September 15, 2014 | 1768 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

This is a pale neutral pink. Not too blue not too yellow. If you are dark toned or don't like the pale lipsticks avoid this one unless you are looking for something to blend in with other lipsticks to lighten them up or try and change the color. for this Cream cup is the excellent fixer for your collection. Even though I'm light to medium neutral toned this can come out a little to light on me unless I have a nude pencil underneath. I have used it with Pink Plaid when I wanted to tone down the blue tones in the lippy and I'm going to try it with some of my other darker mauves/browns/peach tone lipsticks to see what I get. I suggest as well you go to http://www.thebodyneeds2.com and buy samples before you commit to a $15.00 lipstick. The samples are only $3.75 and if you hate it you don't feel guilty about the purchase. If you use it up fast run to the computer or the mac store and get it. That's how I figured out this would work for me and it's one I will keep in my collection.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

It would seem that MAC and myself just do not belong together. I bought into the hype of this lipstick and this particular shade (I love pink lipsticks, any pink and every pink. Pink, pink, pink)

I do not get the love for this product. The lipstick is chalky and incredibly drying to lips. The pigment is strong but it accentuates any tiny flaw around the lip/mouth area.
I went patchy after an hour.
If I'm completely honest, it reminded me of the cheap make-up kids use to play dress up.

Nothing about this lipstick justified it's price. So it's not for me. The best alternative to this range (that fulfills pigmentation, creamy texture etc) is actually Superdrugs MUA 1 lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on and looks great! Its looks exactly like Angel, but more coverage/thicker. If I ever finish Angel, I would get this instead

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Kmdolives

This my absolute favorite everyday lipstick. It makes me look so fresh and feminine. The formulation is amazing! There are time though that it has build ups but you just need to spread it a bit more or put some balm to make it less creamy! Amazing product! Love it!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm NW20 with pink undertones. Under a gloss, Creme Cup is a pretty, pale, baby pink, but by itself it is too chalky and the dryness is unflattering around lips that are developing lines on them (I wish this came in a Lustre finish!). It's a bit too pale for me and makes me look too washed out and seems to emphasize any slight skin discolorations as well. I think this is a great nude pink to go with a smoky eye as an alternative to more beigey colors, but since it doesn't look good without a gloss, I won't be repurchasing. I will stick to my holy grail MAC Syrup lipstick!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mckaylak

This is my absolute favourite MAC lipstick. (although I haven yet to purchase a MAC lipstick that I don't like) It's looks great with my fair complexion but also looks good on all skin tones. It doesn't dry out my lips but does require touchups throughout the day as with most cremesheens. It is a must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's a great all round lipstick except for me, it emphasized the lines in my lips. I have quite deep lines on my top lip though, so perhaps its only me that's abnormal, haha.

conversely amplified cremes (blankety, for example) do NOT emphasize any of those lines. wish I could wear this more often but it takes some amount of prepping and priming my lips (exfoliate, condition, lip primer) for me to wear this well. due to the extra trouble, I don't wear it often. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by mackenzielovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is the perfect all around pink. It goes with most skin tones and it has the perfect amount of nude in it mixed with pink. The only thing about this product, is you do have to reapply a lot throughout the day but that's only because it is a cremesheen. Over all, this is a great lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute favourite lipstick. This is the first MAC l have ever bought and have bought it many times since. I'm a huge fan of pale, nudie-pink lipstick shades and this is just perfection. Beautiful on it's own, or for a bit more definition, MAC's "Barely There" lipliner. Suits me well as I'm fair (NC15-20) but if you find that pale lipsticks suit you then this is the one to go for! Lovely creamy formula, and very long lasting, you have to buy Creme Cup!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think that with colors like these, not only your skin shade matters (light - dark), but your undertone. In that way, Creme Cup could be a real hit or miss. For me, it is definitely a hit. I am very pale with a cool undertone, and this light, cool toned pink is my version of a nude lip. Anything beige looks brown on me, but this manages to give me that soft, muted lip I was looking for. It's also creamy, opaque, and smells like vanilla cupcakes. That, mixed with the name, makes this absolutely delicious and fun to wear! It's so easy, every-day, and is one of my most worn lipsticks.