MAC Cremesheen - Speak Louder

4.4

on 9/29/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so glad that u picked this lippy up! It is a beautiful bright ( but not too bright) pink lipstick that I've been eyeing out for awhile. It definitely brightens up my face when I wear this and it's just really a fun, girly color! It's a cremesheen so it's got a nice lustery finish (not matte) so it's pretty moisterizing. I am happy with it. May be brave enough to get Girl about town next!! Baby steps :)

on 9/21/2011 9:38:00 AM

This is my latest M.A.C. purchase and I'm quite pleased! It is in my honest opinion the perfect pink lipstick. It's more of a medium rose pink and definitely has the blue undertones. Creamy texture that glides on without looking matte - can't handle matte lipsticks. Cremesheen's are the way to go. No, I don't work for M.A.C. but wished I did.
another excellent moisturizing type lipstick is, DHC moisture care lipsticks.

on 7/22/2011 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! I would wear this to a party, or even just everyday. Its that perfect combination of pink and red! On MAC website the picture shows it as much lighter which is what i expected but i love this colour even more! 100% reccomend this, looks lovley on paler skin tones :D xx

on 2/26/2011 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this lipstick by mistake, I was suppose to be getting Speed Dial. I was sooo upset that I had this, but I tried it on, and I still like it. It is like on the edge of almost bein a hot pink shade, but its wearable for everyday.

on 2/18/2011 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is my first pink lipstick! Since I have very pigmented lips pinks never show on me, for ref I'm NC42. When I first saw this, I told the SA it's way too bright, but it was perfect! My dark lips toned down the color but still shows up semi bright, just how I wanted it! I paired this with Whirl lipliner and it has become my everyday neutral lip look. This is creemsheen so it's very moisturizing and forgving on dry, lined lips like mine.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Speak Louder is a bright pink color that is a lovely cremesheen formula which wears best from all Mac's formulas. I dont know what the deal is here with people saying that they dont see the "blue" in it, well you're not going to see blue, blue is just an undertone base which suits cool fair skins best,while yellow toned pinks suit warmer skin tones, thats why Speak Louder looks amazing on all fair/cool skinned women like me. This is a bold pink color so if you're afraid of stonger lip colors this is not for you. Speak Louder is a very pretty perfect pink that can be worn all year in my opinion especially in the winter when Im super pale, it looks pretty with Mac's Dame blush because it is also a blue based pink, as well as Mac's Well Dressed blush. I wear this with Vanilla as a wash for my eyes, jet black mascara and just a tad of blush, the look is really beautiful, clean, timeless. If you like pinks and have a fair/cool complexion this is a must. For women with a warmer complexion Lady Bug looks fabulous.

on 1/19/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pretty.
This is a really interesting colour. I would describe it as a medium red toned watermelon pink. It's bright. It's ever so slightly sheer but very pigmented which sounds contradictory I suppose - the colour is wow, it lasts really, really well but it's not completely opaque unless you layer it.
The perfect colour for summer (or sunny spring days!) with that middle ground between MLBB and OMG RED! Looks nice slightly blotted too.
For a matching gloss, try Jordana lip gloss in Hot Lips or Dior Ultra Gloss in 662 Extravagant Grenadine (ever so slightly pinker) though both have shimmer while this lipstick doesn't.
A nice option.

on 11/27/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is what I wanted my impassioned to be....Its smooth to apply, doesn't stain my lips and easy to remove. Alos, even as its a cremesheen...it is quite pigmented. Thats bcos I find that the cremesheens are usually sheer. I need to discover ways to use it. A plus is thaat you dont need gloss on top!

on 10/20/2010 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this saturated med-dark pink color! Its a YLBB color that with one swipe on me looks like a just bitten lip stain and brightens my complexion (NC35). I wear this everyday with dervish lip liner.

on 9/15/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is such a pretty rosy medium pink! It brightens the face without being *too* bright. I love the cremesheen texture...it seems to make my lips look fuller. This is not an everyday lipstick for me because I like a more nude pink lip for work, but I like to wear it on my days off.

Popular Lipsticks