April 16, 2014 | 1705 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Alyssaunplugged

I love the smell of this and so does the boyfriend! This stuff lathers up real well and leaves my skin feeling like silk. This stuff makes me feel like I am pampering myself every time i use it! I can't say anything for the evening out skin tone claim (i bought it based on smell) but I love this body wash!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this body wash.. I bought this because the typical Caress body wash I use that's in the pink bottle (Daily silk) was out of stock. I instantly fell in love with the scent of this body wash. It smells really sweet, I can't put it into words but it smells amazing. I love all of the Caress body washes.. I used to be strictly Bath & Body Works, but I have found that I love the cheaper drug store body washes like Caress and Dove.. so moisturizing and smell amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVEEEEEEE the smell of this! I'm trying to preserve my Soap & Glory body wash until it's back in the US so I've been using this. It smells like caramelized brown sugar. Very delicious. It has exfoliating properties, however, I wish it had more exfoliation so a lippie off for that. Besides that, it's divine to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Bellasima

My boyfriend bought this for when I stay over as I don't like his soap. It smells fantastic, moisturizes, males loads of lather, and leaves behind a lovely soft sweet scent. My skin stays soft and sweet smelling for hours! Not overly sweet, like pink sugar or love spell, just a soft almost oatmeal with brown sugar and cream smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite body wash by far! Ive tried, Olay, Dove, Tone, and this one is the best and the least expensive! Im very impressed! It has a ton of lather which i love! A little goes a long way. It smells amazing! and The smell stays on your skin which i also love. It moisturizes my skin and its very inexpensive. I will definetly be repurchasing this. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lovelylady01

i loved the smell of this and was pleasantly suprised...however my sensitive skin got dried out from this and i noticed the product began to separate(there was darker brown layer of liquid that began to form on the top). it was just too drying for me so i gave it to a friend who used it a few times and then got an infection(you know the kind down there)from it and her doc said it was because the body wash has actual brown sugar in it..also highly frangranced body washes can cause that so keep that in mind and discontinue use if you notice anything starting up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Fade_in_My_Flames

My god this stuff smells amazing!!!! I never want to leave the bath when I use this stuff. It looks and smells something like caramel with brown sugar. Now I feel like all my other bath products can't live up to it lol. I wish my shampoo, shaving gel, deodorant... everything smelled like it :D Please send me a message if you know of ant other products that smell similar. I'm in love :) run out and get some of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Courtney412

This stuff smells great!
Perfect for fall/winter, and ex foliates and keeps my skin silky smooth. Probably my new favorite body wash! It also is beginning to give me a more even healthier looking skin tone! Would by again! loves it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Adequately moisturizing, cleansing, all the stuff a body wash should do. Smells AWESOME. Very warm winter/fall scent. Not overpowering, just pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

A total love for me on this one, the smell is so good. I knew the moment I smelled this in the store I had to have it. It reminds me of a more expensive kind of body wash. I will re-buy forever!