Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

GLYCERYL TRIACETYL RICINOLEATE [] OCTYLDODECANOL [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] POLYETHYLENE [] OZOKERITE [] KAOLIN [] CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE [] BARIUM SULFATE [] BISABOLOL [] STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really depend on this product to touch up redness around my nose as my foundation wears off during the day. I use BB skinfoundation which is just a notch up from tinted moisturizer so I need a little extra in this area It matches my BB foundation and the texture is slightly thicker and drier so it stays in place. It is the perfect tiny size for my bag.

I received this in a swap and it is quite a nice little product. The color I have is Warm Ivory which is a great match for my NC15 skin. The creaminess is great for coverage without drying, but I can't really use it under my eyes because of creasing (even though I know it is not supposed to be used as an undereye concealer.)

Right now I am using it as a concealer on bare skin, in lieu of foundation, then applying powder on top and it works well this way. The quality is excellent and I can see me using this up as a concealer for redness and dark spots but I will have to look for another concealer for my undereyes which is where I need it most.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is an excellent concealer for facial marks (ie blemishes, hyperpigmentation). This is NOT supposed to be an under eye concealer. The formulation is not for that. I've also watched several Bobbi Brown presentations on QVC and she is very specific about that point. I'd have to agree. Perfect to tote around in your purse if you need spot touch up throughout the day. But definitely, not for undereye. Her concealers/correctors have the correct formulation for that.

this is a great high coverage, long lasting and blendable concealer. this is not meant to be built up though because it can become cakey - but really one layer of this is enough to cover the reddest acne spots. i love the creamy consistency of this and it wears up to 12 hours without fading provided it's set with powder. i have light, warm-toned skin (an NC20 - NC25) and i use the shade Beige.

Works really well for me, for my fair, cool skin porcelain is the perfect colour. I often have trouble finding the perfect colour with other brands, but Bobbi Brown is always good! It's a really good concealer for blemishes. I use it after my foundation, and then put on powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a superb concealer if you want heavy duty coverage. I use this in 2.5 Warm Sand for my NC 20, 020 Diorskin Nude, skintone. I was initially going to buy this but i ended up buying the stick foundation because the SA told me that this is exactly the same formulation as the stick foundation except for portability reasons they created this smaller version. Since the stick foundation version was more worth the money, I bought that and use it as concealer only as I don't like using it as foundation all over the face (feels heavy and suffocating). For everyday i use my Chantecaille Total Concealer but for special occasions or really bad blemishes I use this. Very creamy and easy to spread/apply. Has a tendency to get cakey if layered. Will repurchase though because it is pretty good concelaer.

I went to Nordstrom's yesterday and was colored matched to one shade too dark, but the blending factor in this product is so good that it's passable until I decide to exchange it.

I've applied this on top of my blemishes (not underneath my eyes because it's not advised) and it's very creamy, leaves a matte finish, and doesn't sink into my pores. It also hasn't broken me out and is long lasting. This is my first Bobbi Brown purchase and I'm very happy with it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay. Love the packaging and the ease of application, but once you get to a certain point, it will break off and make a huge mess!!

Also, very pricey.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I only use this product to touch up during of the day. Great for spots. Very easy to use because of the applicator. But the price is ridiculous, compares to the the amount of product you'll get. With this price, I'd rather prefer the big brother -Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick. A bit more expensive, but with the amount of product, it seems to be more reasonable. But because I quite like how handy it is, so I'm gonna continue purchasing this stuff.

It's a great concealer to cover blemish and dark spot, but the formula is way too dry to use on the eye area, so don't except it to do a decent job on covering up dark circles and smooth out fine lines.

I only give it 3 lipsticks because I don't feel it offers a good value for money. Although the face touch up stick is cute, the BB foundation stick is the same thing in a larger size, and with less than twice of the price it offers more than 3 times of the product. The face touch up offers a precise coverage when it's new and has a pointing top, but when it gets flat you will still need a brush or figure to apply, which will be the same as the foundation stick. Also they both offer the convenience to be carried in the bag. Therefore I will only purchase the foundation stick instead of the face touch up stick.