Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain 0

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.00%. Inactive Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Talc, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Palmtic Acid, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Tocopherol, Myristic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)]

on 9/23/2010 3:47:00 PM

Color was perfect Bobbi! This was the first time I have tried your foundation and the first time I have found that perfect match to my skin tone... That said the formulation was not for me. I wouldn't say I have acne but I do get the odd one to two (I'm 21 with sensitive skin) and this made me get acne. I think it was too moisturizing which is weird because my skin is combination (I'm a #2 in Clinique). So I definitely recommend it for older or dryer skin types, I may try again when I'm like 30-40...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love it! Covers reddened areas and evens the skin beautifully. Looks absolutely natural and not oily at all when used after Bobbi's Vitamin enriched base (but honestly I hate its strong orangey smell and use this foundation just after my daily moisturizer).
Not so yellow like MAC's NC15 and not so pink like NW15, but definitely for those with golden indertones. Don't change the color during the day and good even for winter months.
I'm on my 3rd bottle. Hate the heavy glass packaging, I've broken it once.

I'm torn on this product. I love that it comes in a pump, and the color is a perfect match for me which is SO hard for me to find. That being said, it's very watery and doesn't give great coverage. It settles into fine lines and pores. And the price---very expensive for what you get. All in all, not worth the money. Wouldn't buy again.

on 8/7/2010 6:57:00 PM

LOVE IT! It is light enough for the Texas heat and covers everything. It looks very natural.

on 8/4/2010 1:16:00 PM

I really love this foundation! I remember when I first applied it to the back of my hand to apply with my 187 brush I cracked up laughing because it's so watery. I thought pshhh yeah this is going back. I 100% judged it without even putting it on my face yet. Out of all things foundation that I've tried (BE, NARS, DIOR, Clinique, Lancome I could go on for weeks) this one looks the most natural on me like true skin. It covers the redness on my cheeks and old blemishes. I do of course still need to conceal but the overall look of this foundation is exactly what I've been searching for. It doesn't feel heavy or look cakey at all. It doesn't break me out and is very hydrating as well. I've been using this for about 3 months now. I think that's the longest in history for me.

I really like this product, ive tried sooooo many foundations. i find it difficult to find anything, i hate looking too caked in makeup, alot of foundations make me look like i obviously have makeup up on.
this product is a great medium coverage, its not greesy.
and just a very good foundation
i really like it, and would advise people to try it.
i would buy this product again, which it is rare for me to buy the same foundation twice.

on 4/11/2010 7:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I though that this product was very watery and didn't give me good coverage! I put two coats on and still felt like there wasn't much there! I will use it up but not the best foundation!

on 3/28/2010 8:45:00 PM

I was actually skeptical of this product when I first tried it as it seemed kind of watery. However, the shade is just right for my fair skin (I wear Very Light in the BB TM and Porcelain in the LM TM) and the coverage is lighter than most foundations but heavier than TM. As some other posters have mentioned, it does tend to settle in pores/lines by the end of the day, but I have this problem with most foundations. Will definitely repurchase, I actually like it better than the BB TM.

on 1/19/2010 12:37:00 PM

A very good product and deserves all the awards it seems to have won lately. The first Bobbi Brown foundation that actually works for me, the coverage is light to medium and can be layered - I would recommend using a foundation brush, the colour goes on better this way. I use Porcelain which is a perfect colour match (I am blond, green-eyed and very pale with some freckles). My sensitive skin seems to like this so far - fingers crossed!

on 9/26/2009 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

FYI: for this foundation, Porcelain is a tad lighter and pinkier than Porcelain in the BB Oil Free and BB Moisture Rich. I wanted to add this in this review in case people were wanting to know specifics about coloring. I'm a PPP, neutral/ cool and Porcelain usually works OK for me. Alabaster seems too pinky for me.

Repost of my review in the regular Skin Foundation thread:I was excited to use this based on the information I read but I don't think I can get past one day of wearing this. I'm a PPP and wear Porcelain in the BB OIl Free and BB Moisture Rich but this porcelain is pinkier than the porcelain in the other BB foundations. I don't have a counter near me and the one I called about 2 hrs away didn't have any samples, so I had to purchase this....I prefer to do samples first because I hate returning but I didn't have an option with this. I set this with BB sheer foundation. Here's my breakdown:

7AM: I put it on and it looked great. It is quite runny when it first comes out of the bottle. When first applied, it looked really sheer but after a few seconds, you could see it had a nice coverage. It is very lightweight on the skin. Felt nice.

12:30PM: I just looked in the mirror and it is starting to settle into my pores on my cheeks and nose and looks like some of it on my cheeks has already wore off. Also, even on my forehead where I don't think I've ever have seen a pore, it is starting to cake up a little in little dots. Weird.

3:00PM: It looks cakey and blotchy. It has settled into my pores and doesn't look well at all. I will return.