Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick [all shades]

4.3

Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Macadamia Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Esters Behenate, Triethylhexanoin, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate/Benzoate/Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Hydroxyapatite, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Polysilicone-2, Methicone, Totopherol, Tetradecene, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, Water, Red 27, BHT. May contain: Carmine, Red 7, Red 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Orange 5.

on 12/10/2012 2:40:00 PM

Yesterday I played a concert with a symphony orchestra wearing this lipstick in "RD 415 Valentine". I got many compliments for it, even from people sitting in the back row! It really stays on, so I donīt have to keep reapplying it (convenient for performing)... definately my favourite red lipstick.

on 2/25/2012 9:54:00 PM

I don't wear lipsticks or lip liners because my lips get extremely dry and chapped, but I wanted a base to wear under my lip gloss to prolong the color. My HG lip gloss is by Shiseido (Luminizing Lip Gloss in BE201 Cafe Creme), and I obviously love it, so I figured I'd give their lipsticks a try. The color I chose was BE310 Dune, which is a nudey, beige, light tan color. With 1 light layer, it's the perfect nude color to tone down the pind/red in my pigmented lips, and the perfect base for my lip gloss. But if I apply too much, it's too tan/brown for my lips. Otherwise, it's very creamy and pretty moisturizing, and has the typical lipstick smell, but it's barely detectable. And maybe it's just me, but I think it makes my lips look plumper and more luscious... woohoo!!

on 2/8/2012 10:10:00 AM

I LOOOOOOVVVEEEE this lipstick! I have it in Serenity, Valentine, Sweetpea, Bubblegum, and Titian. I haven't been using lipstick for the longest time since I can't take the waxy feeling, smell, and taste of most lipsticks. I moved to Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm but got bored and would like to try on some color. My first purchase was the Valentine and love love love it! It brightens up my face and really looks good. Serenity is not good for cool skin tones like mine. Bubblegum is so-so for cool skin tones too. (Had two misses because I NEVER use the tester when buying lipsticks... ewww!) Will definitely buy again and buy more shades. My best lipstick ever!!!

on 1/26/2012 5:15:00 PM

I seriously love this lipstick. It's so creamy but at the same time it doesn't have a thick texture, it just feels like almost nothing on your lips. The application is so easy you don't even need a mirror, just because it glides on very well and doesn't leave any streaks.
The packaging is pretty and classy, and seems durable to me. My lips feel super hydrated when I have it on. Something that could bother some people is that the lasting power isn't phenomenal, however, for me that is expected, since it is so creamy. Beside that I really don't mind reapplying every 2 hours.
I've had soo many lipsticks, by so many brands, but this one was still able to surprise me. I truly recommend it.

on 1/7/2012 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I picked this up in RD415 and it is absolutely gorgeous. It is so creamy and a little goes a long way. I actually can just use this lipstick with a nude if I don't want to be quite so red, and depending on the proportion I can get any shade of pink or red that I want! It lasts a very long time and wears very nicely even as it comes off. Leaves a nice natural stain. I will repurchase over and over!

on 12/18/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Why can't some companies just think of a name for a lipstick for Pete's sake?

Upon some internet detective research, I see that the color I purchased is BR-735 (Tawny?)...a lipstick that looks dooky brown when you look at it in the tube. When you put it on though, it's MAGIC. A MLBB (my lips are not dooky brown) color that stays on, feels like you are wearing nothing, and no funky smell! I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but when you first open it, the angle tip has a slight concave curve to it, like something made to go on a lip! Shiseido figured out that our lips are not flat! I recommend checking out their lipsticks.

on 11/3/2011 2:06:00 PM

I purchased RS-306 Titian for my C4/NC30 Asian light tan complexion with pigmented lips. This formula is superb: creamy, moisturizing, satin finish, no flaking, and holds color through breakfast and coffee for a full 3 hours, which is long to me as I don't wear my lipsticks completely opaque and tend to mix it with a balm. It is a deep pink with a slight plummy tone, a touch too cool on my skin, but when I mix with a red-tinted balm (like Cherry Chapstick or Lipstick Queen Medieval) it creates a perfect MLBB shade. I would absolutely buy other shades in this range. The finish and feel is sophisticated and rich and smooth and full of moisture. Definitely recommend!

on 9/18/2011 12:30:00 PM

I very love the quality of this lipstick. This lipstick is very moisturizing last a good amount of hours. My faverite color is pk417 bubblegum. The only thing is the price $25 before tax. The only thing like I said is very expensive. Update; 01/26/2015 I love the colors of Shiseido line but these lipsticks dry out my lip. Too bad This isn't for me:(

on 7/19/2011 3:05:00 PM

I have this in RD 732 called blush and described as healthy natural pink; warm and subdued. Shade was very feminine and light weight feel. They also have a very nice packaging which is very classy. The consultant is very accomodating and help me chose the shade for my skin tone. I also want to get PK 327. I highly recommend their lipsticks. They have great color range. Price is expensive but the outcome is worth it.

on 6/28/2011 6:54:00 PM

Shiseido junkie is back.
I bought this in RD304 (Sweet Pea, but theres nothing reminiscent of pea here lol) - a faintly pearlescent pinky red and I really like this.
It has a great creamy emollient texture; it doesn't dry my lips like most drugstore brands do after a few hours of wear. Actually, this was my first lipstick and it took my virginity in a sense haha, now im a junkie... anywho, I digress :D. the pigmentation is great, I don't feel like i need to smear this stuff on in a billion coats; just one does the trick... um it lasts long provided I do use a lip liner (mine is shiseido, of course ;D)- about 5-6 hours.
I trip out with the packaging. It comes in a little box and inside is the brownish tube with the unique organic square-ish flower shape that i think is just beautiful and clever, and the mechanism as far as opening and twisting is really smooth, but im just a weirdo that likes that sort of thing haha. 5/5.

The price is what kills me. For a lipstick, it is quite pricey, and im not willing to dish out about 20 bucks, while i do enjoy this product, im not made of money here. If you can, all power to you you, but for us middle-class folks, its not happening. SO overall I give this lipstick....drumrolll.... 4/5

Recommended for Medium Skin