October 30, 2014 | 1467 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I am meh on this. Most Benefit products tend to be so-so for me for whatever reason sadly. It was an okay powder but caked on me and settled into every line. I had to keep freshening it during the day by rubbing it back in and it would creep back out again.

I was just not impressed by this at all and would not buy it. I think I have just about given up on the whole company except for Posietint and Highbeam. I really want to try the blush Hervana but am just worried now after all the misses I have had.

I have had better luck with lower end powders than with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by complicatedANT

I absolutely love this powder. Ive been using it for two years now, and it has proven to be a very reliable and safe for my oily/combination/acne-prone skin. It has a brush and a sponge inside depending on what you're going for.
Use the brush for light coverage, and the sponge for heavy coverage. It stays on for most of the day and covers my acne scars. The colours available from benefit are diverse, among my favourites are: toasted beige and amber and walnut . Depending on how tanned I am =P

what can I say, I love benefit

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG powder. I stumbled onto it at Ulta last year and one swipe across my nose was all it took. It's the only powder I tried that gives me that perfect look we all want. So little does so much! I've got aging, damaged skin but it never enhances wrinkles and lines. Love it.
My sister also uses it now and loves it just as much.
I feel like it 'softens' my skin. Not in actual texture, but in the way it looks. Good stuff!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by madameovary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG powder! I've been using this in Petal for years now and have been very happy with performance. I prefer heavier coverage powders, as I don't wear any type of liquid or cream foundation. I'm Korean American, my skin is on the dry side and I have just a few fine lines, red patches and some sun damage on cheekbones.

I really like the packaging. Pan on top, a separate vented compartment on the bottom for the sponge and magnetic closure. I rarely use included sponges/brushes, so I leave the sponge for touch ups and apply with a big fluffy brush. As long as you don't swirl the brush too much, there isn't too much product dust that gets kicked up. Which leads me to its appearance and texture. One swipe of my finger and I could tell the powder is very finely milled and densely pigmented. One swipe of my kubuki brush picked up enough product to cover my forehead and nose.

Once applied, the finish is extremely even with no trace of chalkiness. On days when I'm feeling drier, the finish can look a bit powdery but I just lightly press my face with clean hands to temper it. Finishing mists have also helped me in this regard. Throughout the day, the powder stays in place, doesn't get patchy or fade out in 2 hours. At the end of a normal "class and errands" day, my skin looks almost as good as when I applied it that morning. As for coverage, it evens my skin tone, covers my red patches and most of my lighter brown spots. I can still see the larger darker spots through the powder. Idk about others but for me, this powder doesn't fully mattify, which I prefer. I'm pretty matte the first hour or so after applying but by midday, a tiny bit of shine begins to peek through, giving me a slight glow but with ZERO compromise of the product's performance. This could just be me, YMMV.

My usual routine: sunscreen, concealer around eyes and corners of mouth, Hello Flawless applied all over face with kubuki brush. Of course, everyone's skin, needs and expectations are different. For me, this powder has made me a happy lady! With daily use, applying once a day, a compact will last me about 4 mos.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

HG powder foundation! I use it everyday and it covers everything.. Zits, scars and even baggy eyes. I'm like nc40 or nc42 and the color "beige" looks pale at first but then matches my skin perfectly later

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I stumbled upon a few free samples of Hello Flawless in my company bathroom. I was a bit shiny at the moment, so I thought I'd give it a try. That was the moment I fell in love. The powder glided on so smoothly and had a really nice texture to it, much nicer than the Lorac powder I had been using. By days end I was still shine-free, but more importantly my skin didn't feel itchy, cakey or irritated. I have sensitive skin that tends toward being acne prone, so I can usually tell about one wearing if a product will work for me. The next day I zoomed into Ulta and bought "Me vain? Champagne." I enjoy the packaging and the added bonus of the brush and sponge. I find that I like application with the sponge best as it provides better coverage. This is a must in my makeup bag! I will continue to buy this over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

i bought this after loving the color of the foundation. I have VERY oily skin with acne scars and active blemishes. The foundation covers just ok and i do get oilier when i do not apply this powder or primer. This color matches the best of all poweders i have used and I think it adds that little extra coverage i need. I will def repurchase this again and again. Even with the price! i apply mine with a ELF stipple brush. I do not like the sponge that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by cnsyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best compact powder I have ever tried, and believe me I ve tried lots and lots. Before, my favorite was a high end brand compact powder but this is way way better. It is a must have product for the ones who search for a natural look- and for the ones not a fan of liquid foundations, just like me!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Krodriguez1682

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not the best powder ever, but I love how it's light weight and it won't look cakey over your foundation. I use it over the hello flawless liquid and my skin really does look flawless. I do recommend this as a setting powder not a foundation though.

I am oily and my oil does come through a bit which I like because I don't like to look totally matte, but I don't look like a disco ball either so I really like that about this powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by jcaywaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried just about every powder - mac, revlon, rimmel, nars, bobbi brown. But none of them even compare to this. No make up routine is complete without the application of this powder, it goes on like a dream and makes your skin look absolutely flawless. Definitely the only product I will forever continue to purchase over and over again.