November 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They are sticky - but with short hair that doesn't bother me very much :) I have Rio Peach which is great for a natural look and Fraise for a pop of colour. They last for hours so you get value for your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by miriamt16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the second high end lip gloss i've bought. Pretty impressed. Amazing lasting power!! Mine was in Berry Bold. It enhances my pigmented lips. For me it's like a nice, sheer "dark" pink (if that makes sense). Can be buildable for sure! Can be a little sticky but you wont get strings around your mouth when you talk. SMELLS SO YUMMY! Like watermelon! It feels like a jelly smoothly gliding on your lips. MOISTURIZING. MOISTURIZING. MOISTURIZING. Oh yeah, did i mention it was moisturizing? I love it except i don't love the price. $18.00 for a lipgloss? Really? I dont know why it's so much! The packaging isnt even fancy! Yes, the packaging is portable and convenient but i dont think it's worth $18.00. Other than that i love it and would definitely repurchase if it was cheaper!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lucytwoshoes

This stuff is DISGUSTING. It tastes like Tide laundry detergent or such like. This is SO chemical, it surely cannot be good for you. It smells horrible, it's too thick and sticky, and honestly the chemical detergent smell makes me feel nauseous. i would never buy this.
Personally I only use ingredients that I can pronounce, (and I can't pronounce many of these). This stuff contains formaldehyde. Do yourselves a favor. Look up the ingredients. It's a petrochemical toxic nightmare.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This was "THE IT GIRL" of glosses in the late 90`s but today the lip gloss market is over saturated. There are so many cheaper, flavored glosses. The consistency is heavy, oily and bleeds outside the corners of my lips after some time. I get acne on my chin/skin on upper lips due to this. While it does provide high shine effect, I`ve stop buying since there are so many brands to experiment with. It does provide a glass like shine. Having said that this was the premier glosses that set the standard for juicy wet gloss in a tube. These days i still get samples with GWP which i normally give away. I no longer purchase this but as this was one of the first lip gloss introduced to me, needless to say, today im addicted to lip glosses. Tks lancome~

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by leslielgc

I've been using juicy tubes for years and I still love them. I never use much product, very little, and I usually don't to ever buy them since I quite often get them free in the "gift with purchase" bundles. I can understand some people finding them sticky, but my hair is usually tied back and I love the glossy feel. Plus even with my hair down, I find it barely sticks if my hair does come in contact with it.

The other day I was walking down the street with a friend and a bug ran into my juicy tube covered lips... Needless to say the rather large fellow did get stuck and my friend had to do an emergency lip plucking for me. I'll pretend I was a big girl and didn't make a fuss, but I think we all know that's a fat lie.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lipgloss difficult in terms of getting the right amount of gloss over my lips. My purpose of wearing lipgloss is for a slight shine while moisturizing my lips, but this product gives my lips a full glaze instead of the slight coating. I'm not a real fan of the fragrance also. I am very sensitive to smells so I prefer anything without a strong smell. I understand that this product is for some people but it is not for me. I will not repurchase any of the juicy tubes in the future.

[Update]
Although I didn't like this lip gloss at first, because I still had to use it up, I kept on using it. I have to say that it is easier now to put on the right amount. I guess I got used to it. A little goes a long way. It is very moisturizing for my chapped lips and the staying power is great. I know people love the flavor but I actually wish I could use one without it. I am thinking about buying Mac's lip conditioner because I read lots of reviews about the consistency being similar to the juicy tubes minus the fragrance and color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I received this as a gift from a friend a few months ago, so I can't comment on the price. But I'm so-so about this. I hate how sticky it is but I really like the glossy look it gives my lips. Its not overly garish or anything. but the texture is hard to get past. Honestly i wouldn't purchase one of these on my own because I don't think its worth the money. though, I'm not a gloss girl.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

This product is okay, but definitely not worth the price. They are extremely sheer, but they do smell really good. They're really sticky, but it's not exactly the kind of sticky where your lips stick together. It just feels like it's stuck on my lips, like no matter which way I move my lips and mash them together, the lipgloss won't budge. It feels like it's plastic on my lips and won't move no matter which way I tug at it. I don't mind that stickiness too much, however, it is a bit weird. It looks pretty nice on the lips, but it basically just looks like any other shiny lipgloss. The packaging is okay, but it's much easier to apply with a finger or a doefoot applicator rather than squeezing it right onto your lips as it's rather hard to spread.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I got two of them as a gift about a month ago: Magic Spell and Spring Fling. The first one is a soft reddish color with tiny golden specks that looks sheer on the lips and the other one is a very pale pink color that's nude once applied. They both have fruity smells, they don't taste like anything, they feel kind of sticky (probably made so to enhance the lasting power over lips), and they are not so moisturizing. They also last on the lips the average of every other brand of lip gloss I have ever tried. They make lips look plumper over lipstick or without it. Well, to sum it all up, NOTHING special. They have just about the same qualities of any other lip glosses I've worn from other brands.
I just wanted to make it clear because I checked the price of these products online and it ranges from $18 to $23 dollars for each tube, which is ridiculously expensive! For that amount of money you can get a couple of more shades of lip glosses in any drugstore, with flavors added lol. (L'oreal is owned by Lancome -or viceversa-, they have great lip products for less).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by SkinMasquerade

I would buy as many colours as I liked if this product wasn't so expensive!!
its very moisturizing, and has a long lasting power
it comes in many beautiful shades and they smell amazing
it look fab in the tube and on the lips
try it out if your willing to pay the price, if not go to bath and body works, they have some nice lips glosses that are more affordable, but chose wisely because some are better then others