October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible liquid liner. It definitely was not black, more like a sheer gray. The packaging was weird too - sometimes when I took off the cap, the whole pen would fall apart. Would not recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by hellozainab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely terrible product, it's streaky not very opaque and smudges. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my second marker type of eyeliner and I think that it beats the Elf marker by 100%! I find that it glides on very nicely and the color payoff is great! The only reason I gave this a 4 is because sometimes it seems like there is no color coming out so I need to shake the pen to get the liquid to come back out. I bought this at walmart in canada and it's 6.99$ which I find is crazy expensive for WNW products. I will be repurchasing because I really do like this eyeliner. I find it's much better than gel or cream liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have to say that I really did enjoy this liner pen as long as it lasted. Its a great alternative to those HE or other more expensive marker pens like say Tokidoki etc. I would have to say I love the Elf Waterproof Pens the most since theyre super duper affordable ($1) & seem to have more ink but i would def suggests this to those who maybe didnt like the Elf pens.
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
These can be found wherever your WNW products can be found like in most drugstores like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid as well as Walmart stores. (i dunno but my local Targets dont sell WNW) and the price is pretty great on this pen, it will cost you $2.99 which is cheap for a liner marker. The price may vary slightly depending on location as well as discounts/sales
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
The WNW Defining marker only comes in one shade which is in Blackest Black which is a downfall (thats another reason i prefer Elf since they have more options) but the Blackest Black is super black when its fresh! i love how dark it is. Its a little shiny at first but dries matte. It dries dark black. Its not a charcoal- its a black. The marker is easy to work with. The tip is long but comes to a fine tip. The tip is a bit flexible so its easy to line the lashline w/. makes it easy to get right into the lashline. I love this marker. It stays on pretty well too! . I dont have oily lids though so im not sure how it would hold up but im sure priming your lids will helps significantly. i love using this everyday. if you are a liner addict like myself- this is great. Its a great alternative to liquid liner. This will give you the look of liquid liner but less harsh. I also find the marker to be easier than cream liner since theyre no dirtying up a brush. It makes lining & making winged liner looks so much easier. This will stay put on me for at least 7-8 hrs before i see any fading. It does set quickly so ive not seen any transferring onto lid area. Its very nice. I wish the formula would last longer but it did last for around 2 months before it starting drying up & not being black. which is great for how cheap it is. I def wish they made a few more colors but the black is a great staple to own & can def be used everyday.
=PACKAGING=
The marker comes in a black marker pen with silver writing/logo. Its simple & small & can slip into any makeup bag/purse for touch ups if needed. The lid snaps close. It keeps the tip from drying up. The tip is fine & actually really easy to use since its a tad flexible. no frayed loose fibers on this one. i def suggests to store this downright (the tip facing down) so that way the ink will constantly be running into tip keeping it from drying up. I will help in the long run from drying out & being a waste. if you shake this marker you can hear the "ink or liner" in it. Shaking it up a bit too will help the formula mix together. Its the basic marker liner. Great tip & these are super convenient. make sure the lid is on right as well as you store it downright.
Overall, if you are sick of using liquid liner & pencil lining isnt dark enough for you & want some easy & affordable, def try this out! its great!! i love it & will repurchase at some point but right now i have a few from elf opened so i will get it the next time wnw is on sale. Its just real easy to throw in my purse to line my eyes when i need to look a bit pulled togther!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

such a disappointment :( there are a lot of W'n'W products that i looooove (the 648 Taupe eyeliner pencil is my HG for brows, their All Over Shimmer 832D highlighter was the best highlighter i've ever owned in my whole life, i have no idea WHY they would EVER discontinue it when it was such a cult favorite) and so i'm always game for trying new W'n'W products. i decided to try their version of the marker-style liquid eyeliner because i fell madly in love with Styli-Style's Nano Liner 24 in Carbon Black (not to be confused with their regular, longer version which sucks, the Nano Liner is smaller) and i can no longer find it at the grocery store closest to my house, so i looked to W'n'W for a replacement. Unfortunately, no dice. while the shape, length, and tip of the liner is good, the color is VERY weak and un-pigmented. at best it comes out a soft black/medium dark grey, and when i want to do a winged eyeliner look, i want super dark opaque black that stands out and makes a powerful statement. it should LOOK like opaque, shiny, black paint until it dries to an equally dark, matte finish, and instead this actually looks like the line a kindergartener's black marker (and not a fresh one) would make on a piece of paper. anyways, i guess if you're looking for a softer, milder version of a black liquid marker style liner than this might be good for you, but if you want the traditional, opaque, Marilyn Monroe look, this is not the one. i guess i'll keep on looking, or just order my Styli-Style Nano Liner 24 from somewhere online.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in the process of experimenting with different liquid eyeliners to see what I'm going to stick with. This was a FAIL. I like the idea of having it in pen/marker form but the actual product was just too lightly pigmented. I had to really work it in just to see a half-way decent line. I ended up tossing it after the first use. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Whoa! I'm shocked at some of the negative and so-so reviews.
I love this so much that I put a halo around it---with rays of light no less!! For my dark eyes, this is very pigmented. The felt tip is fabulous. I was able to make perfect cat-eyes this morning so that alone is enough to make me love this. Stays put for me. You can make your line as thin or as thick as you want.
Price is so right that I think I'll head to the store and pick up a couple more!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MsTodman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This felt tip eyeliner marker is just ok. It's cheap, easy to use, for a on smooth and doesn't run or fade. It's not the darkest, most intense black liner. It's just ok.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

I actually really love this. Its super easy to use and stays put!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I HATE THIS PRODUCT!! I wanted to purchase an inexpensive liquid eyeliner after running out of my MAC liner and was totally unimpressed. The "black" color was so unpigmented it look like a very very light grey color. I put on 10 coats and still had no noticable amount of color. The consistency isn't even the slightest bit creamy it feels like you're trying to put water on your eyes. I don't know how anyone could possibly like this. This stuff is not even worth the low price it's sold for...the only place it should be applied is in the TRASH.