April 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by BunnyWabit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG EYELINER! Creamy,smooth,dark and doesnt budge once it sets.
the darkest most pigmented black eyeliner ive found. Its like a gel liner in pencil form and hasnt dried out and ive had it for ages. stays on my waterline very well definately reccomend it :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I'm an eyeliner freak, high end, low end, kohl , liquid, gel, pencil....I love a good rimmed eye, if you prefer a lighter look this may not be for you.
Love this. Deepest black color. Good price. Stays on well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by feliciacarla

im in love with this product! this is the deepest black of any pencil eyeliner could be! its even on the same deep black color with my Oh My Line Etude liquid eyeliner and even easier to apply on. well, after o apply on my eyes, it does need a few seconds for the creamy effect to cool down and transform into an awesome result. if you didnt wait for a few sec, it will smudge and stays pretty hard. so make sure you wait for a little time.

after all, i loveeeeeeee this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good liner, intense black, lasts a good amount of time on my waterline. went on pretty smooth on my upper lash line. Reasonably priced about 5 6 bucks on drugstore.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- i still own this but i prefer the essence i love rock pencil now.

---
Amazing intense black eyeliner pencil. Some days you wanna go for that smudged/worn-in look, and this won't give it. It's bold, harsh black.
Very smooth, long-lasting, smudge-proof (unless you line the rims of your eyes and go to sleep). Better than MAC Smolder, Revlon Colorstay, Cover Girl liqui'line, L'oreal's eyeliners, Chanel's eyeliners, Guerlain's eyeliner, random kajals, or any other black pencil eyeliner that I've tried (the list is extensive). Hasn't irritated my sensitive eyes (YET!)....i plan to update if it does, though. I have a really cool Arab friend who wears the most intense black eyeliner ever, in her waterline too. It doesn't ever look faded or less than the darkest deepest black. That's her signature look, it makes her eyes look amazing!
I always wanted to copy it, but none of my eyeliners, not even gel, was giving me that result (plus all gel eyeliners irritate my eyes in w/l)--however, it was some Arabic brand, unavailable to me--but this one equals the look perfectly. There's a really good, detailed NEGATIVE review on this here (not affil): http://bunbunmakeuptips.com/dupe-for-urban-decay-247-pencil-zero-prestige-total-intensity-eyeliner-deepest-black-really/ The reason i'm putting it up is because it lists several cons which, while not an issue for me, may be the deal breakers for other people.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Scruffy892

These are very intense--as in, HARSH. More like a liquid liner--and all that I don't like about them--hard to control, fake-looking, etc. This is a taste preference, I know. Just didn't expect it in a pencil formula... It did last pretty well, but other stuff lasts even better on me (L'oreal infallible, Ulta, and PF retractables). It does not wear off elegantly and it is irritating to my moderately sensitive eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This pencil started out well. First use gave me intense black pigmentation and long lasting use. However, by the time i sharpened this a couple of times, the pencil turned very hard, scratchy and rough and lost its pigment. Maybe i got a bad batch but it also gave me red eyes the whole day everytime i used this. Initially, i couldn't figure out what was causing my eyes to turn red but the only new product i've been using is this eyeliner.

You bet i won't be using this anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG black eyeliner. The only eyeliner that doesn't wear or smudge off of my waterline!!! I own 3 minimum in deepest black at any given time! LOL.
I've always worn this, so when people started talking about UD 24/7, I had absolutely no interest in trying one because I didn't need to. Got the smoothness, glide, pigmentation and staying power from this bad boy. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

How on EARTH have I not reviewed these yet?!?!? All of the TI liners have been my go-to for about 2 years now. I have 4 different shades and plan to get the gray/charcoal one whenever its in stock at my local grocery store

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

I've tried UD Zero, MUFE, MAC smolder and countless other HE and drugstore black pencil liners but THIS is the best...so far;) Goes on smooth, dark, sooty black and long wearing. Easy to apply a thin, thick or cat eye. The color is so black that it almost looks like a gel or ink liner. I plan to try the olive color next. I only gave it 4 stars because it's very pigmented and soft that if you make a mistake when applying, you won't be able to fix it and it does flake a bit during the day.