April 19, 2014 | 1804 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Sculpt [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so upset that this is not available anymore. I love the coverage. It did not last as long as the studio finish.

The studio finish lasted almost a year with one container this only lasted a few months but it covers up everything. I wish I can get some more.

I will admit that it does not blend as well as the studio finish but it is opaque and once you blend it it stays put all day without being too oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Magicunicorns

At first I loved this product, it covers the dark circles under my eyes like you wouldn't believe, however is probably it's biggest fault, likerally as soon as I have applied it lines under my eyes appear. Other than that it's thick creamy texture is perfect for covering any blemishes and under eye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by anasofiaamaral

The best concealer that I ever tried :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect cocealer. It covers well. It's not too dry (thereby accenting fine/deep lines) nor is it too emmolient (never sets and constantly needs to be pushed/blended out of fine/deep lines w/out powdering it down.) I strictly like this for undereye concealing (the NW's being perfect for irradicating that greyish undereye circle.) You can use a brush for application/blending, though the jar is wide enough for a finger, which is my choice/method of application/bleding. Just make sure you keep the cap twisted on snuggly as it will dry up if left opened. Finely textured w/just the right amount of coverage to keep it looking like skin as opposed to cocealer. I LOVE it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:07:00 AM More reviews by nycpari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the second time I've purchased studio sculpt concealer (NC35), primarily because it's one of the few concealers I've found that actually match the yellow undertones of my skin (NC44)!. Going 2-3 shades lighter helps give a bright highlighted look. Only issues I have with this is you really need the right setting powder for it, otherwise it will DEFINITELY crease! Coverage is good, it's more moisturizing than MAC's Studio Finish concealer but it doesn't feel like it totally covers up my dark circles, so not sure if I'll purchase again unless I can't find something better. If you don't have major dark circles this could work well for you, but if you do I'd suggest finding a concealer that's color-correcting!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by swishersweet

Please don't buy this product. I hate the way it feels/looks on my skin. Does not cover up my dark under eye circles, or acne scars. Waste of money :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had this concealer for a while now & keep checking back to the reviews to see if I'm applying wrong or if any tips have been written in. I loved the MAC stick concealer but when it was discontinued the SA sold me this. From the start the consistency was like paste, not quite creamy. I use it for dark circles only, bought the same color I loved in the stick but this stuff seems to highlight the circles, no coverage. I've tried a lot for stage work, a little for day - every time I get bright blue (in my opinion) circles with dry skin flakes. Settles into lines I didn't even know I had. I miss the stick - so much more portable & lighter than this heavy glass pot I have to dip my fingers/brush into. I guess I'll just use as an eyeshadow base & continue my under eye circle concealer search.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Azzurra87

i love this i just bought it not long ago and it is the best concealer i have ever used and i have used alot!!! i use it manly for little inperfections, little pimples and dark circles under my eyes aspecially if i have had a late night!!! I Apply mine with me beauty Blender and works wonders for me!!!

just a liitle tip for those who have questions about this product that really love it!! It is not being discontinued the only one that they are discontinuing is the colour : NW50 AND NC50 because those colours are very very dark and is the elast colour they sell, meaning they must not sell much at all. so not to worry there is plenty out there!!! :)

But Yes i love this product i use the NW25 and its the perfect match!!

Foundation i use with this concealer which i think works the best is the studio sculpt gel based foundation and the Makeup Forever Matt Velvet + mixed colours #30 and #40!!! works the best!!!!

Goodluck Guys!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by BeckyBedbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I was using Benefit Boi-ing but when I finished the pot, I fancied a change. I already wear Studio Sculpt foundation and thought the concealer would be a good match.

It's very thick and creamy, almost a little sticky, but I like this consistency as it blends well with my skin. I wear NW15 and it is a much lighter shade than the corresponding foundation although this reflects the light and does a good job of concealing dark patches.

It goes on well and is easy to build up to a really full coverage. I tend to dab it on as it smears easily if I try and blend it. It gives a nice natural coverage- no chalkiness at all.

The only downside is that it doesn't set at all well. Hours later, I can rub my face and it will come straight off. Maybe a finishing powder would help with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by jessiev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this ony my blemishes and I love it! On me, it covers much better than Studio Finish (which is what I was using before) and lasts longer as well if I set it with powder.
    It is quite thick in consistency but I find you only need to use a very small amount to get good coverage. I'm very fair with neutral-warm undertones and use NC15.
    This is currently still available in the UK but I've heard it has been/is soon to be discontinued in the US - so disappointed if this is the case.