Lancome Genifique

3.0

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

on 9/10/2014 12:41:00 PM

Thank God I got the 7 day sample of this product before thinking of buying it. I used it two days in a row in the AM along with my other products that I've always used. Seeing that it's the only thing I did differently, I'm totally blaming it for the two nasty pimples that popped up overnight to make their debut on day three. Aside from that, I found this product to have alot of alcohol (and the smell that comes with it) and to be pretty drying. (Duh) Which is why it seems odd that it would cause breakouts. Regardless, this didn't perform for me at all, not to mention the price is absolutely ridiculous.

on 9/7/2014 11:16:00 AM

I went through several samples of this and like it fine: it makes my skin smooth while I'm using it, feels nice going on, and dries quickly to an elegant finish -- good before moisturizing and makeup. However, it has much more alcohol than Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair, as well as a good amount of dimethicone. I don't have issues with these ingredients per se, but I do feel that they dilute the beneficial ingredients quite a bit. EL's Night Repair dries down just as nicely without the alcohol and there's dimethicone in my moisturizer. What I want from a serum is a highly concentrated formula that goes right up against my skin before I seal it in with my moisturizer. So while this is nice, I would rather buy the EL for my purposes - comparable price for a more concentrated formula and a better range of ingredients, imo. Bottom line: I wouldn't buy this, but I'll use the free samples.

on 8/23/2014 4:44:00 AM

My friend gave me this Lancome to use as she didn't feel it worked great for her skin and didn't want tit to go to waste, and paid a lot of money for it, so I gave it a try and she was right, didn't do anything for me either. I'll be sticking to my biocorrex which I've started using just recently, and have to say capsule form is definitely worth considering!

on 8/22/2014 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow! This stuff feels amazing and just makes my skin glow! The price is very steep, but if I can get these types of results without having to rely on a needle just yet, I'll pay it:). I've never felt anything that feels this good on my skin and my skin absorbs it like water to a sponge! Probably my favorite product from the entire Lancome line! The packaging is gorgeous but just be careful I doesn't tip over... if even just one drop is wasted I think I will cry because it's so spendy! A 2.5 oz bottle is $134... but should last 7 months with twice a day usage... but I think I will just use it once a day to make it stretch over a year - that way it becomes a good value and a great investment for beautiful skin. I do combine this with the Olay Regenerist Serum (to get benefits of niacinamide!) and my skin is radiant! Serums and toners (love the L'Oreal Hydrafresh toner in pink!) are so underrated in skincare. After incorporating these steps in addition to my usual cleanser and moisturizer, my skin really looks so fresh and plump. I actually look forward to my daily beauty regimen because I feel like I'm getting pampered:)

on 7/31/2014 3:24:00 PM

I am almost 55, I purchased Genifique Advanced Serum thinking I would loose a few wrinkles and get an inner glow as they advertise. I have been totally disappointed with this expensive product. I do like that the serum seems to have no fragrance and it is easy to apply although a bit on the thin side. Instead of this product making a difference it has worsened my skin. After the first week of use, my skin had turned splotchy and red. After week two I have not noticed any skin improvement in wrinkle, tone, texture, skin spots; etc. My pores actually got worse and I hate the splotchy mess my skin is in right now! In addition, I noticed that my foundation did not go on as well and when checking my make-up in a magnified mirror, the foundation was gloppy. I will be going back to EL Night Repair used in conjunction with Pearl Cream. I hate to say this, but in my opinion, purchasing the high priced Genifique is a waste of money.

on 7/23/2014 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HI, Im in my 2nd bottle,Late 20's, Oily Skin prone to hormonal breakouts, well i like lancome genifique because its light, absorbs quickly, gives you a silky touch, brights your skin, deal with acne brown spots and its gives all The hidratation i need in this hot & humid tropic weather...

I cannot live without this product. I have combination skin with an occasional pimple. This serum is my life. I have purchased this 4 times and will continue to. The serum smoothes your skin, giving it the perfect base for all other products. It brightens your skin and I believe helps keep pimples away.

My skin routine is clinique toner, geninfique, vissionaire polishing cream and dream tone.

On days where I don't want to use a lot of makeup, genifique makes my skin glow.

I'm 25 and have been using this since I was 22. I'm told everyday that I have beautiful clear skin.

on 6/23/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Tried a sample size and it was not great enough to make me want to go out and buy it. I will stick to my Vitamin C&E serum.

on 6/20/2014 3:56:00 PM

Ugh ! I could not believe a product could make things worse...one week my flawless skin was so unhappy with this product. It gave me pimples...I have not had a pimple on my face in thirty years...my skin looked dull and tired all the beautiful work Clinique has done for my skin seemed to be totally reversed by this stuff, I threw it away and got right back to my Clinique laser focus and two days later all the bad by this product was gone...I like trying new things but this one was baaaaad

on 6/19/2014 11:01:00 PM

Great serum , i have noticed brightness and improved pores and just NICER skin:)

Popular Treatments (Face)