July 31, 2014 | 1811 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2085 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Super creamy, nice coverage and the color nc42 matches me perfectly. Great for blemishes and scars but i wouldn't recommend for under the eye use because its a little thicker and prone to creasing. I like to apply with a dabbing motion either with my finger or a brush. Also I love the classic packaging its a must have in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by CatVid

For me this is a HG product.

I have the colour NC15 and itīs a 100% match. I really like the broad colour range of MAC- I was able to get my skintone colour with the help of their assistant.

It is also highly pigmented so it lasts forever...that is also the reason I just gave 2 lipsticks in the price category because you will have to pay your 20 € for the little pot but if it lasts for about a year and a half then it has an excellent price-performance ratio.

It also conceals everything you may want concealed and also contains ingrediences that help to fight breakouts. It basically dries out any impurities you may have. I just love makeup products with skincare benefits.

Because of these drying properties you should not use it under the eyes but from what I understand of youtube beauty gurus they also like to use it on their eye areas- they just apply a thick eyecream underneath.
But I cannot attest to that because I donīt need a lot of concealing under the eyes so a normal pen concealer does the trick for me.

I like my makeup very natural and I mostly donīt use a lot of products. Concealer, powder for the T-zone, mascara and chapstick/lip treatment is mostly what I need and this MAC concealer is what I use daily and what keeps my skin, in my opinion, calm and beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by acciohashi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty finish and full coverage with minimal product. It's very moisturizing. However, it has some waxes and emollients and such that can easily clog pores more than any antioxidant rich oil or any basic silicone. Use this for full coverage on non-breakout prone areas, like maybe under the eyes. Great for dryer non-breakout-prone skin, but not great for me or my purposes. Also, I have no idea if they run dark or not, but NC35 is too dark for my tannish skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by punklover

an amazing concealer.I have an upper lip darkening problem and this concealer has worked wonders for me..it completely hides it once used it in combination with a good foundation.I use an NC45 which is slightly orangy at first but once settled and used with a foundation is perfect the price is a little more and the quantity less but it is worth every penny:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by shannonstyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer gives me good coverage and last most of the day,but its starts to sink into my pores ad the day goes on. I wear this concealer in the shade NW45 which is a decent colour although it is very orange which does not look very natural.Overall I would buy it again if I couldnt find another concealer :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

This is a pretty good concealer. It can definitely conceal spots other concealers can't, particularly water-y ones. I just don't love it. Maybe because it accents any dryness I have (which is a lot in the winter when I need extra concealing). Maybe because I can't find a shade to work with my skintone (NC tends to be too yellow, NW way too orange). Maybe it's because there are drugstore concealers I like better. I still reach for this when I have a problem area, and I do like it for under my eyes (it doesn't crease as much on me as others do, although I don't have problem undereyes). But I have to put something over it to match my colouring. Overall I'm just not in love. It's just good. Not great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Fishface182

This is my saviour. There is yet to be a spot, blemish or dark circle this stuff can't hide. I've used this every day for a year and a half and it's not even showing signs of being empty yet. I used to use a brush, however it slips on so smoothly using fingertips I've resorted to that. Plus I also feel you get slightly thicker coverage when applying with fingertips. It only needs to be touched up throughout the day on really troublesome spots (by that I mean once or twice) but it can easily last all day on most areas. SO worth the money, I'd choose this over anything. My must-have product of... well, of life!
(I have NC15)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this concealer does the job !
i apply it with my fingers and use a brush to blend it out.

its a bit thick but overall its good.

im asian and my colour is nc20

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by soniya123

No good for me at least, texture is very very thick and difficult to blend. Makes the lines and creases way more obvious and ugly. provides coverage in terms of pigmentation but looks and feels very fake and heavy on skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

This was a life saver when I was a teen and had pimples pop up. Loved it!!