Too Faced Flatbuki brush (extra short handle)

4.7

on 5/14/2010 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the too faced retractable kabuki as well and was pleasantly surprised that this flatbuki is the same high quality (for a lot less)! It's a great price and great little brush!

on 3/17/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A very cute and soft brush. I use it to apply mattifying powder during the day. It's small, pretty and easy to wash.

on 2/14/2010 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Cute little brush. So soft and high quality. Great for travel, but a little small for normal use. I got it in the Bronzed & the Beautiful kit, and I'm impressed that they put such a great brush into a kit. It's the exact same quality as the full size kabuki and the powder brush that comes in the set.

PROS: Very soft. I love using it for contour because the lines don't get too defined, stays nice and "vague"; no sharp lines. Short handle is nice for putting in small makeup bag in purse. Has kept its shape nicely. Quite inexpensive compared to other brushes out there!

CONS: It might be too soft for some expecting a typical kabuki.

ALTERNATES: It's a great, cheaper dupe for MUFE's HD kabuki powder brush (at least, for the way that I use it.).

Super-soft (like a flippin' baby rabbit!) and purse-sized, but it doesn't pick up a lot of powder (which works great for me when applying shimmery powder to set my makeup, but may not fit everyone's needs). I like it a lot.

on 12/30/2009 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i got this brush in a package of 3 bronzers. n its cute works great but i dont care for it much. works well with contouring and bronzers. if it was on special i would pick it up

on 12/30/2009 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this brush. I use it everyday to apply on foundation. It picks up powder really well, and it is the cutest brush ever. =D It can buff in the powder really well to give you a nice looking finish. It can apply foundation, blush, bronzer, etc. This brush isn't that expensive to, compared to MAC and other brands. This is similar to the retractable kabuki brush by too faced. That one would be more convenient, but like twice as expensive (actually more than double =P) so this item would be a great alternative.

edit: I never grab for this brush anymore, it is a good brush but I have many other brushes that I tend to use more often. This brush isn't really a necessity, it's cute but that's pretty much it.

I absolutely love this little brush, it's small, compact, and perfect for on the go. I do like the shape of this because you could contour with it if you wanted and it's even the perfect shape to highlight your cheekbones as well as using it for blush and powder. It is super soft, and feels great on the skin, if I lost this I would def. get another one. I might even go pick up a couple because they are just great to throw in your purse, makeup bag and whatnot, plus the price is great for just $15CAD.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is like the mini version of the Too Faced Retractable Kabuki brush, and it's equally as lovely. This is my go to blush brush because it doesn't shed and it's small enough to fit in just about any sized purse. Another nice surprise is that the brush retains the blush color in the brush, so say you forget your blush and need to re-apply just swipe your brush and I can almost give you my word that blush will be deposited to your lovely cheeks. Just like it's big sister counterpart this brush doesn't shed and you can't beat the $12 price tag, quite a steal or at the very least a very good deal, which ever way you look at it.

on 9/26/2009 8:28:00 PM

Doesn't itch or aggravate sensitive skin. Great product distribution. Hairs don't fall out. Great for travel.

Popular Makeup Brushes