Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

GLYCERYL TRIACETYL RICINOLEATE [] OCTYLDODECANOL [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] POLYETHYLENE [] OZOKERITE [] KAOLIN [] CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE [] BARIUM SULFATE [] BISABOLOL [] STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

on 7/23/2013 10:37:00 AM

Works really well for me, for my fair, cool skin porcelain is the perfect colour. I often have trouble finding the perfect colour with other brands, but Bobbi Brown is always good! It's a really good concealer for blemishes. I use it after my foundation, and then put on powder.

on 7/18/2013 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a superb concealer if you want heavy duty coverage. I use this in 2.5 Warm Sand for my NC 20, 020 Diorskin Nude, skintone. I was initially going to buy this but i ended up buying the stick foundation because the SA told me that this is exactly the same formulation as the stick foundation except for portability reasons they created this smaller version. Since the stick foundation version was more worth the money, I bought that and use it as concealer only as I don't like using it as foundation all over the face (feels heavy and suffocating). For everyday i use my Chantecaille Total Concealer but for special occasions or really bad blemishes I use this. Very creamy and easy to spread/apply. Has a tendency to get cakey if layered. Will repurchase though because it is pretty good concelaer.

on 5/31/2013 8:52:00 AM

I went to Nordstrom's yesterday and was colored matched to one shade too dark, but the blending factor in this product is so good that it's passable until I decide to exchange it.

I've applied this on top of my blemishes (not underneath my eyes because it's not advised) and it's very creamy, leaves a matte finish, and doesn't sink into my pores. It also hasn't broken me out and is long lasting. This is my first Bobbi Brown purchase and I'm very happy with it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay. Love the packaging and the ease of application, but once you get to a certain point, it will break off and make a huge mess!!

Also, very pricey.

on 4/17/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I only use this product to touch up during of the day. Great for spots. Very easy to use because of the applicator. But the price is ridiculous, compares to the the amount of product you'll get. With this price, I'd rather prefer the big brother -Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick. A bit more expensive, but with the amount of product, it seems to be more reasonable. But because I quite like how handy it is, so I'm gonna continue purchasing this stuff.

on 4/14/2013 12:44:00 PM

It's a great concealer to cover blemish and dark spot, but the formula is way too dry to use on the eye area, so don't except it to do a decent job on covering up dark circles and smooth out fine lines.

I only give it 3 lipsticks because I don't feel it offers a good value for money. Although the face touch up stick is cute, the BB foundation stick is the same thing in a larger size, and with less than twice of the price it offers more than 3 times of the product. The face touch up offers a precise coverage when it's new and has a pointing top, but when it gets flat you will still need a brush or figure to apply, which will be the same as the foundation stick. Also they both offer the convenience to be carried in the bag. Therefore I will only purchase the foundation stick instead of the face touch up stick.

on 3/3/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best compact concealer that can work on blemishes, scars, undereye discolouration etc. Smoothly covers up any discolouration (red, purple, brown) and can be easily toted around in anything. It's half the size of a pen. I recommend this as an ideal touch up stick for a night out or on holiday. Can be applied directly onto targeted area, and blended with finger.

I just wish more product came for the price you pay. Or you could bring the price down, Bobbi Brown. The foundation stick works similarly to the touch up stick and has a lot more product. If you are looking for a bigger touch up stick, try the BB foundation stick.

on 2/5/2013 6:38:00 PM

My HG on-the-go product! It works on the under-eye area, on acne scars, redness around the nose... anywhere that needs that minor touch up when you are outside.It is so small and portable and can easily fit into my party purse, great for those nights when you're out partying with a small purse and don't want to carry a huge compact around! Looks exactly like the Bobbi Brown Lip Treatment stick and it works the same too - just twist and out it comes! I use it to conceal certain stubborn pigmentation when my foundation doesn't fully cover them (I go for a medium coverage with my foundation). Works wonderfully with my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation and Bobbi Brown Concealer (under my eyes when I need to touch up). I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

on 1/30/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Very good for minor blemished. I have to leave it on for a few minutes before blending, but doesn't dry out skin at all, and covers quite well. However, for serious redness, it's not sufficient

on 11/11/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I wanted a small size concealer for travel and Bobbi Brown's Face Touch up stick fit the bill. I have hormonal acne and I need something heavier than liquid concealer to cover the blemishes.
I definitely recommend exfoliating and moisturizing your skin well, otherwise this concealer will emphasize any dry patches. I applied the concealer directly on the areas where I needed more coverage and then used my fingers to blend. Setting it with powder helps too, although I find that it doesn't last through the entire day without touch ups.
If you have severe acne/blemishes, this concealer probably won't give you the best coverage, especially if the blemishes are raised.