July 29, 2014 | 1158 users online

Mascara - Blinc Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MelissaJordan50

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am allergic to just about every mascara. And I have tried them all. This mascara is the only one that doesn't irritate my eyes. Also I am notorious for having raccoon eyes. I have oily skin and I sweat (and cry) easily. This mascara does not come off until you want it to!!! Just take a warm washcloth and hold it over your lashes for 30 seconds and then gently tug the mascara off ur lashes. Voila! Also I think that my eyelashes are longer now that I am not using drying waterproof mascara that is so hard to remove.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Magdusia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As far as overall effectiveness goes, Blinc mascara is the best that I've found - it vamps up my lashes while still looking natural, and doesn't smudge but comes off easily with warm water. However, the ingredient list isn't great reassuring. I don't need a mascara that contains sunscreen, especially not oxybenzone...moving on...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by chellybean812

Not only was this product very thin but it also made my eye lashes clump immediately. To top it off, you couldn't even tell that I was wearing mascara! When I washed my face, the mascara came off immediately and in clumps-- i thought that my eye lashes had fallen out! It was a horrible experience and I have had way better experiences with drug store mascaras that are under $10. I would never recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I got a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora mascara box. I love the small wand for using this on my bottom lashes, but as far as tubing mascaras go, I much prefer L'Oreal's Beauty Tubes, much better price AND an included primer to thicken as well as lengthen. Although, nothing beats Blinc for using as a bottom lash mascara, I really couldn't justify the price of such a specific makeup product. That is why I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after being desperate to find a mascara that wouldn't smudge (I've tried them all- every single waterproof formula that I can think of... even the mascaras from Japan and they still smudged!)

Purchased this and although these is no smudging, it did not really go much for my lashes. I may as well just wear no mascara.

The biggest deal breaker for me is is the fact that it holds ZERO curls. I have straight lashes and although none of my water proof mascaras stayed put, they all held my curls (some better than others) but with Blinc, as soon as I apply a coat, my lashes go back to being straight.
It hardly lengthens and volumizes.

It doesn't smudge though which is why I think it deserves at least 3 lippies. If you have already thick, long, curly lashes this would probably work well for you. If you're like me and you need your mascara to
- hold curl
- add decent length and volume
then it won't do much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a system. The only formula that holds my curl on my straight, lame lashes is waterproof. I use YSL faux cils waterproof. But, that still smudges! I have to top it w tubing mascara to be totally smudge free. Tubing mascaras are hard to find and this is the original and best. Perfect lashes that'll last til the next day if I forget to take them off (never happens just speaking hypothetically). If u have raccoon eye, try this! If you have it AND your lashes don't take a curl, try my system.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by EconomyStimulator

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara! Never ever smudges under my eyes as even waterproof mascaras do! Be patient as you remove. No tugging! Just lots of water and gentle pressure:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by cpickard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dance party! No smudges, no stains, yet it comes off easily with just water if you gently rub your lashes from the roots outward after wetting your face.

Creates a thickened, darkened but fairly natural lash that does not bleed off onto your skin even in the most humid conditions.

This used to be called Kiss Me, now it's Blinc. They have improved the design of the wand (fuller brush, more bristles) since the last time I bought it two years ago. I think they've also changed the formula so it's less wet.

They took a nearly perfect product and made it perfect. It used to take at least a minute to dry, meaning you had to avoid blinking for quite a long time to not mark up your under-eye area. Even with that problem, it was still my favourite mascara. Now it has a faster dry time, and the more bristly brush means it combs through the lashes better to individualize them, avoiding any clumps or wet patches.

I love this stuff. After my last tube ran out I experimented with other brands for a while, because of the earlier problems mentioned. But nothing else worked any better, so last week I went back to it, and I'm so glad I did.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this for a natural-workday-lengthening mascara. This mascara is a wetter formula that dries glossy black (unusual, but really pretty). To get the most out of this make sure to curl your lashes. You do have to work quickly and using a lash comb is a good idea because lashes try to fuse together a bit while this is drying. However, once it's dry, it doesn't budge (not in a dry and crunchy way...a very soft and flexible sort of way). It's actually pretty fun to take off. Rinse your lashes with lukewarm water and very gently rub/massage/pull the tubes from your lashes. Don't force them off, let the warm water do it's job. I have experienced less fall-out and softer lashes since switching to this (and applying olive oil at night). Even though it is expensive, I will absolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by nicola9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is HG!!! I have tried so many mascaras from DiorShow and Lancome Virtuose to Covergirl and Maybelline. The one MAJOR difference is the fact that regardless what I do during the day or night, when it came time to take my makeup off, I always had some mascara "dust" under my eyes...until I tried Blinc mascara!!

I'd heard about tubular mascaras for a while and after a long weekend of birthdays and other celebrations I really noticed the cracks starting to show on my mascara, at the time the Hourglass Film Noir. So I made a snap decision to finally give this Blinc mascara a go. I have been using it for over a month and I have never looked back. Forgotten are all my other mascaras, at the back of my bathroom cabinet.

At first I was a little weary but the key to using this mascara is super clean eyelashes and a little confidence. For everyday I can get the perfect look with only one swipe! I can have a more dramatic look with only 1-2 more coats.

A couple of tips that I've discovered:
-act quickly, this mascara dries from liquid to tube quite quickly so focus on one eye then move to the other
-wiggle the wand horizontally to stop clumps from forming from the liquid drying unevenly between the lashes
-curl lashes prior to applying the mascara
-water or pressure alone will not remove the mascara, I found it quite easy to remove, however I prefer to take it off in the shower or when I'm cleansing with a damp wash cloth

For the time being this is my go-to mascara. But if you try it definitely play around with a couple of different techniques and see what works best for you. I would highly recommend giving this mascara a try!