July 24, 2014 | 2216 users online

Powder - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Fresh Glow Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I only have experience using this powder over my Dior Nude liquid foundation; however, I can imagine how well this product would perform on a bare face. This is a beautiful powder. It has light coverage that can be built up to medium without looking cakey and fake (I have not tried going up to full coverage). It gives your skin a beautiful glow, it's non-drying, coverage does not fade if you wear it for a long time. It really set my Dior liquid beautifully and gave me a little extra kick of coverage that I like! Looks gorgeous in photography. Expensive, but that's Dior. It is a loose powder, which I generally don't like because it can be messy, but I can deal if the powder is good enough. And for sure it is! You get a decent size amount of powder and it lasts you a long time. I would repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by crispy80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolute HG for powder foundation. Glowy & natural looking, not at all shiny, and feels fantastic on. I previously used LM's mineral powder but was unable to find a perfect match (the palest was too white, the next was too dark). I tried this after liking the Dior Forever compact for touch-ups (though it ran a bit orange on me). In Fresh Glow I wear a 010 (Ivory).

Yes, its on the pricey side, but very comprable to other HE foundations. Very easy to apply (I use LM face brush), doesn't make my skin itch or breakout. It does a great job at covering up any spots and evening out my skin without looking fake or too powdery.

For reference, my skin is combination (oily T zone, normal cheeks; about a NW/NC15 with some fine lines). I use Sephora's smoothing primer underneath & finish w/a spritz of Mario Badescu's Rosewater. No oxidation, stays in place throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jade177

This powder has kicked my Dior Forever powder to the curb. It's awesome!

For reference I have combo-dry skin and this powder works well for me. It doesn't dry out my skin or cause any flakes. It has a nice cooling effect.

The coverage is light but buildable. It covers the redness on my cheeks once I buff it in.

I'm NC20-25 and use 030.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I gave this powder a 5 across the board. I tried many mineral powders from D/S to HE. I must say that I really like this for a few reasons. 1. non-drying 2. blends well 3. sheer to a buildable medium coverage 4. doesn't cause irritation, breakouts or clogged pores 5. great color match & 6. non-cakey & it doesn't cling to dry patches. My application technique is applying a illuminating moisturizer first and let it sink into my skin. Granted you only get a small amount in the large bulky container but you should only need a "pinch" amount for your whole face. I didn't experience this being messy. I tap the powder in the cap and apply w/ a kabuki. Be sure to tap off any excess before buffing it in. As for staying power, it lasted well over 8 hours for me. On a humid 85 degree day, I only blotted once. I find that this powder provides me better protection from oilies than the liquid version which I have to blot 3-4x thoughout the day. My only complaint is the price tag of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by carebear617

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday powder. I have good skin, but it gets a bit oily & dry here and there. I would apply moisturizer, some dior nude fresh glow powder, then the blush. The powder goes on smooth & cool. I recommend for anyone who is looking for something that's a light cover, and small imperfection coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by joprash

Like the previous comment - this is a good product but it settles in fine lines. It gives a cooling effect on your skin on application but it is not really that moisturizing or whatever. Good mineral powder if you are looking for one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by shertae

I am constantly searching for the HG powder foundation... And so far, this is it! I have went through Chanel, Shiseido, Mac, Lancome, Anna Sui, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Bare Escentials, and Dior has really surprised me with this.

It gives good coverage without being cakey. It gives a very nice radiant finish yet natural look, and upon application, it's cool on the skin and that soothes any discomfort on my sensitive skin.

My only grumble is that it does highlight the fine lines around my eye area and makes it very obvious. I get around this by piling on more Dior Skinflash. So it's not really an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by yggdrasil27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I am C40, purchased Honey Beige 040 which is a perfect match. Finely milled, flawless finish. Very expensive powder but it is does what it is supposed to do which is worth the price. Gives skin a glowing, flawless finish. I am a little disappointed with the container. It does not take much powder to get the effect i need but the product spills and i end up cleaning off the counter tops. Not travel friendly, so i cannot touch up if needed at the end of the day (but hardly need to).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ariauna

I love this foundation. I only use powder foundation anymore, and this one is so light, it doesnt even feel like I'm wearing makeup. For being a loose powder foundation, it doesnt completely hide pimples, but when used with concealer it does a great job. Yes it is a bit pricey, but its the only foundation I use anymore. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by vlienn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've already bought this 3 times already and I'm still happy with it. It covers redness and acne really well, ofcours it doesn't make it all dissapear, but it's good enough for me. There is one thing I don't like. Most of the time my skin turns oily through the day and with this foundation on, it only gets worse.. But whatever I'll take it.