April 20, 2014 | 944 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in the process of experimenting with different liquid eyeliners to see what I'm going to stick with. This was a FAIL. I like the idea of having it in pen/marker form but the actual product was just too lightly pigmented. I had to really work it in just to see a half-way decent line. I ended up tossing it after the first use. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Whoa! I'm shocked at some of the negative and so-so reviews.
I love this so much that I put a halo around it---with rays of light no less!! For my dark eyes, this is very pigmented. The felt tip is fabulous. I was able to make perfect cat-eyes this morning so that alone is enough to make me love this. Stays put for me. You can make your line as thin or as thick as you want.
Price is so right that I think I'll head to the store and pick up a couple more!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MsTodman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This felt tip eyeliner marker is just ok. It's cheap, easy to use, for a on smooth and doesn't run or fade. It's not the darkest, most intense black liner. It's just ok.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

I actually really love this. Its super easy to use and stays put!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I HATE THIS PRODUCT!! I wanted to purchase an inexpensive liquid eyeliner after running out of my MAC liner and was totally unimpressed. The "black" color was so unpigmented it look like a very very light grey color. I put on 10 coats and still had no noticable amount of color. The consistency isn't even the slightest bit creamy it feels like you're trying to put water on your eyes. I don't know how anyone could possibly like this. This stuff is not even worth the low price it's sold for...the only place it should be applied is in the TRASH.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by camoore618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is not super pigmented and I did notice it dried out (not completely, but it was noticeable) pretty quickly. That said, I actually like the fact that it doesn't make a crazy dark or thick line. I use a different liquid liner when I want that blackest black dramatic line, but this product works great for me when I want a more natural look. I use it to tightline my upper lash line and it adds some subtle definition and depth to my monolidded eyes. So even though this isn't a world class top quality product, it works great for me and is a great buy for the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a fail for me. I was looking for something for tightlining my lash line that would require a bit less precision than the liquid I had been using. This worked great for that the first time - and I mean the very first - the tip was only able to deliver product to one eye. The sides still deliver product, and thus can do a thicker-lined cat-eye for you, but I prefer gels for that. This did stay in place well over Primer Potion and removed easily with soap, water, and a bit of Neutrogena eye makeup remover. I can't complain about the price, especially since I got it BOGO free.

Not a bad product, but not the best felt tip I've used either - Prestige beats this hands down.

I owe NYC Liquid Eyeliner an apology for looking elsewhere simply for ease of application; I doubt I will stray again unless forced to. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by emwaggs123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this product I got so many compliments on it and I would buy it again. It was also very cheap, I bought it at Walmart. People say it drys out quickly, but I think you just have to make sure you have the cap on securely.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by gerlx1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I was very disappointed and about to throw it in the garbage - it didn't apply well to my top lids.

Then I tried it under my bottom lashes, and it worked! It's a bit dry for a liquid liner, but that gave me great control and I was very happy with the effect.

A great eye tool for a great price - Wet n' Wild seems to have stepped up their game (maybe too many glittery products, but that's probably just me) : )

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by xoxoJasmine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was looking for a liquid liner with a felt tip that was easy to apply and cheap. Well, it was cheap. This was an okay product. It didn't go on quite as black as I'd like, and I ended up having to shake it to get much color out. Since there wasn't much coming out it was pretty awkward to apply and I ended up having to darken the line with my old liquid liner to make it look darker and more precise. I struggled with it quite a bit.