September 1, 2014 | 1883 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

Usually WnW is a diamond in the drugstore rough. But with this doozy I found myself putting from the rough. It had a strong scent, it stung my eyes and didn't even remove all my makeup. Product fail!!! Never buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by icecreamed

oh 99 cents for eye makeup remover? so cheap, so easy.

okay - let's try thi-

OH DEAR LORD IT BURNS! AHHHHH WHY WET N WILD? WHY PRODUCE SEARING PAIN IN A BOTTLE TO BE APPLIED TO OUR MOST SENSITIVE AREA! ARGHHHHAdHA.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I absolutely love Wet N Wild's lipsticks and eye shadows, but they missed the mark on this one. I definitely agree with a previous comment that this burns like nail polish remover... if the tiniest bit of this stuff gets in your eyes you're in for a horrible treat.
I am using the rest of the bottle to 'loosen' my foundation before removing (which it does a fair job), but I am careful not to get this anywhere near my eyes!
Edit: The chemists who put this together must have been men- either that or there were no product testers. They should be FORCED to try this product as punishment for making it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Imagine trying to remove your eye makeup with turpentine or acetone, and you have this product. It burns like crazy, as though you poured straight rubbing alcohol into your eyes, and smells harsh. The actual makeup removal is nothing special either, so you can't even justify the pain that way. Regular mascara & liner come off okay, but this doesn't remove waterproof mascara, even with scrubbing & multiple applications. I honestly can't believe this is sold as an eye makeup remover, when it looks and smells more like paint thinner. I bet you could strip paint with this. If I could give this a zero I would, and I rarely give bad reviews. Avoid at all costs.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by MissTyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I could imagine getting acid thrown into your eyes would feel similar to this product. My entire face was red after using this. I tossed it after one use.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smelled awful and burned my eyes like crazy. I will use n my to do slight touch ps around eyes with a q tip. That's about it

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by moonlitgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My 1st review ever. IT BURNS LIKE NO OTHER. I mean REALLY BURNS. This stuff is just horrible! I'm not usually sensitive to any products. I honestly thought I messed up and grabbed the nail polish remover by mistake. That's how awful this stuff is. It's cheap, but seriously it's a total waste of money if you only use it once. It also does just a mediocre job of removing makeup. I wish I had read the reviews first. Some WnW products are gold. This is not. Steer clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by jewdiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG. I was not expecting the agony that awaited me when I was handed this product by a family member upon verbalizing the misplacement of my eye makeup remover... not after I removed the cap and poured some onto a cotton pad, and not even after catching a whiff of its noxious, pungent odor reminiscent of a cheap fortified wine-like alcohol did I suspect anything was amiss.

Nope, I was completely oblivious as to the torturous pain this demon potion was capable of dispensing onto unwitting victims until the very moment the cotton made contact with my closed eye. It was then that I realized I had just discovered one of THE WORST PRODUCTS that I have ever used in my entire life. This is not an exaggeration, friends. No. This is the absolute most worthless beauty product EVER, not just because it burns the hell out of your delicate facial skin and eyeball, causing immense amounts of pain... but also because IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK.

If this review seems dramatic, I apologize. I'm just SO PISSED that this product even freaking exists. It seriously enrages me. Mayyyybee if it worked well I'd be merely irritated, but considering it doesn't even take off makeup adequately, it's ALL PAIN for NO GAIN, and that's just... well, it's evil is what it is. PURE EVIL. Stay away from this junk, lest you suffer the burning misery contained within!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2012 More reviews by Mxlly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There really isn't much to say besides that it BURNS LIKE HELL.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I never had a eye makeup remover burn my eyes like this did! It felt like I used rubbing alcohol on them. The pain was so bad! Barely remove my makeup too.
So I'm back to Lancome and very happy about that. I do not recommend this at all it will hurt you. I never say a bad thing unless it is and this stuff is just not good and I had high hopes...totally bummed.:(