December 18, 2014 | 1714 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, first of all.....it smells amazing. Unfortunately the scent does not follow you out of the shower. Major disappointment. Thats why I only gave it 3 lippies. The scrub is nice and gentle enough to use everyday as long as you moisturize after. Left my skin feeling very clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I Love this body wash because it makes my skin feel like silk. I mostly use this in the spring/summer because my skin needs more moisture in the colder months. I love the smell of this because it reminds me of summer and would definitly suggest this to someone that is looking for a body wash that makes them super clean. I love how it lathers and the bottle lasts forever. My husband loves this just as much as I do because he says it makes him feel cleaner than his normal bodywash. I will always repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now I understand all the rave reviews! I have never used any Caress products before but I have heard some really great reviews especially for this certain one. I had a coupon for any Caress body wash and picked this one since it had good reviews and it needed something exfoliating to use in the shower. The bottle is huge first of all so even if you do purchase it at normal price its a steal and lasts a long time.I also like the fact like the fli top snaps right back and you dont have to put much pressure on it to close it in the shower.This smells good enougth to eat and its so comforting I love vanilla/ foody scents and this does not dissapoint, The scent does linger for a while after I get out of the shower which I enjoy. Most imortantly the beads are just the right size and exfoliate my body without scrathing and irritating it and I find it moisturizing as well. This is awesome to prevent ingrown hairs from waxing and shaving and it will help self tanner apply much more evenly since its getting rid of all the dead skin. I will repurchase once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a small sample of this product in the mail.
I tried it and loved it. The fragrance is wonderful. It left my skin soft, but not greasy. Rinsed away quickly without leaving a film.

For those interested I will say that you can get it much cheaper at Target or Walmart (Less than $4 per bottle).

This is what Kim Kardashian had to say in a Cosmopolitan Sexy Beauty Secrets Blog about "Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash"

What products are in your shower right now?
...Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash, which has burnt brown sugar and karite butter—it smells so good you’ll want to eat it.

What are your top 5 favorite beauty products?

1. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
2. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash
3. Givenchy Lady Pulp Lip Gloss in Lady Beige
4. Benefit Lemon Aid (an eyelid primer)
5. Givenchy Luminous Cheek Powder in Pink/Orange

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ICantGoForThatNoCanDo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The scent of this body wash is incredible! It smells like amber and brown sugar. As for the consistency, it's pretty ordinary. It has tiny little beads for exfoliation. I will definitely buy this again. It's the least synthetic smelling body wash i've seen at a drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by BronzedBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this body wash! It has excellent exfoliating properties (not too soft and not too rough either -- just right), it is moisturizing and the smell is amazingggg! It is such a luxurious treat to hop into the shower each morning and indulge myself in it's intoxicating scent. It smells like a mix of caramel with a hint of Tahitian vanilla and it also contains burnt brown sugar which creates a sweet, but not obnoxious scent. The best word to describe it would be decadent. It definitely takes aromatherapy to another level.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This might be my HG shower soap - it smells ahhh-mazing, it's cheap and leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling sooo gooooooooooood! Tried to beat it with a bunch of different soaps from Lush and Bath & Body Works but I keep coming back to this. I never thought I would Ilike a drugstore soap so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Alyssaunplugged

I love the smell of this and so does the boyfriend! This stuff lathers up real well and leaves my skin feeling like silk. This stuff makes me feel like I am pampering myself every time i use it! I can't say anything for the evening out skin tone claim (i bought it based on smell) but I love this body wash!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this body wash.. I bought this because the typical Caress body wash I use that's in the pink bottle (Daily silk) was out of stock. I instantly fell in love with the scent of this body wash. It smells really sweet, I can't put it into words but it smells amazing. I love all of the Caress body washes.. I used to be strictly Bath & Body Works, but I have found that I love the cheaper drug store body washes like Caress and Dove.. so moisturizing and smell amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVEEEEEEE the smell of this! I'm trying to preserve my Soap & Glory body wash until it's back in the US so I've been using this. It smells like caramelized brown sugar. Very delicious. It has exfoliating properties, however, I wish it had more exfoliation so a lippie off for that. Besides that, it's divine to use.