December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by botanics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Everything I wanted the Weleda lip balm to be, but wasn't. Incredibly simple lip balm that keeps my lips moisturised without any overwhelming scents or silly flavours. Packaging is beyond plain, but the amount of product is fabulous. I have one on my bedside table, but I'm already planning to buy a few more to salt around in my handbags and downstairs bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jennifereal

This is my HG of chapsticks I keep it handy at all times. I love the smell, the size and the moisture. I'm a huge Palmers Cocoa Butter fan and this is definitely their best product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by lovemascara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think this says anywhere on the package that it is a lip product.
I've used this for years, but never on my lips. I think it is just a more convenient and portable form to carry around with you.
I have lived in the high desert in CA for 6 years (moving in 3 weeks, yay!!) and I have tried so many prescription and OTC creams that I truly believe there is nothing left to try.
This is the ONLY product that works on my hands.
Maybe if those of you who used it on their lips tried it on hands or feet you would really love it.
Just my 2 cents!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ngocngaoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Basically the best lip balm for your money. I called this my giant glue stick. Some might not like how it's so bulky but I personally love that because it also makes application easier. I've tried many lip balms product in the past. This includes Burt's Bees, EOS, Chapstick, Aveeno, Nivea, Ocean Potion, etc. and I gotta this one does the best job a moisturizing and it stays on the longest. I have stubborn, chronically dry lips so this is saying a lot. Though I admit this could have something to do with its price. Since it's so cheap, I'm not hesitated to put it on whenever my lips are not moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pab22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First thing I noticed about this was the interestingly convenient packaging that it was in; almost like a lip balm but thicker. (Although it looks like you can still use it for your lips according tot he label. ^ ^)

The second thing that I noticed was that it could help with the dark marks and blemishes of the face, which sounded great considering I had a lot of acne scars left behind.

And the third thing that took me by surprise was it's price. It was such a bargain of an item that I couldn't resist testing it out for myself. I bought this about the same time as my Derma E moisturizer, and used the two combined as part of my daily facial regiment.

What a difference they made for me. After a year of using this twice a day, a lot of the scars that would have taken years to disappear were gone. I hadn't even realized how evident that was until my aunt asked me why my face looked so nice and clear.

When you get that kind of a compliment from someone you KNOW it's worth it. I think I got two extra ones after the first one ran out because it's so wonderfully cheap. And because of the great packaging you really can take this anywhere.

It just goes to show you that great things really do come in small packages.

TIP: Try not to go crazy and smear it all over your face. Just rub the balm in the areas where the dark scars are most obvious and massage it after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

got it as a freebee over my palmers cocoa butter formula
I love it . really moisturize my lips , feels so sofit & it has the yummy
white chocolate smell

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by myzweibo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for almost 10 years and I have never found a chapstick that even comes close! I always makes my lips feel super smooth, and relieved them when they are chapped in the winter! It even leaves a glossy shine so it looks like I'm wearing a gloss (without being sticky). Sometimes if I have an extra dry patch of skin on my face this stick is great for that too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I heard good things about this product, so I thought I'd give it a try. I got the one with SPF 30. I didn't buy it to use as a lip balm as much as to use to put on the dry patches I get on my hands, around my nose, and around my mouth in the winter. I apply it to those places by putting it on my finger first. But because of how hard it is, I feel like I'm not really getting much. It's nice as a lip balm though. It doesn't add a lot of shine, so both men and women can use it. And because of this, it would be nice to use under a lip stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lovelylaura25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up a few months ago after reading all of the amazing reviews here and I'm so glad I did. I used to be really prone to dry lips and cracking (especially around the corner of my mouth) because I wear so much lipstick/lipgloss/stain. Since I started using this product, I have not had one problem with my lips at all! I only apply it once in the morning and once before I go to bed at night and the moisture lasts all day. When I wear it underneath lipstick, I can feel it protecting my lips from dryness. Because we're heading into the colder months now, I may have to apply it once more mid-day, but I'm confident it will keep my lips soft and nourished. I recommend this to people ALL of the time and I will never purchase another lip balm again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by smilejosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works really well and its really cheap .