July 30, 2014 | 1950 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by LluviaP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I could only have 1 lipstick for the rest of my life I would pick this one. It's the perfect color for fall, and you can get away with wearing it during the summer as well! It apply beautifully without creasing! Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Ng15

This lipstick is AMAZING! I really love luster lipsticks because they are sheer pigmentation but builds easily. Plumful is great for a wash of color and just adds the perfect amount of color to your lips, and the perfect color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by ang0990

I would DEFINITELY buy this lipstick again verysoon(running low). this was my first MAC product ever and im still loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by FionaNiamh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Plumful is my one of my fav MAC lipsticks of all time, because of the fact that it is a lustre it does not come out as dark as what it looks in the bullet, but this does not mean that you are not able to get this colour when layed Plumful can look exactly what it looks like in the bullet. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone well worth the price i will be running back for another one as soon as my one runs out. Looks great during the day time with just one coat, but when layerd can also give a nice and dramatic look for an evening out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by queenofga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this color. I'm an NW45, and this is a good 'neutral' plum color, appropriate for the corporate office where i work as a manager. I wear it with either mac's bittersweet or chestnut liner. I like plumful because you can wear one 'swipe' for a simple barely-there look, or swipe on some more to build the color. even still, it's sheer enough so that you end up with a professional look and not an opaque look. even with a ton on, it's not too bold. pink with a splash of purple, and i'd describe it as the purple version of Mac's Sweetie color. def recommend and i think it'd actually work well for any skintone. my new HG. was previously wearing hug me with the chestnut liner as my neutral/nude, which still works, but this is a nice, welcome change. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by eyejayare

Love this lipstick. I saw EssieButton had it and gave it a rave review and I was starting a new job and bought this as a treat. The colour is a really lovely mauvey plum - the pay off is pretty good but because it's a lustre it builds up quite well from almost sheer to quite opaque. Everyone compliments me when I wear it. It really does suit all skin tones.
Price is fine - MAC lipsticks are so moisturising and smell great so I'm happy to pay $36 AUD for a decent lipstick. It outperforms other brands I have and doesn't compare to Tom Ford, Illamasqua or even Chanel as far as bang for buck.
I think MAC packaging is reasonable for the price but inevitably the silver writing rubs off everything after a few days in my bag.
Totally worth a try if you don't want anything too dramatic or don't usually wear lipstick. Great colour and works day, night, work, casual - anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this because of all the rave reviews I've heard (from Lily Pebbles & essiebutton on YT). It was my first MAC purchase ever. lol. Still not quite sure how I avoided MAC for so long. But anyway, this is a great color. It does remind me of something but whatever it is, I don't have it anymore. It's bright without being too bright. I thought it would be similar to NARS Damage but Plumful is darker & less sheer. I'm happy I have both, esp since its a color that works well on me (NW10)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by zephir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Plumful-a beautiful, pick me up shade on my NC20 skin which doesn't look too done up, yet can be dressed up. I love the scent and the packaging is simple yet sturdy. It is drying, so you do need to layer this with a balm. If I don't, my lips start to get very dry. Great for everyday wear!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I left a review for this actually mistaking it for syrup as I have both. Syrup and Plumful are very similar however Syrup is a lustre finish and Plumful is cremesheen. Plumful is a medium mauve shade. It is fairly dark with my skin tone however it does suit me. It is a nice change from my usual pink lipsticks. I have worn it twice in the day but it would look very nice in the evening with smokey eyes. I would definitely recommend to those looking for a change and I believe it is most flattering on cool skin tones.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by UnleashDarkness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mac is well known for their vast array of lipsticks in different finishes and a multitude of colours.I've wanted an everyday lipstick but all the nude-ish pinkish colours did not appeal to my mom but this one did.It's a lovely plummy colour that suits my Middle eastern complexion.It goes on smoothly and has the typical Mac vanilla scent which I adore.On the downside it does not last long at all and I have to keep reapplying it during the day.