April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smelled awful and burned my eyes like crazy. I will use n my to do slight touch ps around eyes with a q tip. That's about it

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by moonlitgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My 1st review ever. IT BURNS LIKE NO OTHER. I mean REALLY BURNS. This stuff is just horrible! I'm not usually sensitive to any products. I honestly thought I messed up and grabbed the nail polish remover by mistake. That's how awful this stuff is. It's cheap, but seriously it's a total waste of money if you only use it once. It also does just a mediocre job of removing makeup. I wish I had read the reviews first. Some WnW products are gold. This is not. Steer clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by jewdiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG. I was not expecting the agony that awaited me when I was handed this product by a family member upon verbalizing the misplacement of my eye makeup remover... not after I removed the cap and poured some onto a cotton pad, and not even after catching a whiff of its noxious, pungent odor reminiscent of a cheap fortified wine-like alcohol did I suspect anything was amiss.

Nope, I was completely oblivious as to the torturous pain this demon potion was capable of dispensing onto unwitting victims until the very moment the cotton made contact with my closed eye. It was then that I realized I had just discovered one of THE WORST PRODUCTS that I have ever used in my entire life. This is not an exaggeration, friends. No. This is the absolute most worthless beauty product EVER, not just because it burns the hell out of your delicate facial skin and eyeball, causing immense amounts of pain... but also because IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK.

If this review seems dramatic, I apologize. I'm just SO PISSED that this product even freaking exists. It seriously enrages me. Mayyyybee if it worked well I'd be merely irritated, but considering it doesn't even take off makeup adequately, it's ALL PAIN for NO GAIN, and that's just... well, it's evil is what it is. PURE EVIL. Stay away from this junk, lest you suffer the burning misery contained within!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2012 More reviews by Mxlly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There really isn't much to say besides that it BURNS LIKE HELL.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I never had a eye makeup remover burn my eyes like this did! It felt like I used rubbing alcohol on them. The pain was so bad! Barely remove my makeup too.
So I'm back to Lancome and very happy about that. I do not recommend this at all it will hurt you. I never say a bad thing unless it is and this stuff is just not good and I had high hopes...totally bummed.:(

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by jivejackie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is the worst makeup remover i have ever used! burns so bad! good thing i only wasted $2 on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by shinman1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover is absolutely horrid. I wish I would have read the reviews first before being subjected to the burning inferno! I know others have said that the product works if you can get past the burning, but it didn't work for me. I was left with stinging eyes and mascara still on my lashes :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

**This a review I have written in my blog**

A few weeks ago HEB had a promo for Wet n Wild. They Had a Buy one Get one free promotion. I ran out of my favorite makeup remover and thought of giving this one a chance.
One of the things I really appreciated was the fact that when you open the bottle it has an orifice reducer. My favorite makeup remover does not even have that. But sadly, this is all the positive I have to say regarding the product. When I started to use the product to remove my eyeshadow, it was burning me. Really really BAD. My eyes got really red to the point I had to splash water and lay down on my bed for 10 minutes. I wish I could say this was an exaggeration, but honest to God I was in real pain. I never had such an allergic reaction to a beauty product in my life. Because of this reaction, there is no way I can honestly endorse the purchase of this product. I am not saying it may not work on all of you, but buyer beware regardless. Lucky me, I saved my receipt and got my money back. Love their lipsticks and eyeshadows, but their makeup removal was a 110% fail for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only thing one can do with this is pour it down the drain. Or strip paint. This should go nowhere near the eye area. Worst eye make up remover ever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

I absolutly hate this. It burns. It stings. It smells HORRIBLE! My stomach churns whenever I smell this. This is so cheap, but seriously, spend a few more dollars and get something good from neutrogena or something. This product is one of the only things from wet n wild that I've hated, and now I asscoiate the brand with this product and it's awful scent! Bottom line: if you're thinking of buying this, save your eyes and your nose and don't.