July 29, 2014 | 1526 users online

BB Cream - Gowoonsesang - BB cream SPF 30 PA++

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by cutiepatoo

i wish this product didn't break me out. it would've been perfect. i used to have clear skin, and i just wanted some coverage. so for the first few weeks, this product make my skin look so clear, and i got so many good comments on it. but later i realized that i was getting a few pimples. more than what i usually get. but this product really matched my skin (i'm a nc20-25) and it might not work on darker skin tones because its pretty light. the tube sometimes squeezes out on its own onto the cap, and its kind of expensive ($50) and hard to find, but it's pretty good.

so pros:
-good coverage
-flawless skin

cons:
-broke me out
-expensive
-hard to find
-weird tube

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by phoebel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros: Great BB cream for people with more oily skin - the oil control of this is better than some of the BB creams I have tried, though still not perfect. Note that while I have combination skin, I have a serious T zone problem, and this BB cream keeps the oil under control fairly well (I guess 4/5 for oil control). Blends quite well with my skin, but can get a little streaky. Excellent SPF.

Cons: Casts a grey-ish shade on my face and doesn't match very well. I have MAC nw25 tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Holamandy

Bought this product from SASA after my friend recommended it to me.

Unfortunately this product have me tiny bumps everywhere. I continued hoping that maybe my skin was just not used to the product...But more bumps appeared and i started getting mild acne =(

I stopped and my skin got better. I tried the product again (Cause i paid 43 bucks for it) but i got bumps on areas which i applied the bbcream. *didn't use it on my whole face.

Not sure what ingredient i'm allergic or senstive to.

I believe this is a good product. It just doesn't work for me T.T

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mm2015

I am new to the whole BB cream rage and since I'm in the U.S., these are rather hard to get. I've been ordering them from S. Korea and Japan off of ebay. I have tried several...2 BB creams by Somang (in Korea), Nanoce (a Japanese BB cream), Lioele, and Dr. G Hydra Intensive. Of all of these, I like Dr. G the best. There are a zillion BB creams on the asian market and I think they are all slightly different in terms of finish, shade, coverage, oil control, moisturizing properties, brightening etc. So it really takes a bit of experimenting to find one you like. As for Dr. G, it really brightens the skin, coverage is great, and it really gives a nice finish to the skin...like porcelain. I am NC20-25 and Dr. G is perfect for me shadewise. It is different from concealor in that it really refines the skin texture so you look like you have the no-makeup porcelain skin you see on asian actresses and models. But like a concealor, it conceals spots, dark circles etc. It is heavier in coverage than a tinted moisturizer but the hydra intensive does moisturize and brighten the skin and has quite a bit more coverage than a regular tinted moisturizer. So it's really in between a concealor and a tinted moisturizer...an "almost" foundation. I still wear sunscreen although Dr. G does have sunscreen protection and I always top off the BB cream with a little bit of Guerlain Beige Chic meteorites. I get so many comments on my skin when I wear this and it's usually comments like..."you have beautiful skin!" versus "your makeup is beautiful." I would much rather be complimented on my skin than my makeup anyday! The Dr. G Hydra Intensive BB cream really delivers in this respect. However, being a beauty product junkie, I do have Banila Co. Finish Multiple on order since I heard that that is also a great BB cream and I will review that when I get.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by jessmiex

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
it has good oil control & minimizes my pores.
my pores have been getting on my nerves as every single foundation i put enlarges my pores.
this bb cream fills in my pores nicely,giving it a matte finish.
Definitely will repurchase this again.
Alittle goes a long way.This tube will last me for a long time as little is needed.
I agree that the shade isn't the best but after blending the bb cream & letting it set on my skin for awhile,it slowly melts to my skin shade.
It really brightens my look!
LOVE IT!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is ok, I'm not overly crazy about it. The coverage is medium. You still need a concealer for spots, blemishes and under the eyes. The shade suits my NC20 skin. It's supposed to be hydrating but it didn't hydrate my skin at all. I've tried the Etude one and I hated it. Most of these BB creams make me look like a ghost in photos. I looks so ghastly white in pictures.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received Gowoonsesang Hydra Intensive BB cream (no SPF) as a gift last summer '09. I have tried the Shrill BB cream and didn't like it all, so I was apprehensive when I got this one. I first tried it in December '09 while I was on vacation and I was really impressed by it. The cream itself is light light beige in color, which blends quite easily into light to medium skin tone. I do not recommend this for darker skin tone since it might give you an ashy look ? The consistency is very creamy so a little does go a long long way! It doesn't dry my skin out and coverage is light, overall it even outs my skin tone, covers redness and gives my skin a nice finish :) I will have to buy the SPF 30 version next time since I'm conscious about using SPF in the day time. Overall as far as BB creams goes, I highly recommend the Gowoonsesang BB cream and the Etude BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

I got this in the local SASA. To cut things short, this product glides on like butter and has great coverage. I have light scars on my chin and it covers pretty well even WITHOUT concealer. Good that it comes with adequate SPF, lightly scented and does what it claims: brightens up the face with a 3-D sorta healthy glow. However, if I wear this >8hours/day for continuous 3-4 days straight, I would have lil bumps like rashes across my cheeks.

I can't be certain if this is clogging my skin/ the hot weather/it's just my skin reacting to it.

While, all BB creams out there claim to be more of skincare rather than cosmetics..... my personal opinion is that they still clog the pores to a certain extent as all of them have the coloured pigment *that makes up the colour of the BB*.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by LuxuryBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the texture and this product doesn't break me out. However, I have very light skin tone and seems the color is a bit dark and dull for me. If they have produced it in lighter shade I think I will for sure buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I like how it coveres imperfections and that its moiturizing. But I think its a little bit too greasy for use in hot weather.