OPI Miami Beet

4.7

It's a deep rasberry colour but seems to look quite red and a bit vampy in some lights.

It definitely lives up to the quality I expect of OPI, opaque and streak free after 2 coats. It seems to last particularly long, for an extra 2 days longer than OPI polishes usually last on me. After 7 days it only had tip wear and a few minor chips and that's with major abuse (I was wearing OPI natural nails as a base coat and out the door which I prefer to SV).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this color, it looks exactly like its name, a beautiful beetroot color. It's a perfect alternative to a classic red, it looks classy and feminine just like red but edgy at the same time. It's bright and hot in the sunlight, but in artificial lighting you will be able to see the true beet color. This color is a cream, it applies super well, no streaks, just smoothness, it's also opaque enough to achieve the look in just 2 coats.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I tried this at a friends house.(Actually,I put it on my sister.)the application was SUPERB.absolutely perfect.no streaking or cuticle pooling WHATSOEVER.you honestly need about one to two coats,and that's all!it turns out to be a really pretty medium berry color,that I think would look good on with any skin tone.it looks really nice with my sisters (and mine) tan,warm toned skin.I love how berry colors look with medium/tan/olive skins!this would be a good,chic color for any time of thr year!highly,highly recommended!I was really impressed.

I really love this color, but it just does't last on my nails. Chips really easily, and it's not glossy enough for me. Since it isn't a unique shade (most other brands have similar colors) I guess when I finish my bottle, I will be purchasing this color again, but not from OPI.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had my pedicure with Miami beet and the last picture here represents it well. Very dark shade, almost burgundy, with hints of violet and red. Doesn't turn into brownish, which is a plus. Gets really opaque with two coats, nice cream color, but I won't buy it for now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is such a yummy color! It's a deep "beet" colored polish, as the name suggests. It's actually a bit darker than most of the photos I've seen of it online, it's dark, grown & sexy magenta tone. One coat alone can give you the bottle color, to my surprise. Although it's a deep color it's not limited, you can definitely rock it in the summer (or any season) because it's a unique, versatile shade.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just got a pedicure with this color (I wanted something cute and flashy for a change) and i LOVE it! It's so cute. The last picture posted is more like the color. The first 2 pictures are a little too bright and orange-y. This color is definitely a dark magenta. Adorable!

Love this color ~ it's my new favorite for summer. It's the same color as a beautiful red "beet". It's bright, shiny and perfect for my toes. I usually only wear red-reds, and this is a nice change. I will definitely buy this polish again...

Absolutely love this color. It seems like such a dupable color but there is something extremely unique about it when it's on. Love it, love it, love it.

I love this color! I think it is perfect for fingers or toes. I also feel like it could probably suit anyone. The application is wonderful and its ok with one coat but best with two. There is nothing, imo, bad about this color.

Top Rated OPI Products