April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Treatments - Miracle 7 Leave-In Hair Mist

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this last summer at Sally's for $11.99. I'm still using it so it's well worth the cost. It's a very good, light leave-in conditioner. You don't need to use much either. I think how well you like it depends on the condition of your hair & your hair type. My hair is thin but I do have a lot of it. For my long, dry, coarse & color treated hair ... I don't feel like this gives me enough conditioning. But I think for those with healthy hair in normal condition, it will definitely deliver results.
I'm going to keep looking for another leave in to try when I finish this bottle. I don't plan on re-purchasing but if I don't find anything better, I would buy it because it's definitely better than using nothing on my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Beaumonde

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This leave-in spray is my current favourite - and with good reason. I've been using it since it came on the market about 2 years ago.

It works really well on keeping my long yet fine hair under control, reducing the frizz factor greatly and adding some shine at the same time. You must avoid over-spraying the product on damp hair as too much will make your hair slick and quite oily. I spray Miracle 7 from about halfway down my hair and comb it through. You need a light hand with this product.

*Miracle 7 has the added bonus of smelling wonderful, too! It has a lovely herbal smell that's wonderfully clean and fresh. Smell shouldn't make one iota of difference in a product's effectiveness, but it certainly is a plus in my book*

The product comes in an angular and distinctive Tiffany-Blue bottle and there are two sizes sold. I've noticed the line's been expanded to include the requisite shampoo's and conditioners. Let's hope they're as good as the core product. What I also appreciate is the mid-range price point. I'll be using this for quite a while!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the same bottle of Miracle 7 since this summer (I don't have the large bottle, so the regular size has lasted me a long time) and I still have quite a bit left. It does exactly as it claims: makes hair softer, shinier, and more manageable. The packaging doesn't make much sense to me, though: why would you put a lotion product into a spray form? It seems to me that people would inevitably put too much in if they can't see the amount that they're using. I would recommend spraying the product into your hand before applying it to your hair. It takes me about three spritzes and I have bob-length hair. Overall, I would highly recommend this product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ibleedlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim a couple of months ago, right after it came out. I am madly in love with this product, and the rest of the line.

This spray makes my hair glossy and soft without being greasy looking, and has a pleasant scent. Between this and the conditioner, my hair looks amazing, although I was underwhelmed with the scent of the shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by layneleo75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this and the miracle 7 deep conditioner and my hair has not felt/looked this good in a long time. My SI even noticed how soft it made my hair and I even had a few compliments at work today. I told them it's a Miracle!!!
I have used it twice...both times i used deep conditioner also!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, need to go out & buy today matter of fact! I ran out about a week ago & I swear I can already see my ends getting damaged from the heat styling. I know it isn't designed as a heat protectant or anything (I use a product for that as well), but this + my heat protectant keeps my split/dead ends at bay. It smells nice, but not too over powering, it doesn't leave my hair feeling gunky (most leave-ins do!) it really is weightless on my hair which yes I have to go there....is a miracle! Love it, only complaint is I hate the lid (I don't think that can be a legit complaint really ;)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

This is so not great. I'm not happy with this at all! My hair actually feels more dry than it normally would be! It's soft at first, but then it feels like straw on my dry areas that need conditioning from my highlights. It's not worth the money at all. I'm returning it to Sally's, and getting my hard earned money back. I am highly unhappy with the results. The only saving grace for me is the gorgeous baby blue color of the bottle. Big thumbs down. I've used better leave-ins from Redken and other salon brands. It's a way better detangler than moisturizer. It should cost more like $4.99, not the $10.99plus tax I paid! My hair feels so dry. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMia12187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

AMAZING PRODUCT! This makes my hair so soft and manageable. Absolutely the best leave in conditioning treatment I've ever used. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. It lasts a long time too (6 months for me). I use it after I wash my hair. I love this product. It doesn't make hair greasy and it smells heavenly. The bottle is cute too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by lindz029

WOW! This product is amazing!! It makes your hair soft and silky...forget about its a 10 leave in..this is way better and cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also had to try this after hearing all the hype. It actually is a very good leave in detangler/conditioner. I have thin, limp longish colored hair that is very fragile, and after spraying on my hand to apply, I was worried that it might weigh my hair down...it seemed very thickand took forever to "prime" the pump to dispense the product. I was surprised at how it absorbed into my hair quickly, and really did make detangling easier. My hair was soft and fluffy. Almost too fluffy. It did cut down on flyaways, but didn't seem to moisturize all that much. I like to air dry and hate to use more products than necessary, but found that even with second day hair, I had to use another product as my ends were frizzy. I plan on trying this with other styling products to see if I can improve what it does..four lippies because it is a bit high priced for what you get and how it works.