October 23, 2014 | 1270 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Patu16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome dupe for Mac snob but with more of a pink undertone! Will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very long lasting and lusterous and moistrizing, I love the colour and it's very long lasting. it ahs a high shine and a great shiny sheer look that lasts a promising long eight plus hours. It's a mix of pink, white, purple,white, and nude mixed in, awesome colour it makes out, it's mostly a pink, more pinkish-white. It doesn't wear off quick and it doesn't leave a stain either.. This is a great lipstick and it does look like some colours MAC would sell, but anyways I wear a similar lipgloss colour over it and I'm out to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by chelleyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it made my lips look fuller

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Every girl should own this lipstick. I first heard about this product when everyone was comparing it to MAC's snob and saying that it was a really good dupe. Of course, I had to try it. I am so in love with this lipstick. I think it looks amazing with a dramatic smokey eye. It's definitely not for everyday wear. It is extremely similar to MAC's snob. I think Pink Pout has a more pink tone to it though where Snob has a sort of purple tone. I also love how rich and creamy this lipstick is. It has a matte finish yet it doesn't make my lips feel dry nor does it crack. I love it! Overall this product is absolutely amazing and one of my all time favorite lipsticks ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ekk! Love this colour! When I initially purchased this, I tried it on and it was promptly tossed to the bottom of my makeup case. It was too light and looked weird with my skin colouring. This was in the summer when my face was slightly darker. It is now February and my skin is back to its pasty self. I tried this colour on this morning having found it and forgotten about it, and wow! I like! This now looks like a lovely muted soft baby pink colour...not too blue or yellow based - it makes my teeth look whiter and complements my pale skin and black hair very well. This is what I wanted Airy Fairy to look like. My guess is I be grabbing for this lipstick quite often now. I would say the formulation is light, not sticky and perhaps a bit drying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this lipstick but I can't seem to find it anymore. Thankfully I found a similar colour and formula with the wet n wild think pink. But if you can find this lipstick it's worth the purchase. Lovely colour stays on well and would match many different skin tones. Does dry your lips so maybe moisturizer before hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by GlamFann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color it is so pretty and girly yet sophisticated. It is the perfect color of pink it is almost like a barbie color pink. I like the matte finish but It dries on my lips and goes into the cracks very easy and it is noticible. But when I used a balm under it and sheer gloss over top it was perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I love the color of this lipstick, but unfortunately the formula is sub par. On initial application this looks very good, but as I continue to apply it, it separates on my lips, accentuates every lipline and looks very waxy. Like cheap 'play' lipstick, almost. I end up wiping it off completely and just wearing something else because it looks so bad.

To add to the patchy application, it also 'gums up' along the inside of lips creating that unsightly line of lipstick. It seems like most Revlon lipsticks do this to me which is why they aren't my favorite.

Bah, this one's got to go.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a matte creamy cool pink lip color. It is a cross between MAC snob and st.germain depending on who is wearing it. I really like the packaging on this, it looks really sleek and like you paid more than what you did for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by cinderelka90

Once again, thanks to MakeupAlley I discovered another great gem! I never bothered with drugstore lipsticks because there is no way to test the color, but when I heard this was a dupe for mac's snob I wanted to check it out. Funny enough, I hate how mac's snob looks on me, it makes my teeth look yellow and my face pale, but this is a great toned down version that is really very flattering! I also found it to be very comfortable on the lips. Looks great with a navy smokey eye! Thanks MUA!