MAC Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

4.4

on 9/18/2013 8:22:00 AM

I absolutely love MAC lipsticks and this one did not disappoint! It's so smooth and easy to apply and the color is like a sheer dark pinky-purple. If I apply it in the morning, I'll bring it with me to reapply during the day but that's not a problem! Such a great product for Fall. :-)

on 9/17/2013 7:11:00 PM

This is my 3rd MAC lipstick and my favorite so far. I prefer applying it lightly. It is not drying, brightens up my face without being too bright and wears well.

on 9/8/2013 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The color is buildable and it feels like butter on my lips. Not overly glossy, as a matte-fan I actually really like this. Not drying at all although most of the time I use a balm underneath.
I'm NC20 but rather cool, when I first tried it I was sooo excited, this lipstick was the best I ever wore in my life.

It has everything I want in a lipstick:
- sheer, but buildable if I want more color
- I can apply without a mirror
- creamy, not drying
- no bad taste, no strong smell
- compliments my skin really well
- when it fades it leaves a nice and even color on my lip, but not hard to get it off either
- good packaging

I will buy this again definitely!

on 8/26/2013 3:02:00 AM

The perfect shade for simply just about any occasion you can think of. Can be worn during any season, looks perfect on most skin tones. Can be layered (goes from sheer to opaque). Simply my go to lipstick, I carry it around everywhere. Can be used instead of a lip balm, it does the trick at keeping your lips soft and moisturized. BIG THUMBS UP for this product.

on 8/22/2013 11:26:00 PM

I bought this back last summer when I was not as comfortable with doing dark lips for fall and I fell in love. If you aren't ready to wear those dark vampy colors this color is for you. It goes beautifully with a light or dark bronzed eye with a plum blush. I find that even though its a lustre finish it doesn't have a noticeable amount of "glitter" or "sheen" like Plink for example does

on 8/22/2013 1:58:00 PM

You know, I'm puzzled by how awful this looks on me. I am cool toned, and I swatched it on my hand in the store. It looked pretty nice in there. Things with a purple cast usually look fabu on me. Not this one, though. I think the main problem is that once it is on my lips, it pulls really Fuchsia. The added hot pinkness doesn't suit me because I already have a lot of pink in my skin. I like the texture of it though. If I loved the color, I would buy it again because it is long-lasting and not drying.

on 8/7/2013 5:33:00 PM

I've just Back2Maced 6 empties for this lipstick. And I love it! I'm sort of happy because I always end up choosing lipsticks I never use but this one is a keeper.

It is definitely a MLBB lipstick, not too 'look at my lips' ideal for working days or travel, but sure it can look stunning with a smokey eye. I'm pretty sure it'll look good almost on everyone.

And I adore Lustre finish, it makes your lips kissable and smooth.

So what else can I say? Read other Ladies' helpful reviews, they've said it all. Thanks to them I've just found a new favorite.

This is one of two lipsticks I've ever emptied, I love it and am halfway through my second. It's a nearly opaque medium plum shade with no shimmer and just a bit of gloss. Totally appropriate for everyday wear or nights out. The only downside is it does rub off on cups and other faces easier than most of my lipsticks.

on 7/31/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If I could only have 1 lipstick for the rest of my life I would pick this one. It's the perfect color for fall, and you can get away with wearing it during the summer as well! It apply beautifully without creasing! Would definitely recommend.

on 7/26/2013 11:46:00 PM

This lipstick is AMAZING! I really love luster lipsticks because they are sheer pigmentation but builds easily. Plumful is great for a wash of color and just adds the perfect amount of color to your lips, and the perfect color.

Popular Lipsticks