July 29, 2014 | 1647 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by MaggieMarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am over 50 and my skin shows it
This serum is truly miraculous.
After five days my skin looks much younger and it start getting radiant .
It is expensive but it works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by gracieflo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for an effective serum that would decrease fine lines, rehydrate my skin and improve tone. Anyway, to cut a long story short, this serum didn't fit the bill. I like the texture but while putting it on there is a distinct whiff of alcohol - alcohol is so bad for the skin! I checked the ingredients and lo and behold, there is a LOT of alcohol in this serum. As would be expected based on the amount of alcohol, this serum dried out my skin. Further, it caused breakouts and actually stung when I put it on. Worst of all, it did not improve my fine lines etc. etc. The fact that it is expensive adds insult to injury.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think L'Oreal Youth Code is the same thing ingredient wise. I believe this a sister owned company of Lancôme. I have used both.

If you love the Lancôme, save some money and buy the L'Oreal Youth Code.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by pagirl99

I love it...saw it in Elle magazine...bought it....makes my skin look clearer nice texture and feel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lancôme Genifique - Meh, overpricy stuff that did nothing at all for me, I'll not purchase. I prefer my AHA from Paula's choice. The packaging is pretty but that's it for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by hotbeautybitch

Sadly, it make me break out.
I like how it feels/the texture, but i would not buy it ( I got 2 samples à la 7ml)
I don´t think it´s really hydrating, but ultimately i would not consider it a bad product. It just didn´t blow me away...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Ouch! I got this as a gift and after the first time I tried this, my face was aching and soon painful cystic pimples started to show up on the surface. Being in a new city I thought maybe it was the water. I tried again when I got back home (month later) and the same thing happened... Face full of painful acne!

Besides the acne, I always woke up really oily both times I tried this under my regular moisturizer... I can't recall using a product before that causes acne this fast and this painful.

Now I will spend the next week healing my face! They are not kidding when they say this causes acne!!

I decided to throw it out... Not worth it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've never seen a product so expensive yet useless! I received it as a sample in a free gift. It is the first Lancome product from which I've noticed no effect whatsoever. Additionally, it has a slimy, disgusting texture. I would never want to pay for it much less use it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sessakay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My sister sent me a 7 day trial suppy,I started to use it not expecting a thing since no product ever seems to do what it says...On the 4th day I couldn't believe my eyes!! My skin was radiant,the color of my skin was much more even and my pores which are normally fairly large were almost undetectable!! I absolutely LOVE it and plan on buying it for myself!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by fleurissante

I've been using it once per day for a little over three weeks. I used one drop of the serum for the whole face.

The serum is very runny, almost like water and it has silicon feeling. As I have mention, a little goes a long way, so I have almost half a bottle left.

The serum sinks into the skin immediately.

During the testing period, I haven't noticed any improvement on my skin. However, I've noticed that it gave me breakouts - 10 cystic acnes along the jawline which never happens to me. This is definitely a deal-breaker for me.