September 17, 2014 | 1781 users online

Mascara - Blinc Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by kerri625

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried this for the first time yesterday. I curled my lashes (my normal routine) before applying and I applied the product as directed. It immediately pulled the curl out of my lashes and left me with clumpy, flat lashes that looked worse than if I had no mascara on. I made the mistake of applying this for the first time right before leaving for work, so I couldn't wash it off and start from scratch, which is what I really wanted to do. If you need to curl your lashes, I do not recommend buying this because it definitely doesn't hold the curl. And for the price, you could get a few great drugstore brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I'm torn about this mascara. The best thing about it is that when you take it off it doesn't leave smudges -- no need for a separate remover. To take it off, I rinse my face with water and then rub gently until the flakes come off. Easy peasy. However, I think the price is exorbitant -- $22 for a pretty large tube. (I've gotten cheap in my old age, hahaha.) Also, it's hard for me to make this mascara look natural. I usually comb through the lashes with a spoolie after applying the mascara (after it dries), and unlike regular mascaras, the "flakes" get pulled through and come off. Ugh! The mascara also applies very wet, so if you get it anywhere, have a Q-tip ready before it dries. However, I want to try other mascaras, so this won't be a repurchase for me. If you're curious, go for it! :) (For reference, my favorite mascara ever is Clinique Naturally Glossy in Jet Black, which is about $8 cheaper.)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Libbycam

Love this mascara! Over the years, I have bought so many tubes of this fabulous, Holy-Grail status mascara. Not only do my lashes look defined & dark, they never-ever smudge! Honestly. When applying this tubing mascara, if you do smudge around the lashes etc..., just wet a Q-Tip, press out the water and clean up the area. Easy. Taking off this mascara is easy too. No makeup remover is necessary (use it to remove any shadow/liner, but not needed for mascara). Just run water over your face in the shower or use a damp washcloth and lightly smooth up your lashes with your fingers. Little "spider legs" will fall off and you will be mascara-free. Don't worry; those "spider legs" are not your lashes. Really. I highly rec this tubing mascara. Note: The Amplifying Mascara is for those who like a big, bushy brush. I don't. Since I have both mascara formulas, I use the regular Blinc mascara brush and dip it into the Amplifying formula. But, the regular Blinc formula is the one that I buy over and over and over...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MelissaJordan50

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am allergic to just about every mascara. And I have tried them all. This mascara is the only one that doesn't irritate my eyes. Also I am notorious for having raccoon eyes. I have oily skin and I sweat (and cry) easily. This mascara does not come off until you want it to!!! Just take a warm washcloth and hold it over your lashes for 30 seconds and then gently tug the mascara off ur lashes. Voila! Also I think that my eyelashes are longer now that I am not using drying waterproof mascara that is so hard to remove.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Magdusia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As far as overall effectiveness goes, Blinc mascara is the best that I've found - it vamps up my lashes while still looking natural, and doesn't smudge but comes off easily with warm water. However, the ingredient list isn't great reassuring. I don't need a mascara that contains sunscreen, especially not oxybenzone...moving on...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by chellybean812

Not only was this product very thin but it also made my eye lashes clump immediately. To top it off, you couldn't even tell that I was wearing mascara! When I washed my face, the mascara came off immediately and in clumps-- i thought that my eye lashes had fallen out! It was a horrible experience and I have had way better experiences with drug store mascaras that are under $10. I would never recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I got a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora mascara box. I love the small wand for using this on my bottom lashes, but as far as tubing mascaras go, I much prefer L'Oreal's Beauty Tubes, much better price AND an included primer to thicken as well as lengthen. Although, nothing beats Blinc for using as a bottom lash mascara, I really couldn't justify the price of such a specific makeup product. That is why I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after being desperate to find a mascara that wouldn't smudge (I've tried them all- every single waterproof formula that I can think of... even the mascaras from Japan and they still smudged!)

Purchased this and although these is no smudging, it did not really go much for my lashes. I may as well just wear no mascara.

The biggest deal breaker for me is is the fact that it holds ZERO curls. I have straight lashes and although none of my water proof mascaras stayed put, they all held my curls (some better than others) but with Blinc, as soon as I apply a coat, my lashes go back to being straight.
It hardly lengthens and volumizes.

It doesn't smudge though which is why I think it deserves at least 3 lippies. If you have already thick, long, curly lashes this would probably work well for you. If you're like me and you need your mascara to
- hold curl
- add decent length and volume
then it won't do much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a system. The only formula that holds my curl on my straight, lame lashes is waterproof. I use YSL faux cils waterproof. But, that still smudges! I have to top it w tubing mascara to be totally smudge free. Tubing mascaras are hard to find and this is the original and best. Perfect lashes that'll last til the next day if I forget to take them off (never happens just speaking hypothetically). If u have raccoon eye, try this! If you have it AND your lashes don't take a curl, try my system.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by EconomyStimulator

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara! Never ever smudges under my eyes as even waterproof mascaras do! Be patient as you remove. No tugging! Just lots of water and gentle pressure:)