Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

4.3

water/aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, polyethylene, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycern, acrylates copolymer, cocamide mea, fragrance/fragancia, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), molasses, maltodextrin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, ppg-9, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, methylchloroso thazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, caramel, blue 1, iron oxides, mca, red 33, titanium dioxide, yellow 6

on 7/2/2012 12:31:00 PM

This smells absolutely amazing, I love using it! The exfoliation is nice, not too harsh at all. The body wash is very creamy and thick so you don't need to use a lot of it. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! Before I got this body wash I was using a 97 cent Suave body wash thinking there was no point to shell out the few extra bucks for a nice body wash - well I was wrong! The smell of this is amazing, and it lingers in my bathroom after I shower. Leaves my skin feeling soft and exfoliated after every use. Will continue to purchase. :)

on 4/26/2012 12:43:00 AM

This is my favorite body wash! I absolutely LOVE the smell.. it smells so delicious! I also love how soft it makes my skin, and I can smell it for hours on my skin after I shower! The bottle is big and lasts a really long time. I am one of those people who is constantly trying new body washes, and I always end up getting this one again!

on 3/10/2012 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Ok, first of all.....it smells amazing. Unfortunately the scent does not follow you out of the shower. Major disappointment. Thats why I only gave it 3 lippies. The scrub is nice and gentle enough to use everyday as long as you moisturize after. Left my skin feeling very clean and soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I Love this body wash because it makes my skin feel like silk. I mostly use this in the spring/summer because my skin needs more moisture in the colder months. I love the smell of this because it reminds me of summer and would definitly suggest this to someone that is looking for a body wash that makes them super clean. I love how it lathers and the bottle lasts forever. My husband loves this just as much as I do because he says it makes him feel cleaner than his normal bodywash. I will always repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Now I understand all the rave reviews! I have never used any Caress products before but I have heard some really great reviews especially for this certain one. I had a coupon for any Caress body wash and picked this one since it had good reviews and it needed something exfoliating to use in the shower. The bottle is huge first of all so even if you do purchase it at normal price its a steal and lasts a long time.I also like the fact like the fli top snaps right back and you dont have to put much pressure on it to close it in the shower.This smells good enougth to eat and its so comforting I love vanilla/ foody scents and this does not dissapoint, The scent does linger for a while after I get out of the shower which I enjoy. Most imortantly the beads are just the right size and exfoliate my body without scrathing and irritating it and I find it moisturizing as well. This is awesome to prevent ingrown hairs from waxing and shaving and it will help self tanner apply much more evenly since its getting rid of all the dead skin. I will repurchase once I run out.

on 8/21/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a small sample of this product in the mail.
I tried it and loved it. The fragrance is wonderful. It left my skin soft, but not greasy. Rinsed away quickly without leaving a film.

For those interested I will say that you can get it much cheaper at Target or Walmart (Less than $4 per bottle).

This is what Kim Kardashian had to say in a Cosmopolitan Sexy Beauty Secrets Blog about "Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash"

What products are in your shower right now?
...Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash, which has burnt brown sugar and karite butter—it smells so good you’ll want to eat it.

What are your top 5 favorite beauty products?

1. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
2. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash
3. Givenchy Lady Pulp Lip Gloss in Lady Beige
4. Benefit Lemon Aid (an eyelid primer)
5. Givenchy Luminous Cheek Powder in Pink/Orange

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The scent of this body wash is incredible! It smells like amber and brown sugar. As for the consistency, it's pretty ordinary. It has tiny little beads for exfoliation. I will definitely buy this again. It's the least synthetic smelling body wash i've seen at a drugstore.

on 6/16/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this body wash! It has excellent exfoliating properties (not too soft and not too rough either -- just right), it is moisturizing and the smell is amazingggg! It is such a luxurious treat to hop into the shower each morning and indulge myself in it's intoxicating scent. It smells like a mix of caramel with a hint of Tahitian vanilla and it also contains burnt brown sugar which creates a sweet, but not obnoxious scent. The best word to describe it would be decadent. It definitely takes aromatherapy to another level.

This might be my HG shower soap - it smells ahhh-mazing, it's cheap and leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling sooo gooooooooooood! Tried to beat it with a bunch of different soaps from Lush and Bath & Body Works but I keep coming back to this. I never thought I would Ilike a drugstore soap so much.