October 1, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by x3foreverangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is by far the best drugstore eyeliner next to Milani. It is creamy and glides right onto your lids with no tugging or pulling. The color is rich black and doesn't smudge once its set. It's dirt cheap and very affordable. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

One of the best eye liner pencils I've found. It feels great putting it on, very smooth feeling and goes on wonderfully. Stays on all day with no touch ups. Does transfer a tiny bit at first but whatever. Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

sad about this I wanted this to work so bad. The color and application was great. I had a performance so *maybe* it was the lights on stage but I wasn't even on stage for that long and I literally had panda eyes and smeared liner everywhere. I have absolutely never experienced this with any other product before (on or off stage) so thats why I had to bring the rating down. It would be different if I had like oily eyelids and my eyeliners tended to do this on me but no this has never happened. Id especially be afraid to wear this in the summer time with humidity and all. I have continued to tight line with this and that hasn't been much of a problem. so bummed, really wanted to like this, but for sake of embarrassment, I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eye liner brand has been around for ever. Why? Because these are the darkest, most pigmented liners in their price range ever.And while blendable, once on, they stay put for many hours.Never need retouching.
Buy one and you will never go back to other brands. Its that simple.
I have repurchased the browns, blacks and navy many times.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by BunnyWabit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG EYELINER! Creamy,smooth,dark and doesnt budge once it sets.
the darkest most pigmented black eyeliner ive found. Its like a gel liner in pencil form and hasnt dried out and ive had it for ages. stays on my waterline very well definately reccomend it :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I'm an eyeliner freak, high end, low end, kohl , liquid, gel, pencil....I love a good rimmed eye, if you prefer a lighter look this may not be for you.
Love this. Deepest black color. Good price. Stays on well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by feliciacarla

im in love with this product! this is the deepest black of any pencil eyeliner could be! its even on the same deep black color with my Oh My Line Etude liquid eyeliner and even easier to apply on. well, after o apply on my eyes, it does need a few seconds for the creamy effect to cool down and transform into an awesome result. if you didnt wait for a few sec, it will smudge and stays pretty hard. so make sure you wait for a little time.

after all, i loveeeeeeee this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good liner, intense black, lasts a good amount of time on my waterline. went on pretty smooth on my upper lash line. Reasonably priced about 5 6 bucks on drugstore.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- i still own this but i prefer the essence i love rock pencil now.

---
Amazing intense black eyeliner pencil. Some days you wanna go for that smudged/worn-in look, and this won't give it. It's bold, harsh black.
Very smooth, long-lasting, smudge-proof (unless you line the rims of your eyes and go to sleep). Better than MAC Smolder, Revlon Colorstay, Cover Girl liqui'line, L'oreal's eyeliners, Chanel's eyeliners, Guerlain's eyeliner, random kajals, or any other black pencil eyeliner that I've tried (the list is extensive). Hasn't irritated my sensitive eyes (YET!)....i plan to update if it does, though. I have a really cool Arab friend who wears the most intense black eyeliner ever, in her waterline too. It doesn't ever look faded or less than the darkest deepest black. That's her signature look, it makes her eyes look amazing!
I always wanted to copy it, but none of my eyeliners, not even gel, was giving me that result (plus all gel eyeliners irritate my eyes in w/l)--however, it was some Arabic brand, unavailable to me--but this one equals the look perfectly. There's a really good, detailed NEGATIVE review on this here (not affil): http://bunbunmakeuptips.com/dupe-for-urban-decay-247-pencil-zero-prestige-total-intensity-eyeliner-deepest-black-really/ The reason i'm putting it up is because it lists several cons which, while not an issue for me, may be the deal breakers for other people.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Scruffy892

These are very intense--as in, HARSH. More like a liquid liner--and all that I don't like about them--hard to control, fake-looking, etc. This is a taste preference, I know. Just didn't expect it in a pencil formula... It did last pretty well, but other stuff lasts even better on me (L'oreal infallible, Ulta, and PF retractables). It does not wear off elegantly and it is irritating to my moderately sensitive eyes.