December 21, 2014 | 1552 users online

Lipstick - Shiseido - Perfect Rouge Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

I purchased RS-306 Titian for my C4/NC30 Asian light tan complexion with pigmented lips. This formula is superb: creamy, moisturizing, satin finish, no flaking, and holds color through breakfast and coffee for a full 3 hours, which is long to me as I don't wear my lipsticks completely opaque and tend to mix it with a balm. It is a deep pink with a slight plummy tone, a touch too cool on my skin, but when I mix with a red-tinted balm (like Cherry Chapstick or Lipstick Queen Medieval) it creates a perfect MLBB shade. I would absolutely buy other shades in this range. The finish and feel is sophisticated and rich and smooth and full of moisture. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I very love the quality of this lipstick. This lipstick is very moisturizing last a good amount of hours. My faverite color is pk417 bubblegum. The only thing is the price $25 before tax. The only thing like I said is very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by bum24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in RD 732 called blush and described as healthy natural pink; warm and subdued. Shade was very feminine and light weight feel. They also have a very nice packaging which is very classy. The consultant is very accomodating and help me chose the shade for my skin tone. I also want to get PK 327. I highly recommend their lipsticks. They have great color range. Price is expensive but the outcome is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Ztte3699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shiseido junkie is back.
I bought this in RD304 (Sweet Pea, but theres nothing reminiscent of pea here lol) - a faintly pearlescent pinky red and I really like this.
It has a great creamy emollient texture; it doesn't dry my lips like most drugstore brands do after a few hours of wear. Actually, this was my first lipstick and it took my virginity in a sense haha, now im a junkie... anywho, I digress :D. the pigmentation is great, I don't feel like i need to smear this stuff on in a billion coats; just one does the trick... um it lasts long provided I do use a lip liner (mine is shiseido, of course ;D)- about 5-6 hours.
I trip out with the packaging. It comes in a little box and inside is the brownish tube with the unique organic square-ish flower shape that i think is just beautiful and clever, and the mechanism as far as opening and twisting is really smooth, but im just a weirdo that likes that sort of thing haha. 5/5.

The price is what kills me. For a lipstick, it is quite pricey, and im not willing to dish out about 20 bucks, while i do enjoy this product, im not made of money here. If you can, all power to you you, but for us middle-class folks, its not happening. SO overall I give this lipstick....drumrolll.... 4/5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

best lipstick i've bought in a longtime. creamy, not too opaque, moisturizing, great color payoff, pretty packaging, very wearable. definitely HG status. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by violetmist

I have this in Day Lily (listed as OR 418 on the tube). It is the perfect orange - fashion forward, yet very wearable. It really brightens up your complexion and it works better than eye makeup in making my blue eyes pop. I call it true artistry when just one colour on your face can do so much. That's why this is a great summer colour because you don't need anything else to look vibrant. It has just a smidge of brown undertones that make it real and not Tropicana, along with a little shimmer to make it glisten and highlight (no gloss needed). Makes my lips look very full. The formula is probably the best you will ever find. Extremely hydrating, soft, feels good and lasts a reasonable time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Pepelyashka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in OR418 Day Lily and I adore it- I bought it just to have an orange lipstick in my work kit as personally I"ve never been into orange lips, but when I tried it on I instantly fell in love with it- it's bright orange with a nice shimmer. It's bright enough to make a statement and yet doesn't make you look like you're going to the carnival. Very wearable for day and evening, brightens up your face. Very soft formula, not drying, and paired with Shiseido Autimatic Lip Crayon LC5 is quite long-lasting. I am NC 20/25 and I would definitely repurchase, and recommend it highly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An amazing formula. One swipe and full creamy stay fast coverage. I am obsessed with this lipstick. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Lilyscorner

I usually can't wear lipsticks because i have the most ridiculously dry chapped lips every time i do wear them. so i stick to balms and glosses. but this stuff is actually prettygood. it was really moisturising and the colour stays on after i've had lunch etc. liked it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love some of the things that Shiseido have in their line, but most of their products are just not suitable for me in general.
I got this Shiseido lipstick a while back and not too sure what the colour was, and honestly to me, there was just nothing special about the lipstick. Shiseido is probably more known for their skincare range rather then their makeup, and I guess that is why their makeup never really appealed to me. The colour range for these lipstick is mostly boring shades of reds and plums, nothing electrifying.