September 30, 2014 | 999 users online

Pressed Powders - Lancome - Matte Finish Sheer Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2005 9:35:00 AM More reviews by shell123

I really liked this expect I have the pale beige and it is to much color, it changes the whole look of my foudation. It can look a bit cakey too. It does look good throughout the day though. It it about $28 at the lancome counter I got it for about $12 on ebay, so I can't be that mad.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by bnoel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The powder is not sheer and my skin was immediately oily upon application.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl5

Got this after returning the Photogenic powder. This does seem to give a more lasting matte finish on my very oily skin, but still too heavy for my tastes. It seems like this could be used as just a foundation! Settles into fine lines. Makes me feel like I look like Data from Star Trek Next Generation!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 12:06:00 AM More reviews by pinkkunome

got this as a sample.. and it was ok.. it definitely put a matte finish on my face and it was usually not cakey..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by pogeline

Im really really impressed by this one. It does matify for quite a long time without being chalky like MAC Blot Powder. Instead, the skin looks finer and velvety. No problems with caking as well. Love it!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this and I found that this was no different than Feel Natural from L'Oreal. What I really liked is that it kept my oilies at bay. I really like the scent of this over the L'Oreal powder. I will repurchase this if L'Oreal decides to discontinue it's Feel Natural Powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 10:53:00 AM More reviews by imkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it...I just wish that they would start packaging more pressed powders the way they package powder foundations - with a seperate compartment for the pad.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2004 11:07:00 PM More reviews by icycoal

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think this powder is any better than the Revlon Shine Control pressed powder I used before. Revlon discontinued that one so I thought it was a good time to switch to something better. For the price I paid, I expect more. Besides, the shade Pale Beige is a tad too dark for me but I couldn't find a better match in this line. I'll try Mac for oil control next time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2004 5:59:00 PM More reviews by bisexualbritni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This just didn't work for me. I had it in light buff, but it was too orangey for me. Also, when I put in over my eye area before my eye cream was completely dry, it totally caked up and turned really orangey. I took it back and went back to my Estee Lauder Double Matte right away!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

UPDATE: I don't know if they've changed the formula or what, but this gives me zero coverage now.

Old: I find this to be the best powder yet. I've bought 6-7 compacts of it. I use it alone, with concealer. I use Claire, it's natural and last pretty well. Not too matte, either. My face isn't oily, combo I'd say, but I have a problem with makeup making it greasy. This doesn't do that. No breakouts, minimal grease. Medium coverage. I love it!