April 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Face Touch Up Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ranneqian

My HG on-the-go product! It works on the under-eye area, on acne scars, redness around the nose... anywhere that needs that minor touch up when you are outside.It is so small and portable and can easily fit into my party purse, great for those nights when you're out partying with a small purse and don't want to carry a huge compact around! Looks exactly like the Bobbi Brown Lip Treatment stick and it works the same too - just twist and out it comes! I use it to conceal certain stubborn pigmentation when my foundation doesn't fully cover them (I go for a medium coverage with my foundation). Works wonderfully with my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation and Bobbi Brown Concealer (under my eyes when I need to touch up). I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lucyfarfrai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very good for minor blemished. I have to leave it on for a few minutes before blending, but doesn't dry out skin at all, and covers quite well. However, for serious redness, it's not sufficient

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted a small size concealer for travel and Bobbi Brown's Face Touch up stick fit the bill. I have hormonal acne and I need something heavier than liquid concealer to cover the blemishes.
I definitely recommend exfoliating and moisturizing your skin well, otherwise this concealer will emphasize any dry patches. I applied the concealer directly on the areas where I needed more coverage and then used my fingers to blend. Setting it with powder helps too, although I find that it doesn't last through the entire day without touch ups.
If you have severe acne/blemishes, this concealer probably won't give you the best coverage, especially if the blemishes are raised.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty decent concealer. It comes in a wide range of shades, and it does a good job of covering up acne without looking cake-y (I don't find it to be a good product for undereye concealing--it seems to draw attention to itself under my eyes). I like that it's in a stick form so that I'm not sticking my fingers into a pot. However, I do wish it were a bit longer-wearing (though powder helps). All in all, I'd like to see if there's a slightly better concealer out there, but I'd certainly consider repurchasing this one if further searching turns out to be for naught.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by lemongrass52

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love bobbi brown. I bought this concealer to cover up my acne/scars. it did a really good job actually. But it didn't stay long I suppose. I found something better than this concealer, and that's amazing concealer. But I think this is a pretty good concealer where you could carry out and re-apply every once awhile.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by deliazamir

Very chic packaging and I loved the idea of a baby little bitty thing that you cant tuck into your jean pocket, even, for mini touch-ups during the day... But this product is SO not ideal for tropical/hot weather. Application is smooth but has dismal coverage and staying power - sticky and disappears much too fast! And as it was made so small, it was easily misplaced somewhere either in a bag, or in my room, until today - and it wasn't missed at all. Having said such negative comments on it, I'm sure it would be good for cooler weather application. Just not for hot countries.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by RIX

Just bought this in sand (i already ahve warm ivory) super product excellent covergae, easy to apply and blend -true match to my skin. Beauty staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by funyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved that this was a perfect match for my yellow undertone skin. However this barely lasts on my skin and then I will have to retouch again. I like the creamy consistency but I ran out of this too quickly. This did nothing to hide my acne scars. Because of the price I wouldn't purchase again. If the formula was more dense and longer lasting then maybe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by katmu1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I carry this product in my purse for touch-ups. I like that it's portable and easy to blend. I wish this had a little bit more coverage and lasted longer than 3-4 hours on me. I don't use this undereye, only for blemishes or discoloration.

I have this in Porcelain and it's a good match so that's a plus. I marked that I would repurchase but I would love to find something similar with a bit more coverage.