Bare Escentuals buxom lash

on 4/8/2014 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

pros:
- no flake
- natural look
- sturdy packaging
- formula is lighweight

cons:
- smudge (mine is not waterproof)

on 3/18/2014 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am mascara-obsessed and this is my go-to, my HG. I have very long but very blonde lashes. This mascara grabs them all and amplifies. Stays on, doesn't smudge (get the waterproof). Only problem I have is that the tube seems to dry out faster than my other mascaras.

on 3/14/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Because of my budget i generally have drugstore mascaras and this is one of the highends i have splurged on and honestly.. best choice ever. theres make my already long lashes even longer and CLUMP FREE they make them so beautiful. As much as i wish i could wear it everyday i bring it out on special occasions or for days i NEED to look hot lol. this mascara is amazing, absolutely worth the price.

on 2/25/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I made the mistake of buying Benefits They're Real over this mascara and I regret it. They're Real pulled out my lashes with it's super sticky formula. If I would have stuck with BUXOM I would have all of my lashes! I love this mascara because the wand works at seperating each and every lash making them look much longer. I haven't noticed it helping with holding a curl but I have thin asian eyelashes and have not found a mascara that holds a curl. Bare Escentials IS A CRUELTY FREE BRAND so I will continue to buy this mascara. The only complaint I have with this mascara is that it is not as volumizing as lengthening.

on 2/10/2014 6:17:00 PM

Great Mascara! Goes on really smoothly and literally glides through your lashes without any clumps. I love how it makes your lashes so long and pretty without the dry heavy feeling and looks very natural. It is a little too expensive for my liking, but definitely worth it and I will repurchase again for sure.

on 2/9/2014 1:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

this is a review for the regular brush. BE's Buxom and BE's "they're real" are my two top mascaras. I find they both create volume. First runner-ups are Christian Diorshow and BE's "Flawless Definition". So Bare Escentuals make the best mascaras in my book...3 out of 4 of my top faves.

My neice, bless her heart, is the prettiest little thing I know, however, the man about did not bless er with lashes. Hers are short, stubby, and practically invisible because she is a blonde. When I saw her last I swore she was had on black falsies or got eyelashes (my sister in law, her mother wears them), but she pulled out her mascara and was even sweet enough to apply some to her aunty. I LOVED the look, my eyelashes were decent before but now when I wear this my lashes hit my eyeglasses. I find this to be a lovely nuissance.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a GWP with something over Christmas and was shocked at how useless this is as a mascara. It has a big brush, like Dior Show, and also like Dior Show, does nothing for my lashes, even with multiple coats. Maybe it's just my weirdo lashes, which are long and sparse, but this got two uses and went straight in the trash. My best mascaras at this point remain: Loreal Voluminous, Too Faces Better Than Sex, and Benefit They're Real, not in that order.

on 12/8/2013 12:54:00 AM

Eh, this is practically the complete opposite of the Bare Escentuals Lash Domination Mascara. That mascara lengthens, separates, and voluminizes lashes. This mascara leaves you with eyelashes a bit lengthened, not really voluminized, and hardly noticeable. I also do not like the wand for this- it has a tendency to collect mascara and clump. Lash Domination is a much better buy.

on 11/19/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

BUY IT PLEASE. you will not regret this purchase. yes I know it is not as cheap as drug store brands but I think that if you wear mascara you should spend a little bit of money on it for it to stay and look nice all day. This mascara is one of the best out there, I love mascara and have been obsessed with it ever since i started wearing it! PLEASE JUST GO BUY IT. When I am sick of all other mascara or don't know what mascara to buy when I have run out of my other ones I always go to this one BUXOM has never let me down with this mascara!!!

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products