reduced my dark circles and fine lines by 50%. My under eye puffiness is hardly noticeable at all.

I have never used anything like the Easy Eye Solutions before and am so happy with the results. They are worth every cent and each bottle lasts for months. Even after using each product almost daily for three months, I have loads left. I figure that they should last about 8 months.

on 6/20/2011 12:50:00 PM

OMGG DID I REALLY WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS?!?!?! and like a LOT of it? I could give a damn about the packaging, I only care about the product.
I am of ethnic origin and olive skin, with dark circles, and had great hope for this product after reading the reviews here :(

I have to say that I'm always a little skpetical when I buy
products online. But I took a chance and I am glad I did.

What amazed me about this product is that I could see a difference
within a relatively short amount of time and other people noticed it too!

It's funny how two of my female colleagues at work approached me discreetly on their own and asked me what I've been using. They know I've been battling under the eye circles for a long time. I didn't hesistate to share them with my secret and I encourage everyone reading this post to do the same.

on 4/26/2011 5:28:00 AM

I bought the EESolutions a couple of months ago and absolutely love them. These are essential to me in the morning or before going out. I did try other ones before I found out about the products but, the results were not as good.

I have moderate puffiness and dark circles and this product works like magic. At first, I was a bit hesitant to use them because I have allergies in my eyes and almost everything bothers me, but not these.

Now I'm trying the undercover. I'll post in a few days to let you know if I have obtained good results :D

They provide a very good customer service!!! I am so impressed.

on 4/18/2011 7:28:00 PM

As a 38 year old guy, I decided this year that it was time to stop hiding my lines under long bangs, chop off m hair and start showing my face to the world. It is amazing how in a few years, as you hit your late 30s, the quality of your appearance can change, even for someone like me who uses all natural products with no perfumes. A friend of mine who is in the acting industry recommended this product to me. I always thought that he was one of those annoying people who never age, but it turns out it's because he uses this product on a regular basis, and buys it frequently for friends who are hitting our age group and looking to freshen up their appearance. I was sceptical at first: i'd seen people spend gross amounts of money on other products (even used a few myself) with no discernable changes. I got a bottle, which was quite reasonably priced, and started using a little dab every night before bed and I tell you, in a week, the difference was dramatic!!! The skin around my eyes looked fresh and bright and there wasn't one line anywhere! Even the dark circles under my eyes had vanished - I was truly amazed!! I've taken to using it just a little past my eyebrow and along the oval of my eye to under the lid on a nightly basis. I'm constantly getting compliments from people at work and from friends who haven't seen me in ages who think I've had work done! :) When I travel away from home, it's the first thing in my travel bag. Take it from a cynic of so-called beauty products, you will save yourself a lot of extra stress lines by picking up this product and leaving that other nonsense out there on the dusty shelves.

on 4/7/2011 9:01:00 PM

Awful awful product would never use again did absolutely nothing waste of money

on 1/31/2011 6:44:00 PM

I am not the sort of girl that posts on beauty forums but I had to say something about the EES. Makeup alley is one of the sites that I refer to for at least some idea of the quality of beauty products on the market. I have read great reviews about the Easy Eye Solutions for over a year and decided to try them. I first read about them on the EDS Skin Care forum. Here is the link in case anyone wants to have a look.

I do wonder about some of the negative comments left on MUA not only about the Easy Eye Solutions but other products as well. They seem somehow contrived, planned and unsubstantiated one following another on the same day. Something suspicious there. With Easy Eye Solutions offering a money back guarantee how can anyone lose? In spite of this, the comments on this thread are largely positive and so they should be. I purchased mine from a company called NCN Pro Skin Care who have extremely high standards and sell only the top anti aging products on the market. I checked all this out before I purchased and that was certainly good enough for me. If interested have a look at their site. NCN's customer service is top notch and I am now using many of the products sold there including the EES.

With out a doubt I will say that these are exceptional products! Have noticed puffy eyes and dark circles starting to appear over the last couple of years. I read several testimonials and decided to give the Easy Eye Solutions products a shot. I tried them for the first time a month or so ago and was stunned, even with the first applications. It took years off of my appearance! I am continuing to use it, and swear that the effects are cumulative. I purchased the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment, the Illuminating Eye Care and the Under Cover Highlighter. The combo is a knock out. My eyes have never looked better. Friends and family have all noticed the difference. Even my husband, who never notices anything gave me a huge compliment. These are completely special products. I have tried all sorts of things over the years but never anything like this! My dark circles and puffiness are gone and I mean gone! It takes a couple of tries to get the applications right but I had no problem. I will not go a day without them.

If anyone would like to insinuate that I have been put up to this or have been asked to do this review by the Easy Eye Solutions company, please find something better to do.

I did this for only one reason. I am a huge fan of the EES because they have made a difference no other products of their kind could.

on 1/11/2011 9:40:00 AM

Cheek Bags!!! Those awful puffy bags that suddenly appear on the top of your cheek bone.....INSTANT EYE TUCK flattens them right out. I don't have eye bags, but I do have the malar festoon on my right cheek - which is a fancy name for an ugly blob. I tried everything to cover it up but nothing worked until I tried Instant Eye Tuck. I did try one other product which worked too, but it left a white, powdery residue on my face which was worse looking than the festoon. Instant Eye Tuck flattens the festoon right down and you can put make-up on over it. The effect lasts all day and it only takes a couple of seconds to apply. I put on my moisturizer - then I clean the festoon area "only" so it's clean and dry. Then I put a small (very small) drop of Eye Tuck on the festoon and smooth it out. Very quickly it dries and the festoon (bag - whatever you want to call it) becomes barely noticeable. I put my makeup on over it and it disappears. I'm someone who was actually considering surgery to get rid of this problem, but it only really bothers me when I'm out in public and Instant Eye Tuck solved the problem. I've done alot of research about malar festoons and I know there are alot of women (and men) out there wondering how the heck to get rid of it. Surgery is the ONLY way to get rid of it, but Instant Eye Tuck will make it disappear all day long and it's much better than going under the knife. Spread the word....it works.

I'm using all three products for nearly 2 years now. As a makeup artist & personally I can't live without it. When I see big bags under clients eyes the first thing I do is moisturize them & then apply the eye tuck solution. By the time I pick out their colors the bags have shrunk & I can proceed. Everyone is happy.
I personally use the eye tuck every other day now. The puffiness has reduced so drastically that daily application is no longer necessary.
Put any doubt about these products out of your mind. They work. The first time I placed an order I was confused about the order of use so I called customer service & an agent explained every product thoroughly. Besides with a money back guarantee there's no risk.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)