November 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Lipstain #415 Teasing Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by ashton

It is really a shame about this lipstain

The color is very nice and rich. It can be worn during the day or dressed up with eye makeup at night. It also has a nice taste and smell.

Unfortunately, it gets worse from here. I used the stain twice before the entire felt tip dried up. I tried shaking it and sitting it upside down on a table. Nothing worked.

Since I only got two good uses out of it I won't be repurchases. Save time and money and skip out on this one. Horrible product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

:( I am so sad...this color is absolutely gorgeous, it looks amazing when applied, but this thing dried up in 2 weeks, and it did not have tons of staying power. I ended up throwing it out when it dried out and no longer went on my lips, and then reperchased thinking maybe it was a fluke. Nope. Dried out again. I didnt have any problem with the application AS LONG as i applied lipbalm 10 minutes prior, allowing it to soak in.

But its useless buying a product that will only last 2 weeks...sigh...Ive tried everywhere to find a stain in this pretty color...but I dont think I ever will.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by mainly711

Ick. ICK ICK ICK. It simply looks like I just drank a glass of kool-aid, or like I'm a little girl who used her red lollipop as lipstick. And I'm a lip biter, so it doesn't stay on. :( And it smells nasty.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by tessture

A girlfriend of mine really likes this and it had a good review in a magazine so I tried it. Not impressed at all. The tip was like a balsa-wood El Marko and scratched my lips (which were neither dried out nor damaged). Then the product went on very thinly and I had to do a lot of painting to get it to look even. It stung. It tasted toxic like plastic and solvent and it smelled sort of like that too. I didn't blot it, figuring you let it set then add gloss later as it has no shine of its own, as expected. Twenty minutes later when I went to blot it, it just came right off. Also the colors are all very intense and very similar so not a lot of choice there.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by leylynn82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in #402, which is their reddest red option. I put it on over an hour ago and so far so good. It's easy to apply (if you have a mirror, of course) and the color is BOLD. It seems like it will last probably all day but I will be sure to update my overall results. Overall, for a lipstain, this is a great inexpensive option that I'm sure I'll buy again in other colors.

*** Edit: this product dried up too quickly. Not sure why for I've never left the top off for more than a few seconds. Disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ipickstrawberries

I like this product in general. It looks very nice and is stays on much, much better than lipstick. 2 things I don't like about this product however are that the shade appears much darker on the lips than it looks on the outside, and it irritates my lips a little. Hope this helped!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mogget

I bought this in #440, a pretty raspberry shade. It really pops. I love the marker concept--it should be a winner. Unfortunately, it's not. This formula does not stain my lips! I have to reapply several times a day (about once an hour), but due to the fact that it does stain the rim of my lips, I can't just let it wear away--it is an all day commitment to touch-ups. Also, due to the many touch-ups, I have gone through this very quickly--I've worn it a total of about 3 days, and it is gone. I wish someone had a stain--that works--that comes in a marker, because I love the idea of the marker for application. I feel like I have better control of the color than I have with sponge-tip applicators. The lipstain does have an odd sweet scent, but it was not overly off-putting for me. I hope CG goes back to the drawing board and comes back with something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by starrywingz

This is my first lipstain that I have ever purchased. I love it and hate it. It really does stay on your lips a long time. My only complaint is that it bleeds. If it did not bleed, I would give it 5 stars. I still use it every now and then. I will not repurchase unless I can figure out how to stop it from bleeding.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

i always wanted a lipstain that didn't dry out my lips. This product does work with minimal drying however, the marker tip dries out very quickly and there aren't that many colours to choose from. I wish higher end cosmetic companies (with more shade options) would make a product like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by mayr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product today because my lip glosses/sticks/balms all have a habit of wearing off due to the fact that I am constantly drinking coffee, so I thought this product would be a great investment. I've used other lip stains before, so I had a decent idea of what to expect from this product.I put on a fair amount before going out to dinner and decided to check up on it when I finished. This is what I've found.

1. Most of the product stayed on during my dinner, which made me happy because I usually have to apply my lip stuff all over again which is a giant hassle.

2. While the product's packaging itself is alright, the felt tip marker can wear out rather quickly for my liking, it looked sort of dead after I used it a second time tonight. I really didn't like this when I was putting it on because it made me feel like a child colouring in her lips...

3. While the colour looked great on my skin area where I tested it, I needed to apply several layers of the product in order for my lips to look like I wanted them to (which I think can be applied to all lip stains really)