E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's been only recently that I've been experimenting with my brows since they're become the new thing to make a big deal about. My brows are on the thicker side but they always benefit from being filled in a little. I don't use this product to reshape or to outline my brows, only to fill them in a bit and help them appear fuller. And for that, this does the job really well! I got this in the shade Light and I apply the gel first and then the powder. It lasts all day for me and doesn't transfer anywhere else on to my skin. Even my mom commented on how nice and natural my brows looked. It's the perfect colour for me.

I will for sure repurchase again but you honestly need so little product so I don't think I'll be needing more any time soon. Also the packaging is lovely with a nice mirror included. I'm still iffy on the brush. It's too small and short to be comfortable for me and I'm most likely going to start using separate (longer) brushes.

I used to never do my eyebrows because they are quite full. Last year I was browsing at Target and decided to buy this eyebrow kit to try out eyebrow products because I didn't want to spend too much money. It became one of my best makeup purchases! It is affordable, yet it keeps my brows in place and looking good all day long. Now that I pluck/trim my eyebrows, it has become necessary to use a brow kit everyday if I wanted to change up the shapes.
I use the gel first and then the powder, and it lasts all day. I was taking a break from a project late one night and I accidentally fell asleep. The next day I woke up and my brows still looked pretty much perfect.
I've purchased the medium color and the dark color for when I switch up my hair color, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out of it. It is the best 3 dollars on makeup I've ever spent.
The only con I have about it is that the brush varies, one of the kits I bought had a much fuller brush compared to the other one. Also, the brush itself is really small (in order to fit into the kit), so sometimes it may be hard to grip it while doing your eyebrows.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not only is this a good deal, but a great product. I love the way it defines my brows without making it too much. Also withstands the hundred degree weather.

I love this product. I have tried quite a few different brow products in all price points from Dior, Anastasia, Loreal and Cover Girl and this by far is my favorite. The packaging is high end and reminds me of NARS products. The product itself fills in where I need it on my brows and looks very natural with my hair color which is dark brown, and you cannot beat the price on E.L.F. cosmetics, I also purchased an angled brow brush from E.L.F to use with this kit and it works great!

If you have brows that need some reasonably serious filling in or reshaping, don't get this. I have one eyebrow that's thick and looks ok with nothing in it, and looks good with some of this added. My other brow has gaps in it, and the product doesn't even fill them in. The product is waxy, so when you add more to make up for its lack of pigment, your brows look bad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I seriously don't get how this gets a rave review. My brows are ok, need a bit of shaping and filling in. This product doesn't deposit any colour or shape my brow in any way. It's like nothing. Cheap brown eyeshadow does the job of filling in much better and a bit of hairspray in the spoolie keep my brows in place than this product.

Honestly I don't like this product. You pay for what you get . (thats not always the case but for this item yes) I mean it works ok for $3 . But I see others comparing this to Anastasias dipbrow , it is nothing like it two completely different items if you ask me if say save up to purchase the anastasia dipbrow, it's the best quality and it lasts me up to 9months !! Invest your money in good quality long lasting makeup dolls !! (:

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff! When I want something quick and easy, this is my go-to. Admittedly, I prefer pencil brow products now (Anastasia Brow Wiz or NYX Micro Brow Pencil), but when I'm too lazy for that, I reach for this!

It's a great product for a fantastic price! It applies creamy smooth and the applicator isn't half bad.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love this and always come back to this. I am fair-skinned, and I like the lighter set, but i do also have the medium and just lightly run the powder over the brows and set it lightly with the gel. It is so natural and pigmented, so i only use a little bit. Being 51, eyebrows become almost invisible sometimes and this gives me a nice, natural look- I prefer it much more than a pencil. Do yourself a favor and buy this- i got mine at Marshals for under 3 dollars- it is worth experimenting- especially for the fair skinned gals that are aging and want a natural look-

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is a huge NOPE for me. I have pretty full, dark brows, but I do like to define them a little bit as I find it looks more neat and polished.
I thought I'd try this ELF brow product out as I didn't want to drop the $$ on Ecobrow and it has such great reviews. I have to say, it's a waste of $3.00. Just don't go there.
The only good thing this has going for it is the packaging. SO CUTE. I love how it's a little compact with both the wax and powder together and a little brush for touch-ups. The compact seems solid and it closes firmly so I could see it holding up in a purse or makeup bag.
The package is, sadly, the only good thing about this. I got it in the color dark (dark brows). First, I applied the wax to my brows.
Strike 1: I could NOT get this to make a sharp defining line to outline my brows
Strike 2: I went over my brows with the wax and it couldn't tame my stray brows
Strike 3: When filling in my brows the wax was streaky and did not look natural at all

Then (because I am a glutton for punishment), I went over the wax with the powder hoping that it would remedy the situation. Hoo boy! I was wrong! I'm guessing the powder is supposed to set the wax and help it stay in place. It may or may not. I can't attest to the longevity of the product since I washed it off as it was so awful. What I can say is that it made my eyebrows look like fuzzy caterpillars. It settled on TOP of my eyebrows and made the hairs look fuzzy like they were coated with powder instead of sitting on the skin below. SO BAD. This is a case where you really do get what you pay for. Save up your money and get something better instead. This does not give a good look. I will be going back to Ecobrow.

Popular Brows Products