September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not the most long lasting product but its great and it can be natural or intense depending on how you use great idea to put wax and powder and so affordable with lots of color choices just wish my local target didnt only carry shade medium

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not recommend this product if you are after a natural looking brow. The whole product I was disappointed with. The brush that comes with it is extremely small and makes the product hard to apply. I got a brunette color in it and it was way off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by goldsounds

This is the first product I've used on my brows and I haven't found any need to change. The color has stayed all day for me including through sweat, with no smudging or running. Even when I accidentally rubbed my hands over it it only came off a little bit. The packaging and little brush is cheap obviously, but if you use a real brush it goes on great and looks sharp.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by indigopurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So So...I found the powder to have a weird grainy consistency. The gel/cream does not have staying powder and I found it was hard to apply without loading it onto my brush. Not a product id re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I am unskilled and nervous with my eyebrows. That being said, even a novice like me can easily get great results from this product. I like to use it for filling in sparse spots and getting the length of both brows to match. Can't beat the price and it doesn't wear off easily, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried and tried to groom my brows for years with no luck, everything made them look fake and stupid, I bought this in medium and tried this morning and I am in love, my brows look defined but natural, I like how a light hand gives a subtle look and being a bit heavier gives a more dramatic style. I'm so pleased with this I keep looking in the mirror at my brows. I've spent a fortune on pencils etc over the years but now I'll be sticking with this until I can no longer get my mitts on it.
I've only tried a couple of elf products and they have been great. Just wish I could easily find them in the uk, instead if iverpaying via ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by SocialBeach

Good for price

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovuhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I keep going back for more and when applied right it looks really natural. I over pluck my eyebrows all the time so it's definitely a life saver and a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I've never used any high end brow products, but after using this for a mere $3, I don't think I'll ever need to! I first purchased this in 'medium', but then found the color 'ash' at Marshall's for $2.99 (of all places - I had never seen this shade at my local stores that sold ELF). Quite frankly, medium was the obvious choice for my brown (with slightly black tones) brows. However, I stopped using that shade because of how garish it made my brows look with my light golden blonde hair and NC25 skin (I've had people comment that they know I'm not a natural blonde because my eyebrows are a dead give away..whatever!) I stopped using this and then picked up a cheap brow pencil and felt it was okay..just meh. Then I started using this in ash and it's made all the difference! The gel is a light yellow-ish brown, and it literally looks like dirty mud if you swatch it on your hand. The powder is a gray toned brown. This defines my brows without looking as intense - I would have never guessed to try a much lighter color! The brush side of the applicator is thin and glides thru the spots that need to be filled in - as opposed to tugging at them with a pencil. The powder just adds the little extra oomph - I run an old mascara spoolie thru my brows and I'm good to go! The packaging is cute and sleek, I've hardly made a dent in mine. Great price, no odor or complaints from me! You have nothing to lose getting this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by malinpho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really good for my brows! I used to have the Estée Lauder eyebrow pencil but I found that it wore off later in the day, but with this product my eyebrows are pretty good! I'll be sure to buy this again! Love E.L.F. products