September 2, 2014 | 1066 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

HG powder foundation! I use it everyday and it covers everything.. Zits, scars and even baggy eyes. I'm like nc40 or nc42 and the color "beige" looks pale at first but then matches my skin perfectly later

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I stumbled upon a few free samples of Hello Flawless in my company bathroom. I was a bit shiny at the moment, so I thought I'd give it a try. That was the moment I fell in love. The powder glided on so smoothly and had a really nice texture to it, much nicer than the Lorac powder I had been using. By days end I was still shine-free, but more importantly my skin didn't feel itchy, cakey or irritated. I have sensitive skin that tends toward being acne prone, so I can usually tell about one wearing if a product will work for me. The next day I zoomed into Ulta and bought "Me vain? Champagne." I enjoy the packaging and the added bonus of the brush and sponge. I find that I like application with the sponge best as it provides better coverage. This is a must in my makeup bag! I will continue to buy this over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

i bought this after loving the color of the foundation. I have VERY oily skin with acne scars and active blemishes. The foundation covers just ok and i do get oilier when i do not apply this powder or primer. This color matches the best of all poweders i have used and I think it adds that little extra coverage i need. I will def repurchase this again and again. Even with the price! i apply mine with a ELF stipple brush. I do not like the sponge that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by cnsyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best compact powder I have ever tried, and believe me I ve tried lots and lots. Before, my favorite was a high end brand compact powder but this is way way better. It is a must have product for the ones who search for a natural look- and for the ones not a fan of liquid foundations, just like me!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Krodriguez1682

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not the best powder ever, but I love how it's light weight and it won't look cakey over your foundation. I use it over the hello flawless liquid and my skin really does look flawless. I do recommend this as a setting powder not a foundation though.

I am oily and my oil does come through a bit which I like because I don't like to look totally matte, but I don't look like a disco ball either so I really like that about this powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by jcaywaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried just about every powder - mac, revlon, rimmel, nars, bobbi brown. But none of them even compare to this. No make up routine is complete without the application of this powder, it goes on like a dream and makes your skin look absolutely flawless. Definitely the only product I will forever continue to purchase over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Japanese powder foundations: Kanebo, Pola, Shiseido, etc. However, they are not too easy to find in the US, so I looked for an alternative. At the moment, 'Hello Flawless' is my favorite because it has awesome coverage and is least drying among powder foundations. Taking one lippie off because I'm only 85% happy with the shades. (If I have to spend this much money, I would request at least 95% satisfaction.) I'm NC15/20 Asian and using 'Champagne.'

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by leeemaaaylin

I really wanted to love this powder. I bought it with the foundation that's in the same line. It looks amazing when applied with the foundation and it sets it nicely. I don't get oily and I'm usually an oil-slick. I tried using it alone and again, it looked amazing after application. I used a smaller brush to pack on the powder to any spots I wanted to conceal and it worked wonders. But the problem is.. I feel as if it did nothing for maintaining my oiliness. I was shiny within an hour or two of applying it. I don't want to pay so much for a powder that I'll constantly have to touch up when I can find that at a drugstore. That's another thing, when I did use the powder to touch up.. It looked cakey and so fake. If you're super oily, I wouldn't recommend this. But if you're normal to combination, this might just be for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Lamafd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this powder for so many years.
I do not leave the house without it in my purse.
I have normal skin, but I have a problem with my under eye dark circles.
I have inherited realllyy dark circles under my eyes and concealer does the trick yes but this just makes it look flawless !! just like it's name. I wouldn't mind just using it instead of concealer if I had to pick one.

as for foundation, I hate foundation, I only use it for special nights and occasions but I need coverage most days so I use this with a sponge (the beauty blender works great with this) and gives nice coverage for powder. but if you are someone who needs a lot of coverage unlike myself use foundation and powder this on top. flawless.

as for packaging. benefit has the best packaging its no secret but what I loved is that they changed the powders packaging after a while and it's a good thing they did because I was getting really bored of looking at the same thing for years, but I loved the powder too much. I'm pretty sure in a few years, they'll change it again.

POINT: really great coverage for powder

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by blythylively

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I feel that I got tricked into buying this! When I was at sephora the effect looks good and lovely over my liquid foundation. But when I applied it the next day as a powder foundation on its own, I hated how I looked fake and cakey. I used it with the stay flawless stick (which didn't work for me too - you can read my review on that), LM primer, Chanel Le Blanc and it's the same effect.

Moreover, there's no oil control power and my combination skin became really horrendous when the oil breaks. When I used it very lightly as a setting powder instead, it's the same fake effect. I've pretty much given up on this. One of the worst I've tried.