April 16, 2014 | 2015 users online

Treatments - Neutrogena - Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum, Night

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by tickypost1

I have gotten this only based on MUA ratings. Its been a week and so far I didn't break out with it. I'm looking forward to seeing if my spots from zits fade. I have a few on my upper lip which right there in my face when I look in the mirror and I'm going to update if it helped. I got it from cvs on sale for $15.99+ tax.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by lisang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It smells just like the Christian Dior Hydra Star I used to buy. The price is great my skin is soft and has a glow to it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This got relatively good reviews, which is why i thought i'd give it a shot. it's only about 20 bucks, which is not extremely expensive but not dirt cheap for drugstore products. i've never really been a fan of neutrogena, so maybe it's just my skin that doesn't agree with the brand. this product i felt didn't really do anything. i used it for about 3-4 weeks max. i probably should have continued to use it longer, however i just felt it was a little thick for a serum..it was more of a cream or ointment than a serum. the quality didn't seem great and it wasn't doing anything for my skin. it was too thick to sink down deep into the layers to really make a difference for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by nangoldston

Wonderful product! In one night (after using Neutrogena 5 Minute Facial mask), dark spots on cheeks were diminished. I have used hydroquinone off and on for years (prescription strength and non) and it has never worked for me (after months of use). Highly recommend!!! The vit C and retinol really works!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Susanh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

About me...dry skin, history of discolored areas...which means I never leave the house without my foundation! I also have fine lines and a few wrinkles. I LOVE this product! I have been using it for 3 weeks now and see such a difference in my skin. Specifically the overall tone but also the fine lines. I could actually leave the house without foundation if I had to! I wake up in the morning with such clear bright skin...I am so happy I bought this after reading the reviews. My skin is also notoriously sensitive and I have not had any problems at all with this product. Will definately buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 2 weeks now & I think I am on the fence about this product, I wanted to like it but I'm really not sure if I have seen any difference maybe because all I have been focusing has been the breakouts in my cheek area (which were there prior to me using this). It smells really nice (fresh cucumber melon scent) & feels good on my skin but the tube is a bit small for the price, which was about $17 @ target. Maybe I have to keep on using it to really see a difference. There has been no negative side affects like burning or redness so I will keep on using it to hopefully see a difference later and plus it was too expensive to just throw away!! Since there is not a maybe button for will I buy it again, I guess I will say yes because of the scent & soft feel & to see if its a difference later. I'm crossing my fingers & giving it a chance, lol!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by crcantave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to take a bit longer to write this review - but my daily results have been so amazing, I thought why not share the love!! I am actually going to review the daily targeted tone corrected serum - I picked this up instead of the nightly. First my skin type - I have very sensitive skin. I only develop acne in my t-zone area and I absolutely can not use drying acne treatments that you find in drug store products-my skin gets dry or irritated I develop rashes and break out. My derm recommended Differin 6months ago, and it has been working but post acne marks were still a problem. My derm prescribed Finacea to combat acne marks but my skin is so sensitive, this combination just was too much. I live in New York and the winter days can be brutal some times and my skin was become so dry. I know my skin so I decided to give up the Finacea and find something else. I picked up the targeted tone corrected serum (praying that combo with Differin) on my skin would work....and boy does it work. In a week, my skin is LUMINOUS and my scars have seriously faded. Like by 60%. At this pace by 3 weeks they should be gone. I am certain the fact that I am using Differin at night is helping because the Neutrogena product alone isn't strong enough to work this well. But my acne is 100% gone, and my skin is so soft and smooth - and that may be attributed to the daily soy and vitamin C. My skin also is not as dry! I absolute love this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a week an I definitely notice that my skin has considerable results. In fact, I'm amazed that this product actually does what it claims to do, it actually works! I love the smell, and this goes on really well on my skin( thanks to the clarisonic), and the price point for this product isn't that bad compared to other brands such as Dr. Brandt, and Dr Perricone MD that have similar products just at at higher price point. I would definately buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by maryaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high expectations for this products based on the reviews at MUA. However, it did not do much for me at all. I believe the price is too high for the quality of this product. Neither did it brighten my tone or even it out. It actually broke me out a bit :(.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a HUGE FAN of Neutrogena's Visibly Even Night Concentrate and was literally devastated when it was discontinued. I tried a few other products to replace it and nothing compared. When I saw a commercial for this new night cream, I went RIGHT out to the store to pick it up and am so excited that this is basically what Visibly Even Night Concentrate was but just repackaged!! I love it. The only difference I've come across is this formula doesn't dry that quickly and leaves my skin a bit tacky feeling for a few minutes - but that's not a huge deal. This cream is an amazing addition to any night skin routine. After cleansing and toning, my skin drinks this stuff up. I can't imagine using any other kind of cream on my face at night. The soy is very calming and the retinol is really awesome at fading scars and keeping the skin clear, even and smooth. I'm hoping this stuff stays around. I might go stock up just incase because I love it so much. Don't even care about the price tag!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No