November 23, 2014 | 981 users online

Hair Treatments - Miracle 7 - Leave-In Hair Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Considering the damage that I cause to my hair by ironing it, I need the most protection. This in combination with the Miracle 7 little oil serum does a great job for me. I spray some in my hair after coming out of shower and then comb my hair. It calms my unruly hair and noticeably, my hair dries even faster. It does make my hair feel silkier. The best feature of this product is that it does not feel like an extra heavy product on my hair. It is very light but does the job well. As you see in my review for the serum, this product along with the serum is the only combination that does not let my hair look frizzy or act weird in humidity. This is huge for me because I have always struggled with my hair in the humidity. Great product and highly recommended to people with unruly hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very efficient leave in conditioner. I originally bought so that i can use on my hair while using rollers. I find that it doesn't do an impressive job though. I have very thick, relaxed hair, a lot of it, with frizzy ends. I have to apply quite a bit of this to cover my entire head and ends. I do not think it is emollient nor does it give my hair any shine. Granted it leaves my hair soft, but I've used other leave in conditioners in the past that leave my hair with glass shine, softness, volume, and just plain beautiful. This doesn't do that for me. And I hate the scent. It smells of Granny Smith Apples, which is nice, but I don't like. It comes in a convenient spray on bottle, which makes it great to carry on to the peach to spray before hitting the water. And for keeping your ends clean when doing rollers. I hate to lower the rating, considering most of the reviewers love it. But I really think this could be better. Much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product!! My HG hair item. I am a product junkie and have tried alot of hair products. I am always looking for that product that will leave my hair with a silk like feeling. Only problem now is I can't keep my hands out of my hair. I love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! If your like me and your experience of leave-in conditioners is that they tend to be pretty weak in the conditioning department, then you really need to try this!!!! I only need a tiny bit for my fine chemically treated hair. My hair feels like silk after I dry it. Wonderful smell too. I have to be a little careful in the application though because I can see myself over-doing it with this product and ending up with limp hair. It's worth the price to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by jillheartsmakeup

one of my HG hair products!
it smells amazing, and does everything it advertises. I'm on my third bottle of this, and i'm so impressed. My mom and aunt have been buying this a few years now, and they still use it religiously.
for such an inexpensive product, it works miracles.
I definately recommend it to those looking for a good detangler, or something that will make their hair soft and shiny. I use this on wet and dry hair - it didnt make a difference for me. It's amazing no matter what. It just sucks that I cant buy it in canada! or at least not at the sally's near me. But anyways, buy this because its great :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this last summer at Sally's for $11.99. I'm still using it so it's well worth the cost. It's a very good, light leave-in conditioner. You don't need to use much either. I think how well you like it depends on the condition of your hair & your hair type. My hair is thin but I do have a lot of it. For my long, dry, coarse & color treated hair ... I don't feel like this gives me enough conditioning. But I think for those with healthy hair in normal condition, it will definitely deliver results.
I'm going to keep looking for another leave in to try when I finish this bottle. I don't plan on re-purchasing but if I don't find anything better, I would buy it because it's definitely better than using nothing on my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Beaumonde

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This leave-in spray is my current favourite - and with good reason. I've been using it since it came on the market about 2 years ago.

It works really well on keeping my long yet fine hair under control, reducing the frizz factor greatly and adding some shine at the same time. You must avoid over-spraying the product on damp hair as too much will make your hair slick and quite oily. I spray Miracle 7 from about halfway down my hair and comb it through. You need a light hand with this product.

*Miracle 7 has the added bonus of smelling wonderful, too! It has a lovely herbal smell that's wonderfully clean and fresh. Smell shouldn't make one iota of difference in a product's effectiveness, but it certainly is a plus in my book*

The product comes in an angular and distinctive Tiffany-Blue bottle and there are two sizes sold. I've noticed the line's been expanded to include the requisite shampoo's and conditioners. Let's hope they're as good as the core product. What I also appreciate is the mid-range price point. I'll be using this for quite a while!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the same bottle of Miracle 7 since this summer (I don't have the large bottle, so the regular size has lasted me a long time) and I still have quite a bit left. It does exactly as it claims: makes hair softer, shinier, and more manageable. The packaging doesn't make much sense to me, though: why would you put a lotion product into a spray form? It seems to me that people would inevitably put too much in if they can't see the amount that they're using. I would recommend spraying the product into your hand before applying it to your hair. It takes me about three spritzes and I have bob-length hair. Overall, I would highly recommend this product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ibleedlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim a couple of months ago, right after it came out. I am madly in love with this product, and the rest of the line.

This spray makes my hair glossy and soft without being greasy looking, and has a pleasant scent. Between this and the conditioner, my hair looks amazing, although I was underwhelmed with the scent of the shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by layneleo75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this and the miracle 7 deep conditioner and my hair has not felt/looked this good in a long time. My SI even noticed how soft it made my hair and I even had a few compliments at work today. I told them it's a Miracle!!!
I have used it twice...both times i used deep conditioner also!