September 2, 2014 | 2021 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by aaval

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BUY IT PLEASE. you will not regret this purchase. yes I know it is not as cheap as drug store brands but I think that if you wear mascara you should spend a little bit of money on it for it to stay and look nice all day. This mascara is one of the best out there, I love mascara and have been obsessed with it ever since i started wearing it! PLEASE JUST GO BUY IT. When I am sick of all other mascara or don't know what mascara to buy when I have run out of my other ones I always go to this one BUXOM has never let me down with this mascara!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by DatOneChick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in trial/sample size after ordering my Dior mascara from sephora and to my surprise I ended up loving it more than Dior show! It's Amazing, doesn't clump, flake, or smudge. It gives my bottom lashes great volume and separates them beautifully. Never had a mascara work wonders with my bottom lashes without smudges. Will definitely be ordering the full size tube. Soooooo glad I got a free sample otherwise I would had never bought it or tried it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by akneil

Update: I have noticed one little flaw. This mascara flakes, but only the slightest amount. Not enough to change my mind about it or take a lippie off, it's really minimal. But I thought i better share that info!

Oringinal post:
This stuff is amazing.
I've never seen my lashes so massive. They legit looked like I was wearing false lashes. You can pile this stuff on like crazy and they just get bigger and bigger.
This mascara gives both length and volume. It has a great silicone hourglass brush that is super effective and separates every lash.
The biggest thing I noticed with this mascara is that it holds curl like i've never seen before. It's weightless and I would actually say it seems like it not only holds curl but creates curl. It's really amazing.
Not to mention this is great for sensitive eyes as Buxom doesn't have parabens, sulfates, dyes or harsh chemicals. It is also vitamin enriched so it's supposed to strengthen and possibly help grow your lashes. I haven't been using it long enough to notice those effects, but I will update if I think it does help in the long run.

Bottom line is this is a fantastic product and might just be my HG mascara (kicks my original favourite l'oreal telescopics butt!)
Sephora usually sells deluxe sample sizes of this in their checkout line, so if you are unsure that is a good way to try it without spending the full amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara makes my lashes look huge. The more I apply the better they look. No matter how much I apply, it doesn't clump. Doesn't smudge or flake either. The brush is amazing, gets every single lash. Big tube; comes with lots of product. I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Pisces3113

I've been using this mascara for so long and it is my favorite mascara by far. I've tried a lot of different mascaras but nothing else compares. This mascara NEVER clumps and always makes your lashes look perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by MissInvisible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Love It, it's an amazing mascara, I've bought one pack of it a while ago and felt in love with it. It does all that I need: separates, defines, colors and don't clump my lash (I hate it about the most mascaras)... But the problem is, that it sells only in US, but I'm not living there and I didn't find it elsewhere online who would ship it to me, ebay's one are too expensive... I wish I could find a good substitute for it about this price or less...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jordan19f

I have short thin Asian lashes that are transparent to the naked eye. This mascara has helped define my lashes even to my thinnest short lash. It's buildable without being clumpy with a flexible hold. I gone through several tubes already and have a couple of backs, yeah love this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My feelings toward this product are mostly negative. It partly straightened my curled lashes and it gave them some length, but no volume. The brush is enormous, but does a decent job of separating the lashes. I removed almost all of it with hot water, which seemed to work better than makeup remover alone. The price was $18, and for the iffy at best results that is unfortunately expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by apkeating

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got a mini of this in my Lash Stash box. I've used it before in mini size but I've never bought it in full size, so I'm not sure of the price. I do like it for a daytime lash. I generally prefer more drama since I have very sparse lashes, but this does an AMAZING job at separating. It really doesn't clump. I usually hate those rubbery brushes but this one isn't bad.

This isn't a very dramatic mascara but it's a good daytime (and layers well) and does a great job if your lashes tend to clump. However, I won't purchase in fullsize since I prefer more volume overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

I wanted to like this because i heard so much good stuff about it. Unfortunately, this leave black streaks at the bottom of my eye after about 4 hours. so that sucks. it does not harden my eyelashes and it looks pretty natural, but if its buxom lashes you are looking for, then i am afraid this does not cut it. price wise, does not seem worth it. you migght as well stick with maybelline, imho.