July 23, 2014 | 1777 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am on a tight budget at the moment and you can't get any more economical than a pot of moisturiser for 1.99. It's nice for my sensitive/dry skin in the winter. I think they have toned down the fragrance since I first used it which is good.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The night cream is actually better than the day cream - at least for my skin, which is super-sensitive and irritable. This cream is not too greasy. I only use it on dry areas like the cheeks and neck. I usually do not put oil-based creams on the forehead and nose areas.

The fragrance of this cream is pleasant, though slightly strong. Other than keeping the skin hydrated, I wasn't expecting any magic from the cream. So I must say that with low expectations, I am quite pleased with the night cream.
The price is also good. I had bought Boots night cream which cost four times the Lacura cream, and ended with many spots and breakouts on my face.
So far, Lacura has been safe. Keeping my fingers crossed.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by kellomtiff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really want to love this product! At first my skin felt so smooth and started looking great. But after a month I started getting these little white bumps all over my face and neck.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by arlenek

I have gone through several jars, great moisturiser not to thick, easily absorbed. And great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Duleiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The very best face cream I've ever tried! Actually, it kicked out the oh-so-beloved La Mer. It didn't broke me out at all, my skin felt instantly softer and firmer and it is a good base for my foundation (I use it every morning, so not as a night cream). It is a little bit gel-like, not thick at all and worked for my friend with acne-prone, oily skin really good as well. The fragrance is a bit flowery but it goes away in a few minutes. Beware of the retinol, you should use suncream before you leave the house! And for the pricetag it can't be beaten. Five lippies, I recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UNBELIEVABLE.
I have used this for almost a year and it is the best cream I have ever used. I get compliments on my skin on a regular basis and people are chocked when I tell them about Lacura from ALDI. My skin is so smooth and even. I wish the packaging was a pump so I didb't need to dip my fingers in the pot often.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by mandy010365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

My Holy Grail face cream. I use it day and night. I am 47 and my skin is as soft and smooth as someone in their 20s. Yes honestly! I have been blessed with good genes and do not really have wrinkles so can't really comment on that. I think it has a cumulative effect. The more I used it the better I looked. Try it and not just for a couple of days. Use it until you finish the jar and then decide how you feel about it. I should say I have had all types of face creams including some La Praire costing over 100 and this beats all of them - no contest.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by swan1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great buy! Such a great price point for a fantastic product!
I normally break out with alot of products, and was worried about this - but nope! It was fine!
My old gripe would be the pot! I wish it had a little spatula or something, but for 2.99 I'm not going to argue!! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic product, absolutely love it.
Paid 1,99.- at Aldi for a 50ml pot.

It sinks in really nicely and my skin feels really nice and soft in the morning.
I like the heavy glass pot as many plastic pots contain chemicals which can transfer to the cream.

I have used this cream now for 4 wks and I am very happy with the results. It defo beats most of the premium brands I have used in the past ( Estee Lauder, Vichy, Biotherm...)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have high maintenance skin. Oily but dehydrated, sensitive to some products/ingredients & not others, acne prone and now I'm in the aging demographic. Over the summer had an acne outbreak like no other and the topical Rx were drying my skin out. In the am I would wake up with dry patches, so hence the search for a DS low cost (recession is biting) nightcream. Olay anti-wrinkle is v.basic and not very moisturising, I would slather it on and it wouldn't touch the sides. I read about some award Lacura has received and I went to check it out. Bought this for 2 and used it that night. Only a little was needed and woke up with no dry patches.
Now I have stepped down the night Rx and have no need for such a cream. So now use it in the day under SS and make up. It isn't greasy nor leaves the glycerin shine.
What I don't like about it is the pot, haven't used a cream pot in years also the glass makes it not so good in the bathroom or for travelling.
The fragrance! If u like lily of the valley, or sweetpea perfumes then get it. I'm more of a dark scented perfume lover me, so I have to just wait till my nose gets used to the scent. Hasn't irritated my skin and during my Rx didn't create breakouts.
I have only just read the ingredients properly and it has a bunch of high cloggers in there. But 2, I can't complain too much. I think I will try the aqua complete moisturiser next.
I forgot to mention about the anti wrinkle aspect of it. It costs 2.... Nuff said.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Okay, I have had to put my overall rating for this product up by one to four. Having got used to the artificial floral fragrance I used this day and night until the end of the jar. The results of this on the skin are subtle, very subtle, as it wasn't until I started using something else that I realised the effort of this jar of cream. It is oil free. It doesn't have a large amount of glycerin init, therefore it doesn't create the dreaded shine. It didn't cause breakouts and it moisturised my skin without a residue. On really crap skin days that my skin felt parched and my powder wasn't gonna cut it, I was able to mix this with a little concealer and cream to powder foundation (like tiny amounts seriously 1:4 parts cream, on the back of hand), buff onto my skin after my ss and it helped my skin outby providing moisture so no flakes, without the oil slick and mu coverage that doesn't look like a mask. Honesty my skin only better.
As for the active ingredients, I don't know if I can force myself to believe that this had assisted my skin to even out, as I use a pa++/ spf40 everyday to complement my bha and hp treatments.
The cost of this is 10% of the cream I am using at present and hands down this is great in comparison. I am now looking for another product like this with the same qualities as this without the fragrance. If you have a suggestion pls pm me with it! Thank you for reading. x