January 30, 2015 | 1920 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

I have an excess of eyebrow products that I acquired while searching for the perfect one. I have high end and low end and mid-price. Who'd have thought the cheapest one I own is also the BEST?! Seriously, I love this stuff. It's great for darkening and filling in brows, and the slanted end of the brush is actually perfect for applying the wax (the fluffy side, however, is pretty useless). The wax isn't too pigmented. You won't look painted unless you build it up a lot, which is an option if you need it.

The wax is just awesome. It's a cross between a pencil and a powder. More pigmented than a powder, and less pigmented than a pencil, so it's way easier to apply. It looks more natural than any of my powders and pencils. I used to think powder was the way to go for natural-looking fullness, but now I'm all about this wax.

The only con is the powder. I don't use it. I don't see the point of it. I got this in "dark" (I have almost black hair), and the wax is very dark but the powder is very very light. Don't know what to do with it. I only use the wax, but I truly love it. Another ELF win!!! Best company ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I do not fill in my eyebrows often. Its actually a new thing ive been adding to my make up routine. I bought the maybelline Define-A-Brow ($5), this ELF kit ($3) and then when i splurged i bought IT cosmetics Brow PowerPerfector ($24). Out of those 3, the ELF is my favourite. I use my own angled brush and it fills in my brows well. I do not always use the powder part, mostly the wax and brush it through. It has decent staying power , it will get you through the day. Not waterproof and def not 24 hr style, but its good for a work day.
For a quick comparison, I found the mabelline was a bit harsh/dry, not smooth to work with or fluid. The IT one is good color and long lasting but the point on the pencil is way too thick to be precise esp when you get to the outer area of eyebrows.

I recommend this kit. Its got good color, stays decently, cost is good and its user friendly sans the powder which i find for me ruins the look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are four color choices for this: Light, Medium, Dark, and Ash. I bought the color Medium - Dark brown wax with a medium coffee brown powder. This compact comes with wax on one side and powder on the other. Also comes with a brush too. The brush is pretty good to work with if you don't have an angled eyeliner brush. It's cheap and really good for makeup beginners.

My oily eyelids and brows can get oily after few hours after washing my face/ putting makeup on, and I can say this eyebrow kit's staying powder is pretty decent. My brows can stay put a least a few hours. Then after that if your eyebrows are itchy and I scratch it, or if you hug somebody and accidently smudge your eyebrows on their face, you'll see that your eyebrows lost it's color and the makeup is gone.

Sometimes I think it's the wax... Whenever I have my lazy days and just put the powder, it seems to last much longer... Hope this review helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by jennifer30baby

Great product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Thick, pigmented, and creamy. A very nice dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow, in my opinion.
Juts use your own eyebrow angle brush and throw out the one included in this kit, it's crap. I personally find the setting powder too light for my brows (I'm using the dark brown kit).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this everyday to fill in my eyebrows, along with pencil to define them more. I have the shade ash (I think thats what its called) which is a tad light for my brows. This makes my brows look really full and covers any sparse patches. I have very oily skin and this does not slide or wear off through the day. I have no bad words about this product, I think benefit has a similar product which retails for around 20, so you cant go wrong with the price of this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is nice, gives a very natural look with the wax, blends right in!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail - and it's only 3 bucks! Would definitely recommend over any of the higher brands because they are just too expensive. This works just as great for less that half the price of higher brands!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LisMua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail eyebrow kit! I have used ALOT of different eyebrow kits and none even come close too this one. It is in a cute little black case that looks very high end but this product only cost's 3 dollars. The product lasts on your face and doesn't require any touch up's during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I frequently repurchase this eyebrow kit from Target in medium. Works great! I use more of the powder, but it is truly a bang for your buck kit. I don't see why a higher priced eyebrow kit would ever do a better job!