December 18, 2014 | 1496 users online

Polishes - OPI - Miami Beet

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by bunnyliu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got a pedicure with this color (I wanted something cute and flashy for a change) and i LOVE it! It's so cute. The last picture posted is more like the color. The first 2 pictures are a little too bright and orange-y. This color is definitely a dark magenta. Adorable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color ~ it's my new favorite for summer. It's the same color as a beautiful red "beet". It's bright, shiny and perfect for my toes. I usually only wear red-reds, and this is a nice change. I will definitely buy this polish again...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by chipped_polish

Absolutely love this color. It seems like such a dupable color but there is something extremely unique about it when it's on. Love it, love it, love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by bustedheadband

I love this color! I think it is perfect for fingers or toes. I also feel like it could probably suit anyone. The application is wonderful and its ok with one coat but best with two. There is nothing, imo, bad about this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Naty1209

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love this color! As with all OPI polishes, it is a great shade and goes on smoothly. And it helps that it has the "Miami" name in it :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by paintingitpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this colour. It should be called borscht, but that doesn't sound very cool. This shade literally is a creamy borscht shade, that looks like it's been mixed with some sour cream. The formulation is so smooth to apply, you really only need one coat, but I ended up putting on two. It's the kind of shade that would literally look good all year round.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by BethAnn82

Fun and funky! This shade looks great on my fair skin. I do prefer to wear shades like this for pedicures, using this occasionally for tips during the summer months. A very nice, rich creme that looks very luxe.

When I was looking for a different color this week, I noticed that it could be a sister to Manicurist of Seville.... I only gave this 4 lippies because there are so many colors that are similar to this. I would not repurchase only because I have another color close to this already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 8:59:00 AM More reviews by tijanarm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am fan of red and red family polishes and this is one of my favourites. I love it both in the summer when my hands are slightly tanned and in the winter against the pale skin. It is a true beet red colour, but depending on the light might go into slightly more purple. Gorgeous, gorgeous colour. I also love the pro brush, it helps me apply nail polish in no time and without any errors. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by OPIaDay

LOVE this color!!! It's sexy and grown up. I wear it when I can't wear my pinks or blues. I love the prowide brushes too. Easy coverage and no glopping by having to go over and over again with the small brushes that sephora by opi colors have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very critical of bright colors but this one doesn't disappoint. Miami beet is a beautiful medium rasberry shiny creme with no shimmer. Its not as old lady looking as red and not childish like light rasberry. Its this sophisticated sexy color. Very unique. One thick coat gives you the bottle color and like other OPI products, dries fast. Btw, the picture does it no justice.