Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

4.3

on 2/27/2013 12:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of the best eye liner pencils I've found. It feels great putting it on, very smooth feeling and goes on wonderfully. Stays on all day with no touch ups. Does transfer a tiny bit at first but whatever. Will buy again.

on 1/3/2013 9:43:00 PM

sad about this I wanted this to work so bad. The color and application was great. I had a performance so *maybe* it was the lights on stage but I wasn't even on stage for that long and I literally had panda eyes and smeared liner everywhere. I have absolutely never experienced this with any other product before (on or off stage) so thats why I had to bring the rating down. It would be different if I had like oily eyelids and my eyeliners tended to do this on me but no this has never happened. Id especially be afraid to wear this in the summer time with humidity and all. I have continued to tight line with this and that hasn't been much of a problem. so bummed, really wanted to like this, but for sake of embarrassment, I will not purchase again.

on 12/21/2012 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eye liner brand has been around for ever. Why? Because these are the darkest, most pigmented liners in their price range ever.And while blendable, once on, they stay put for many hours.Never need retouching.
Buy one and you will never go back to other brands. Its that simple.
I have repurchased the browns, blacks and navy many times.

on 12/21/2012 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HG EYELINER! Creamy,smooth,dark and doesnt budge once it sets.
the darkest most pigmented black eyeliner ive found. Its like a gel liner in pencil form and hasnt dried out and ive had it for ages. stays on my waterline very well definately reccomend it :D

on 12/5/2012 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I'm an eyeliner freak, high end, low end, kohl , liquid, gel, pencil....I love a good rimmed eye, if you prefer a lighter look this may not be for you.
Love this. Deepest black color. Good price. Stays on well.

on 11/29/2012 10:11:00 PM

im in love with this product! this is the deepest black of any pencil eyeliner could be! its even on the same deep black color with my Oh My Line Etude liquid eyeliner and even easier to apply on. well, after o apply on my eyes, it does need a few seconds for the creamy effect to cool down and transform into an awesome result. if you didnt wait for a few sec, it will smudge and stays pretty hard. so make sure you wait for a little time.

after all, i loveeeeeeee this product!

on 11/17/2012 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Good liner, intense black, lasts a good amount of time on my waterline. went on pretty smooth on my upper lash line. Reasonably priced about 5 6 bucks on drugstore.com

on 10/18/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- i still own this but i prefer the essence i love rock pencil now.

---
Amazing intense black eyeliner pencil. Some days you wanna go for that smudged/worn-in look, and this won't give it. It's bold, harsh black.
Very smooth, long-lasting, smudge-proof (unless you line the rims of your eyes and go to sleep). Better than MAC Smolder, Revlon Colorstay, Cover Girl liqui'line, L'oreal's eyeliners, Chanel's eyeliners, Guerlain's eyeliner, random kajals, or any other black pencil eyeliner that I've tried (the list is extensive). Hasn't irritated my sensitive eyes (YET!)....i plan to update if it does, though. I have a really cool Arab friend who wears the most intense black eyeliner ever, in her waterline too. It doesn't ever look faded or less than the darkest deepest black. That's her signature look, it makes her eyes look amazing!
I always wanted to copy it, but none of my eyeliners, not even gel, was giving me that result (plus all gel eyeliners irritate my eyes in w/l)--however, it was some Arabic brand, unavailable to me--but this one equals the look perfectly. There's a really good, detailed NEGATIVE review on this here (not affil): http://bunbunmakeuptips.com/dupe-for-urban-decay-247-pencil-zero-prestige-total-intensity-eyeliner-deepest-black-really/ The reason i'm putting it up is because it lists several cons which, while not an issue for me, may be the deal breakers for other people.

on 10/4/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are very intense--as in, HARSH. More like a liquid liner--and all that I don't like about them--hard to control, fake-looking, etc. This is a taste preference, I know. Just didn't expect it in a pencil formula... It did last pretty well, but other stuff lasts even better on me (L'oreal infallible, Ulta, and PF retractables). It does not wear off elegantly and it is irritating to my moderately sensitive eyes.

on 9/24/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This pencil started out well. First use gave me intense black pigmentation and long lasting use. However, by the time i sharpened this a couple of times, the pencil turned very hard, scratchy and rough and lost its pigment. Maybe i got a bad batch but it also gave me red eyes the whole day everytime i used this. Initially, i couldn't figure out what was causing my eyes to turn red but the only new product i've been using is this eyeliner.

You bet i won't be using this anymore.

Top Rated Prestige Products