April 19, 2014 | 1851 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Strawberry Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kimdburns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This and Milk were my first two jumbo eye pencils. I bought these about 6 mos ago and have added a few more.This color is stunning beneath UD Scratch. Before I had used primarily NARS and Benefit cream shadows. NARS seem to crease on me and while the Benefit shadows are better, the color range is limited. Each of these are $22 and $19 respectively so they have be something you really love. The NYX pencils don't seem to crease with a good primer and the price allows me to really experiment with different shades without guilt. At some point I'll probably try the MAC paint pot but there again, limited colors however probably great staples to have.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by weyrdkat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find that this product is really good as a base shadow, but creases a little as a primer, so if you use something like UDPP, you'll be fine. I most often use it as a liner, however. I bought this one because my local store was out of Milk (which I found later) I use a angled brush and load up the brush and then use it as a gel liner. I think it works better than some of my pencil liners and the color works very well if you have a soft shadow underneath -- I haven't had any problems with creasing if I dab a powder over and use a base under it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Cathj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: cheap, pigmented, easy to apply and blend, smooth
Cons: creases like crazy, can't put eyeliner on after using this, the eyeliner slips right off. when you sharpen it the wood gets dirty.

Bottomline: I wouldn't buy this again and at least I don't feel bad for throwing it out because it was so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I was on the hunt for my first NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil when I went to Ulta the other day. I was dead set on getting Milk, but they were out of stock. So after looking through the colors, my mom said this would look good on me. I was hesitant because of the shimmer, but I figured I'd try it out. I really like it! I don't put a lot on because it's so creamy it would crease if I did. I wear it by itself since it's so pigmented. It's very light and natural once you apply a little and blend it out. Great for a cute day look, new favorite eye look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils. This one is a really great, girly pink color. It's highly pigmented & lasts all day. BUT I never wear these alone. I always use these as bases & never wear them without a shadow overtop.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 8:00:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

I really like this jumbo pencil. I have tons of pink eyeshadows, and felt that this would be a nice addition to intensify some of them. This pencil can make the most powdery, chalky, shimmery shadow look nice and subtle. I also love the tackiness of the product, my powder eyeshadows really cling to it. However just to briefly clarify something here, I do not feel that this helps increase an eye shadow’s lasting power, which is why i wear a primer before i apply strawberry milk. I simply use it to make my shadow more vibrant and intense. But really guys this is a great and affordable product, i think it is well worthy of a 5.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this soft pink as a base when using pink and white shadow. It really deepens the color. Not great for other pastels but perfect for all kinds of pink and white shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this because it had good reviews, but I actually didn't think I'd use it that much. I have milk, which I use every day for my inner eye highlight and which I am more or less obsessed with. I tried this alone, and contrary to what some other people said, this color is noooot gooooood alone, at least not on me. Makes me look rather feverish and consumptive. BUT, my everyday look involves a light silvery shadow and I tried this as a base and it gives the silvery shadow THE most beautiful glow. It makes it almost lavender colored and just ethereal and beautiful. I now use this every day as my base and use regular milk as my highlight. Love this so, so, so, so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by xosarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product! this was the first NYX jumbo pencil i bought and im in love. the colour is gorgeous and doesnt make me look like i have pink eye as ivce found with most pinks. i love layering it underneath MAC eyeshadow in naked lunch for a simple everyday look. ive got a bunch of my friends hooked on these pencils and will deffinetly by more. a lot of people dislike this produckt because it is too big for their sharpeners but the body shop makes a sharpener for their consealer stick that is the perfect size and is only a couple of dollers.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by sgbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first Jumbo eye pencil and it will certainly not be my last! I loved the color of Strawberry Milk on my medium/ tan skin tone! The name was just as adorable! The only thing I could find about this product that kinda wierded me out, was that when I come home after a long day with wearing any of the Jumbo pencils, my eyeshadow is chunky!