September 19, 2014 | 1910 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a small sample of this product in the mail.
I tried it and loved it. The fragrance is wonderful. It left my skin soft, but not greasy. Rinsed away quickly without leaving a film.

For those interested I will say that you can get it much cheaper at Target or Walmart (Less than $4 per bottle).

This is what Kim Kardashian had to say in a Cosmopolitan Sexy Beauty Secrets Blog about "Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash"

What products are in your shower right now?
...Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash, which has burnt brown sugar and karite butter—it smells so good you’ll want to eat it.

What are your top 5 favorite beauty products?

1. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
2. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash
3. Givenchy Lady Pulp Lip Gloss in Lady Beige
4. Benefit Lemon Aid (an eyelid primer)
5. Givenchy Luminous Cheek Powder in Pink/Orange

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ICantGoForThatNoCanDo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The scent of this body wash is incredible! It smells like amber and brown sugar. As for the consistency, it's pretty ordinary. It has tiny little beads for exfoliation. I will definitely buy this again. It's the least synthetic smelling body wash i've seen at a drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by BronzedBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this body wash! It has excellent exfoliating properties (not too soft and not too rough either -- just right), it is moisturizing and the smell is amazingggg! It is such a luxurious treat to hop into the shower each morning and indulge myself in it's intoxicating scent. It smells like a mix of caramel with a hint of Tahitian vanilla and it also contains burnt brown sugar which creates a sweet, but not obnoxious scent. The best word to describe it would be decadent. It definitely takes aromatherapy to another level.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This might be my HG shower soap - it smells ahhh-mazing, it's cheap and leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling sooo gooooooooooood! Tried to beat it with a bunch of different soaps from Lush and Bath & Body Works but I keep coming back to this. I never thought I would Ilike a drugstore soap so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Alyssaunplugged

I love the smell of this and so does the boyfriend! This stuff lathers up real well and leaves my skin feeling like silk. This stuff makes me feel like I am pampering myself every time i use it! I can't say anything for the evening out skin tone claim (i bought it based on smell) but I love this body wash!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this body wash.. I bought this because the typical Caress body wash I use that's in the pink bottle (Daily silk) was out of stock. I instantly fell in love with the scent of this body wash. It smells really sweet, I can't put it into words but it smells amazing. I love all of the Caress body washes.. I used to be strictly Bath & Body Works, but I have found that I love the cheaper drug store body washes like Caress and Dove.. so moisturizing and smell amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVEEEEEEE the smell of this! I'm trying to preserve my Soap & Glory body wash until it's back in the US so I've been using this. It smells like caramelized brown sugar. Very delicious. It has exfoliating properties, however, I wish it had more exfoliation so a lippie off for that. Besides that, it's divine to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Bellasima

My boyfriend bought this for when I stay over as I don't like his soap. It smells fantastic, moisturizes, males loads of lather, and leaves behind a lovely soft sweet scent. My skin stays soft and sweet smelling for hours! Not overly sweet, like pink sugar or love spell, just a soft almost oatmeal with brown sugar and cream smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite body wash by far! Ive tried, Olay, Dove, Tone, and this one is the best and the least expensive! Im very impressed! It has a ton of lather which i love! A little goes a long way. It smells amazing! and The smell stays on your skin which i also love. It moisturizes my skin and its very inexpensive. I will definetly be repurchasing this. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lovelylady01

i loved the smell of this and was pleasantly suprised...however my sensitive skin got dried out from this and i noticed the product began to separate(there was darker brown layer of liquid that began to form on the top). it was just too drying for me so i gave it to a friend who used it a few times and then got an infection(you know the kind down there)from it and her doc said it was because the body wash has actual brown sugar in it..also highly frangranced body washes can cause that so keep that in mind and discontinue use if you notice anything starting up.