April 16, 2014 | 870 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Ae777

Disappointing. I was hopeful to find a new product for my sensitive skin. It burned so bad. I can't believe it's for sensitive skin

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by charleeilishe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In general, this is a good moisturiser. My skin in generally quite dry, and I find this cream useful for being an all over moisturiser for my face. It is absorbed quickly and is not thick in any way so it is easily distributed around the face. I have not broken out at all with this product and it does not leave my face feeling oily or sticky.

However, there are areas on my face which are really very dry and sensitive and I have found that this product is not intense enough to really make much of a noticeable difference to these red, flaky areas. I am still on the lookout for an intensive moisturiser to combat those places, but as a general moisturiser, for normal skin, I would certainly recommend this product. Does what it says on the tin, kind to sensitive skin without being a heavy, intense cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by edenlauren

I love it! When I apply this it really feels like my face is soaking in so much moisture, it feels fresh and not heavy at all which I love. I have oily/combination skin and this didn't break me out its perfect

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works for me. I forgot my moisturiser when I was away on a weekend. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a brand new moisturiser when I had a perfectly good one at home. This was the cheapest brand I would trust.

It needs to be worked into the skin. It leaves my skin moisturised with no blocked pores or burning. No sunblock unfortunately. I find the bottle quite annoying because it is hard to get the product from the bottom of the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This burned slightly around my nose area and left my face feeling dry but slightly greasy. I have combination/dry skin and my husband has oily, and we both agreed this felt odd. It didn't help with some bumps on my forehead I recently developed, but it didn't increase them either. My old moisturizer (Neutrogena Sensitive) was much better, although not good enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this product when I first bought it but after a while I couldn't stand the smell anymore and stopped using it. It's nice and light and did what it was supposed to. The only draw back is the smell (although I think it's supposed to be fragrance free?) so I wont be buying it again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by strawberry818

The packaging is super cute, I really enjoy this product for my combination skin. The price is pretty good for how much you get ($11). I wouldn't buy this product again because I don't think it's a holy grail product and I would like to try other moisturizers for my eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just wow!

PROS:
-leaves skin soft and supple
-no dry spots
-no flakes
-no oiliness
-good moisture on your face
-a little goes a long way

CONS:
-price (~$9)

I loved this moisturizer! I never thought something so small in your skincare routine could make such a huge difference! My skin is oily and acne-prone and lately I've been breaking out like crazy and I've been using all sorts of harsh acne products on my face and that has made it very dry and flaky, but slightly still oily. This has not added oil AT ALL, hasn't broken me out, or run out fast. My face has never been this silky smooth and soft!

I love it! It's a bit pricy, but honestly it's a big bottle and all you need is a small dab and it will cover your face and moisturize it all day and all night! It could last you months. Try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Itsmichaela

If you have highly oily skin, do NOT buy this. It has very thin consistency. However, if you're like me [16 F], with average skin that does not need heavy moisturizers, I would definitely recommend this product! It's very thin, lightweight, does not leave your face oily, seeps through the skin very well, and has I scent. I noticed this has left my face significantly smoother. I put it on in the morning and at night. I gave it a 4 because I have yet to see how it's going to react to my skin in the next couple weeks. Otherwise, it's been treating me well!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by mellon789

I bought this product at a drugstore for £3.50 , which for a moisturizer, is good value.I thought it would hold the moisture in my skin without it being too oily.It didn't make my skin oily however my skin had started to get more spots and my skin stayed dry no matter how much I put on.The texture is too liquidy not creamy and has a horrible smell.

I would only recommend this moisturizer to people with oily skin not dry skin like mine