April 18, 2014 | 1685 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Eirwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this liner in the color Cosmic Black. I like how it's so thin because I don't like wearing obvious eyeliner. I like the texture. It glides on smoothly and looks great.

But, on me, it starts flaking and disappearing within about half an hour or less. Within a few hours it was almost completely gone, except for some flakes around my eyes and cheeks.

The packaging is great though. It's easy to open without nicking the liner. And it comes with a built in sharpener and smudger.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by lunaviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great eye liner! It's a retractable, automatic pencil with a smudger at the opposite end. The point of the pencil is fine, so it's easy to draw a thin line close to the lash line. You can also draw a thicker line with the side of the pencil and use the smudger to soften it. I got the Cosmic Black, which is a deep, true black. It stayed put all day until I took it off at night. No problems with removal using regular cleanser or with sensitivity (I wear contacts). No cons with this one. Looking forward to trying different colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkchopstix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive eyes and this is the only eye liner that I can use on my waterline that doesn't agitate my eyes. It could have better staying quality but since it doesn't make my eyes burn or water, I will definitely be buying it again for my waterline. I also love the built in sharpener and that it's retractable.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont' know if I got old product or they changed the formula. I have used these liners for years but the last one I bought skips and leaves peices under my lashes that I have to blend in with the blender end of the pencil. Why is it so hard to find a liner that consistently does what it should do?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Fiju

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners. The price is good. It glides right on, and the other end of the stick that creates a smokey eye is great. It made my smokey eye look effortless and not too extreme. It'll definitely be used up very quickly considering how easy it makes the application process, so be prepared to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted a navy liner, I have been using the Physician's Formula pencils, but they come in sets of three, I already have two black ones and didn't want to buy another set just to get navy. The color I bought is called Twilight Blue, I think. It's almost navy, exactly what I wanted. By the time I went to take my MU off tonight, practically everything had worn off--except for this liner! I still had perfectly lined eyes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by BellaDama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay so I love this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and it doesnt smuge off or anything and its so easy to take off. Im in love with this eyeliner its light and good for an every day look. And the packing is pretty cool because on the back of it , it has these tips on how to do a smokey look and then a casual look. thumps up for this product.!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyeliner! It glides on very smoothly and lasts for a very long time. It's also the only eyeliner pencil I could find without parabens, and the color Spiced Chocolate is beautiful. It comes off if you touch it, but otherwise lasts a very long time. Very pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First eyeliner ever to not irritate my eyes!! I've tried 2 different liners before this and my first one turned my eyes bloodshot red (allergic reaction) & the other one felt like it dried out my eyes. I don't use eyeliner that much, but I like making time for this occasionally. It goes on extremely smooth and has very good pigmentation. I will buy this again & again until I want to try something different, but it's scary when you don't know if your eyes will react badly from it, so I'll keep it safe.
EDIT: Only cons I would have about this product that it does crease for me after a few hours and a lot of it disappears when I curl my lashes afterwards, but I'm still using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by christinadanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is great. I can get it to last awhile if I set it with some black eyeshadow, however, it's still not very long at all and find myself touching it up after about six hours.

Still a great eyeliner, as it doesn't irritate my eyes and glides on smoothly for a quick and neat application.