Revlon Plum Seduction

4.7

on 2/22/2010 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I think I've finally found a shade dupe of that NYX color I've been trying to match for a year... electric grape I think it's called...

It's a great color, kind of a magenta/grape color- very flattering.

But I've noticed that it does bubble, even with thin coats that have been allowed to dry fully.

EDIT: a good coat of Sally Hansen top coat smoothed out the bubbles- it now gets 5 lippies instead of 4. It also survived a full day at work, which is my test, because as a banker I'm on my computer banging away all day at the keys... if it can survive at least 1 day with no chips, it's a keeper. This is definitely a keeper :) I've gotten tons of compliments on it.

on 1/29/2010 8:49:00 PM

This is definitely a safe color, but it still packs a bit of a punch! It's a deep, raspberry-ish purple/pink. It dries relatively fast, but does need about three coats to look opaque. It's great for any time of the year, but especially summer! I would definitely purchase again.

I love this color! The application of this nail polish is just beautiful. Revlon isn't expensive as some yet it isn't like those cheap nail polishes that are super streaky that are applied with a crappy brush. I am very happy with Revlon nail polish!! Definately go out and try :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect perfect perfect! Thats all you need to know. Go out and grab some. The whole range of polishes are equally devine.

on 8/8/2009 8:47:00 AM

I love this color! I am giggling at one of the reviews below. I agree it is almost Barney the dinosaur purple. Am I spending that much time with my child that I want matching Barney nails? Anyway back to topic, it is a beautiful violet/deep pink without being fuschia or neon. It is fun and retro too, looks great with a tan. It lasts with top coat, two coats, and a base coat. It has lasted three days so far with no chipping. I would repurchase if I ran out but I probably won't since I have way too many nail polishes that I never finish a bottle.

on 7/29/2009 10:40:00 AM

I really love this colour. It is such a fun colour without being too neon.
It lasts well on my nails if I use a good base and top coat and narrower the brush works very well to get a precise finish on my nails.
If I were to run out of this colour I would repurchase.

on 7/21/2009 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is such a cheery deep pink punch. So cute and a perfect bright for summer!

on 6/16/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous tropical violet color. I don't have the result some have of it looking much pinker on the nails than it does in the bottle. In 2-3 coats, it looks identical to the bottle color on me. One of my very favorite nail colors since purchasing :)

on 5/21/2009 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Beautiful tropical punch pink color. I just want to drink it because it loosk so luscious. I have caramel skin but this looks great on everyone. Very summery, very retro.

on 5/9/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is absolutely my summer pedi color...I don't know of another color like this-it's a sort of bright violet'fuschia-but not at all trashy. I have to add, my dog ran by with his stuffed Barney...it really is the same color!

Popular Polishes