October 21, 2014 | 1229 users online

Bronzers - Smashbox - Bronze Lights - Sunkissed Matte

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by alle112

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I work at a beauty shop and I always end up buying this one.. The color is sooo nice and its matte.. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be the best bronzer out there! If you're looking for something shimmery, this isn't for you; however, if you're looking for a natural glow or to even out a pale complexion, this is a WINNER. I have to admit, I was curious about this because of Kim Kardashian association. I tried it on and have never looked at another bronzer since. I'm an NC35 and own the suntan matte. It's great for contouring, shape the fix, or just for a simple "tan glow" as a blusher. It's great, I love it! I bought this exactly a year ago and I still have most of it in the container. Perfect all year long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Although the idea of unscrewing the top is annoying, the bronzer itself is PERFECT! I was eyeing this one for a while and put it on the backburner until last week when I decided to go for the splurge! I bought the color Suntan Matte (which I heard is Kim K.'s HG bronzer!) This powder is very finely milled and there is no shimmer at all. I use this more for a contour color rather than an all over bronzer. You only need to tap your brush in VERY lightly. The first time, I did it too hard and ended up putting too much on my brush. I absolutely love how effortlessly it blends out & it looks natural. I use to use Benefit Hoolah, but i find myself reaching for this one more than that! This is a pretty pricey bronzer, but well worth the money. I'm NC30 in MAC for reference :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jessicawong57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Is Better Then the mac bronzer and its beautiful color made my skin have a sunkissed glow.I would by this again bets bronzer ive ever used

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by shablulit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sunkissed Matte Best Bronze Ever!
the color is perfect for my skin tone (fair-light).
it is not to dark not to orange and have no glitter.
i wear it as a bronze and also as a blush and it give such an healthy natural look.

The package is stupid. you need to screw to open it and its not ideal at all. only if they made it pop out like the Mac blush it was perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by DebbieN

PROS: 1. It is the perfect bronzer that literally makes your face look like you just got a tan. It basically adds color without turning you orange. 2. It DOES NOT oxidize or get oily by the day's end like Stila's and MAC"s version. 3. This lasts a lonnnnnngggg time. I've used this consistently for 2.5 years now and I still have more to go.

TIPS: I use this with the 129 brush to kind of go on the contour or underbone of my cheeks blending in upwards circular motions to contour but slightly touch the apples of the cheeks. I also lightly dip and circular motions on the forehead and lightly (and I mean lightly) dust the bridge of my nose. To get that shimmer, I go over the apples of my cheeks using Too Faced Pink Leopard, and dusting the same highlighter on my bronzer. If you are going for a dramatic night look, then use Vanilla pigment in the "c' section near the eyes and cheekbones. As a reference, I'm NC30 (Asian skin)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by evilayna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i am reviewing the sunkissed matte. I really like this. I use it with a large brush and it gives me just enough color. I haven't been told at work that I look tired, so I guess that's a good thing. I will buy again,

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Suntan Matte is my HG bronzer. I decided to give it a try because I read in a magazine that Kim Kardashian uses this bronzer so I figured I'd give it a go since all my other bronzers looked either too orangy or poop colored, or too shiney on my face. (I'm NC25-30, medium skin tone) I LOVE THIS BRONZER! It's very pigmented, smooth, and very buildable without it looking cakey, and absolutely no glitter or shine to it. Ever since I bought it everyone has been telling me I look very beautiful, or that I look like a celebrity. I use it a bit on my cheeks, and to contour mainly. Looks very natural on me and will purchase again, and again! This is the first time I actually hit the pan for a bronzer, lol.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugghh really wanted to like this bronzer. I bought this because Kourtney Kardashian swears by this...and I absolutely love her makeup so I thought I would try. Im about her skintone which surprises me. It didn't really show up. It looked dirty. Weird. I bought BB Bronzer...(matte) 200% better....more money but better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know there are 2 shades of this, I have the one in Suntan Matte. The other color looked a little too orange in the pan, while the one I have looks Olive/Tan. Shimmery bronzers are not for contouring, and that's the only thing I use this for. Ok so, I like it but there's def room for improvement. The color looks natural but does need some building up to do to show up(Currently I am NC27ish to 30 depending on the amount of fake tan for the day). Also, it reminds me a little bit of Hoola bronzer by Benefit. Except Hoola looks slightly chalky or dirty on me (but not on my lighter complexion friends or my mom). Also, it's staying power is on the needs improvement side. I've been on the look out for a better matte bronzer for contouring and haven't found it yet. If I do find it, I won't be repurchasing this one.