October 31, 2014 | 1474 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by lola444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This can be the best BB cream I ever used and works really well on me. I'm oily/combination skin and have acne scars, so this product totally cover everything up on my face!!! and is not cakey at all! The only problem is it is really grey when I put it on and even after oxidized it is too white for me so I have to mix it with a darker shade foundation to match my skin tone. But other than that it is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I'm on my third bottle of this product. I will buy it for the rest of my life if I can. I have very pale, sensitive and acne prone skin. I do a lot of treatments for acne and this provides the sun protection I need without any irritation. I love this so much. I haven't tried a ton of other BB's. Mostly American ones, drugstore and high-end, and I have not been impressed. This is so silky and luxurious feeling, but it dries to a nice, dewy powder finish. It is very light, so it is best for pale complexions. Sometimes I use a little argan oil underneath, but it isn't necessary, it is very moisturizing on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

This just wasn't for me. It was too dark for my skin even after it had oxidised and made my skin extremely oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by winnie231084

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have tried several BB creams from different Korean brand such as Missha, Hanskin and Skin79.

Initially, I have found this one is the best for my skin type: combination and very sensitive skin (even most of my Korean friends wont know this product?? Quite weird !

As it wont make my skin oily, I applied it before the make up based. Even it gives a bit thicker feeling when I tried to apply it. But it gives the make up based smooth after that. So its quite ok. At that time I stayed in New Zealand where is the nice weather in the world (max of 5 degree in winter and 28 degree max in summer). I have used it in summer and winter as well.

However after I was back to my home country for several months where is very hot and humidity (summer time is around 30-40 degree). It wont work. It makes my skin very oily and my face looks fatter. So I have to stop it. Then I guess it can only work in the cold weather or not humidity country???

Until now, this is my third bottle but I don't find my skin getting improvement (whitening , uv protection, ect) at all. My skin is getting darker and I have also developed pimples !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

My go to base product at the moment! This is my first and only bb cream. I live in the US in an area without any asian beauty stores (that I've found as of yet- I've been looking!), so buying asian beauty products is a commitment for me! I have to buy online, usually off amazon for the best prices, and I do a lot of research both on the seller and on the product before I buy anything. I wanted an asian bb cream for a while, and finally settled on this one. I've heard so many good things about it, and it definitely lives up to the hype.

To start off with, the packaging is very cute, but also practical. Prior to this, I had been using Revlon cs whipped foundation, and that comes in a glass jar which is NOT ideal for traveling at all! The caps always breaks too which sucks. This bb cream comes in a cylindrical bottle with a funky press down pump. I have a couple asian skincare products featuring the same sort of pump. It looks really expensive! The text on the bottle is in english and another language. The bottle itself is not too heavy, but definitely not too light either. I quite like the packaging! My only gripe is its a bit difficult to get out the exact amount of product you want, since it is a pump, but it's not that much of an issue. You only need the tiniest amount of this product though, its very easy to get too much! It took me a few uses to figure out how much was enough for me.

The product itself offers medium coverage, maybe a bit more than medium, but definitely not full. It does, however, give more coverage than revlon cs whipped as a reference. I have a lot of acne scarring, but otherwise my pores aren't too noticible and my skin is relatively smooth. I hardly break out anymore (thankfully), so my only skin concern is scarring! This alone does a nice job of covering my scars. I do still need concealer over top, but I would feel comfortable going out with just this on. It also has a beautiful finish. It's natural and slighty glowy, but not greasy looking. It doesnt even look like you have anything on because it blends so flawlessly! That said, I notice a huge difference when I wear this vs wearing nothing at all. My skin looks amazing with this on!

I apply it with my fingers, which for me is so weird because I've always either used a brush or the beauty blender. But honestly, my beloved beauty blender has been put on the back burner because I am able to blend this so well with my fingers! It was kind of a shock how good it looked in the end. I take about 1/3 of a pump on my right index finger, then dip my left index finger into the product and spread is onto my face, going section by section. I apply it by doing a mixture of rubbing and patting. Then i will pat any excess product on any areas I need more coverage. Then I apply concealer (NARS radient creamy concealer in vanilla) and powder (Rimmel stay matte in natural). It just looks so good! When i first used this, I couldnt stop looking at my skin! It looked so smooth and glowly in a good way (coming from a girl with some oil to keep at bay haha). I actually get a lot of compliments on my skin now thanks to this.

This also has a lot of great ingrediants in it. I'm no skincare expert, so I'm not sure what ingrediants do what, but I do know that after I remove this my skin is even and calm, not irratated like it should be after having a full face of makeup on for around ten hours. It also hasn't broken me out or irratated my skin in any way. I do get a bit oily around my nose, but nothing can stop that. It's also not as oily as with other foundations, and as long as I touch up with powder a couple times throughout the day, it's not noticible at all. I totally reccommend this to anyone looking for a bb cream. I'm very happy with this purchase, and although I'm very interested in trying out more asian bb creams, I'm not sure if I will because I'm so thrilled with this one!

The price is decent too, I believe it's under 15 usd with shipping on amazon. If you buy from skin79's site though, I think it was somewhere around 30 usd. Just be careful you dont get a fake!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

My very first BB-cream, and even if it's good, it's not my favorite - therefore only 4 lippies from me.

The hot pink one is my favorite, even though the gold one should be better for my dehydrated and dry skin. I think it's the consistency of this one that throws me off somehow. It's too...sticky and thick, and it smells really chemically of sunscreen.

But all in all it's a good BB-cream. The color is great for my NC20 skin, it evens out my skintone beautifully, and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by greenteamacaron

I love this bb cream!! it's much better than the hot pink in my opinion. For reference, I'm nc30-nc35 in MAC, I have normal skin when it's winter and combination when it's summer, since my t-zone gets oily but the rest of my face is normal, I get dry patches around my nose sometimes and I'm very prone to blackheads.

The packaging of this stuff is beautiful! I really like the color and it makes me feel very fancy when I wear it. It's also very easy to use since it comes with a pump.

The shade as many asian bb creams is very gray!! But it matches my skin tone after 30 minutes. It matches me much better than the hot pink. It has a dewy finish and I would say it covers more than the hot pink; I think it has a medium coverage, it hides pores, minor imperfections and dark circles, but not hyperpigmentation. Don't use it if you're going to take pics with flash, this bb cream leaves that white cast because titanium dioxide is one of the most concentrated ingredients on this product.

I think it controls oil better than the hot pink, even though it's more moisturizing. After 6 hours I need to blot in summer, while in winter every 8 hours.

If you're acne prone, this will not be for you since it also contains isopropyl palmitate.

If you have dry skin, normal skin or combo skin (but not very oily) this will be for you :)

I will buy this again in winter, since my skin is lighter and more on the normal side when it's colder.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

This is my HG bb cream, and I have tried out many (Korean and US manufactured ones). I have in my possession the Skin79 Oriental BB cream, and there is a very distinguishable difference: While the ViP Gold is grey, it will look very natural on a NC15 - NC20 skin, with minimal shine (there will be shine on the nose if you have combo or oily skin, but none on the cheeks, even after an 8-hour day). The Oriental is more gold based (I see more shimmer on that one), has slightly more coverage (covers redness better), but is very dewy (if you are going for the dewy on the cheeks look, then Oriental is what you are looking for).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by perisnale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is the only bb cream i've ever tried but i love it! i thought i would do a little pros/cons.

for reference, i am typically a fair-medium tending towards medium (warm/neutral asian skintone) and i have good skin with very minor blemishes.

PROS:
- SO NATURAL. i can put as much of this stuff on as i want (although i usually only use a tiny drop) and it just looks like i have really good, even, smooth skin. the finish isn't too matte but also gets rid of any unwanted shine.
- perfect colour match for my skin. for most of the year i can just put it on and the colour immediately blends in. i get around two shades darker in the spring/summer due to tennis season, so when i wear this then it looks kind of white, but i give it about ten minutes and it settles fine.
- very classy looking container! it's a pump so i just press the top down gently and the product comes out very smoothly.
- a lot of cream for the dollar! i got this for about $15 (including shipping) from amazon and it's a very decently sized bottle. like i said i use very little every day so i don't see myself running out anytime soon. i've had it for about a year and i don't notice any change in the product.
- easy to travel with (in my opinion). i just stick it in a toiletry bag and it's fine. if you're worried about the pump accidentally being pushed, just keep the box it came in and use that.

CONS:
- in the summer i get shiny in the t-zone whilst wearing this (even with powder) so if you are oily maybe consider not using this? or maybe use a heavier powder (i use rimmel stay matte).
- i think this is probably on the heavier side of bb creams but the coverage is not the greatest (although it is a bb cream, what do you expect). if i have any particularly dark spots i want to cover, the cream will smooth it out decently and reduce redness but you can definitely still see the spot.

i will probably use this bb cream for the rest of my life, it's amazing especially if you don't need a lot of coverage on the daily and want to look like you have naturally amazing skin :) highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so impressed with this BB cream!! I opted for the gold versus pink because my skin gets dry due to retin a and glycolic acid. I was pretty skeptical buying it off Amazon but thanks to MUA, I'm pretty sure I got the real thing. I was also leery about the shade since there is only one for this brand. My skin is probably best described as normal with dry patches and I wear C2 in MAC Face and Body and NC25 in Studio Fix. This matches my skin tone wonderfully!! It's a bit grey at first but that did go away. I have a few discolorations due to acne scarring and this doesn't cover them completely but no foundation does. The wear is fantastic and I love how it feels on my skin!! Not too oily and not too dry. I love the high SPF too so I can skip that step in the morning. I'm totally on the BB Cream bandwagon now!