July 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lickable

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is very pretty. I Loved the heck out of this over Girl about town and Im a fuschia girl burt I hated girl about town. I loved this so much. I love that this is cremesheen and has that soft gloss effect. I wear magenta liner or currant. This has became my top 10 favorites.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by spayne9

I love the staying power that this lipstick has - and the different ways you can wear it. Using it alone you can use it as a lip stain - it stays on forever! Literally did not reapply all day long at the office. Or you can put gloss over/under it for a subtler approach. I used a nude lipstick under it and it came out this beautiful soft pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing color, and when I wear this is all I need to be wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by pepeleru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

oh WOW - this is the greatest lipstick colour Ive got in years (got instead of bought as I was lucky enough to B2M for this). The formula is amazing, not too sheer or slippy so it stays on your lips perfectly. the colour is to die for gorgeous deep bright pink with a tinge of raspberry and mixes so well with dazzleglasses if you want that really glam sexy look (i put Like Venus over top and its fantastic). i had wanted to get Pink Nouveau but they were out of stock and I chose this instead, thank goodness Pink Nouveau was out of stock or I would have never discovered this gorgeous colour. I used to wear only nude lip colours and I have very pigmented lips and lots of pink undertones in my skin that certain colours can bring out and make me look awful but Lickable doesnt do that, its very complementary (NC15-20 for ref) and i will most definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by snis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am an NC44/BB Golden. I wanted to try a color out of my comfort zone for Spring. I tend to go with berries, neutrals or reds. I looked at a lot of pinks. Lancome's Color Design Fuschia Clutch was a contender but was a little too drying and I really didn't want to pay $22 for it. I tried Revlon's Wild Orchid but it was too purplely. A lot of others were just to light for my complexion.

I decided to hit the MAC counter and initially the MA suggested Girl About Town which is a beautiful fuschia color but very intense and bright. I wore it for about an hour and it was just too much for me. The second time I went to the MAC counter, another MA suggested Lickable. This is my second Cremesheen and I really like the texture of it. Lickable is a lower wattage version of GAT. You can blot it for a nice stained look, rock it with lipgloss- it looks good with lipglasses Oh Baby, Decorative and Viva Glam VI- or use it at full strength which is still pretty colorful, just not as highly pigmented as GAT. I have gotten several compliments on this and I am glad I tried something different.

Update: This turned out to b a little too bright for everyday, even though it is not as bright at GAT. What I needed was a darker toned done fuchsia. I managed to find one that I like better than Lickable, Nars Funny Face Semi Matte Lipstick. It is more wearable for everyday whereas Lickable would be a night look for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this applied over Saint Germain :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by rose1234

I am a bit on the fence over this. I wanted something more bright for summer but not too bright since I am very pale and dark colors can really wash me out. For reference I am NC15, with dark eyes and dark hair.

The SA and I went over a few likely candidates and I liked this as a stain. She insisted that I swipe it full strength, which was too much for me. I bought it anyway since I liked it just patted on before I was very sweetly bullied into applying it stronger.

I wore it at full strength on the way home and my husband said it was red (it happens to me that mid-range hues look very dark on me) and I looked like a ghost. I think he used the words "ew" and "too much". Nice to know I get unbiased opinions!

I have since worn it just patted on lightly with more strength towards the middle and less towards the corners and it gives a subtle bright color. I put on burts bees tinted lip balm in hibiscus over it which has more orange/coral in it and there is a nice color interaction.

The reason that I am on the fence is because I was looking for something in a muted watermelon range and this is more a bright pinky raspberry. It is a georgeous shade, but I would like to just swipe and go and this takes a little time and definitely a mirror for me. I cannot decide whether to keep on wearing and experimenting or to go back and get something closer to what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MFeld418

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite bright lip. I'm pretty pale and this looks great for those days when you just feel like playing up your lips. Really pigmented. I would recommend this to anyone pale who loves bright lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pretty color...very bold...doesn't fade..and so mixable with most lip glosses!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The most wearable bright lipstick ever made. The formula is great! Super buildable so you can rock a sheer wash of color or a really strong lip, depending on what you're going for.