OPI Miami Beet

4.7

on 8/12/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is such a yummy color! It's a deep "beet" colored polish, as the name suggests. It's actually a bit darker than most of the photos I've seen of it online, it's dark, grown & sexy magenta tone. One coat alone can give you the bottle color, to my surprise. Although it's a deep color it's not limited, you can definitely rock it in the summer (or any season) because it's a unique, versatile shade.

on 7/16/2010 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just got a pedicure with this color (I wanted something cute and flashy for a change) and i LOVE it! It's so cute. The last picture posted is more like the color. The first 2 pictures are a little too bright and orange-y. This color is definitely a dark magenta. Adorable!

on 6/14/2010 1:06:00 AM

Love this color ~ it's my new favorite for summer. It's the same color as a beautiful red "beet". It's bright, shiny and perfect for my toes. I usually only wear red-reds, and this is a nice change. I will definitely buy this polish again...

Absolutely love this color. It seems like such a dupable color but there is something extremely unique about it when it's on. Love it, love it, love it.

I love this color! I think it is perfect for fingers or toes. I also feel like it could probably suit anyone. The application is wonderful and its ok with one coat but best with two. There is nothing, imo, bad about this color.

on 3/5/2010 4:58:00 PM

Love love love this color! As with all OPI polishes, it is a great shade and goes on smoothly. And it helps that it has the "Miami" name in it :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE this colour. It should be called borscht, but that doesn't sound very cool. This shade literally is a creamy borscht shade, that looks like it's been mixed with some sour cream. The formulation is so smooth to apply, you really only need one coat, but I ended up putting on two. It's the kind of shade that would literally look good all year round.

on 11/8/2009 7:07:00 PM

Fun and funky! This shade looks great on my fair skin. I do prefer to wear shades like this for pedicures, using this occasionally for tips during the summer months. A very nice, rich creme that looks very luxe.

When I was looking for a different color this week, I noticed that it could be a sister to Manicurist of Seville.... I only gave this 4 lippies because there are so many colors that are similar to this. I would not repurchase only because I have another color close to this already.

on 11/2/2009 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am fan of red and red family polishes and this is one of my favourites. I love it both in the summer when my hands are slightly tanned and in the winter against the pale skin. It is a true beet red colour, but depending on the light might go into slightly more purple. Gorgeous, gorgeous colour. I also love the pro brush, it helps me apply nail polish in no time and without any errors. Highly recommended.

on 10/17/2009 11:35:00 AM

LOVE this color!!! It's sexy and grown up. I wear it when I can't wear my pinks or blues. I love the prowide brushes too. Easy coverage and no glopping by having to go over and over again with the small brushes that sephora by opi colors have.

Popular Polishes