Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream

4.1

Aqua (Water), Hexyldecyl Stearate*, Cellulose*, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil*, Glycerin*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Mel (Honey), C14-22 Alcohols*, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Myristyl Alcohol*, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Benzyl Alcohol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside*, Xanthan Gum, Myristyl Glucoside*, Tocopherol*, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids*, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate.

on 12/31/2006 10:51:00 PM

This product is really fine particles. The first thing I thought of was fine glass when I tried it. I did not know if it was safe for my skin and it felt really creapy. I like St. Ives invogorating.

on 12/28/2006 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's THA BOMB! Removes flakies and exfoliates very gently. This is the only scrub I can recall using that left my skin smooth and glowing with NO Stripping of skin's moisture barrier. I tried Origins, Cinique, etc. and those scrubs irritated and caused blemishes in a few days but not Caudalie Buffing Cream- I love Caudalie!

on 12/11/2006 12:18:00 PM

I got this as a sample. It worked alright, but left these little crystals all over my face. It's not for me.

on 12/3/2006 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used this buffing cream 3 times now and I'm very pleased with the results. It's the most gentle scrub I've ever used. The first time I used it I thought maybe it was going to be too drying, since I had a dry patch on my chin. But it was just sloughing off. I like the citrus fragrance and it does leave my face glowing. 2 ingredients I was happy to se in it were the deep-cleansing jojoba microbeads and honey. My skin likes it! I will reorder.

***********Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hexyldecyl Stearate (Plant Origin), Cellulose (Plant Origin), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil (Plant Origin), Glycerin (Plant Origin), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (Plant Origin), Sorbitan Stearate (Plant Origin), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Mel, PEG 100 Stearate (Plant Origin), Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Origin), Parfume (fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Xanthan Gum, C13 & 14 Isoparaffin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol (Plant Origin), Methylparaben, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract (Plant Origin), Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Laureth - 7 (Plant Origin), Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Benzyl Benzoate (Plant Origin), Citral (Plant Origin), Citronellol (Plant Origin), Coumarin (Plant Origin), Geraniol (Plant Origin), Hexyl Cinnamal (Plant Origin), Limonene (Plant Origin), Linalool (Plant Origin)

on 12/2/2006 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This superfine textured buffing cream is an excellent product. I have sensitive/dry skin and find it gentle and non-reactive, as well as amazingly effective at smoothing the skin. It's is not at all drying or harsh, and the cream leaves the skin moisture protected. I love it and would definately recommend and buy it again.

on 10/20/2006 6:27:00 AM

I think this product is amazing for sensitive acne-prone skin as it is a really effective exfoliator but it is not harsh on the skin. I alternate this with Darphin aroma peeling, but I probably buy only the caudalie one (i have lot of samples of it at the moment) in the future as it is less expensive.
It leaves the skin very very clean and tightens the pores. You immediatly notice the difference. I prefer to use it before masks or before going to bed followed by my anti-acne cream. In the morning I wake up with much better looking skin.

on 7/5/2006 12:27:00 PM

Love this very much helped me very much with my breakouts and blackheads, acne and very dehydrated skin, makes my skin and face glow, louminize and helps with the feeling of my skin and face. makes my eyes happy? and looking more shining LOVE it smells heavenly

on 11/1/2005 10:50:00 AM

I received a sample of this as an extra from a very nice swapper, and I think I may have to purchase it, even though it is expensive. This is very gentle, but still very effective. I have not been able to find a scrub that doesn't leave my face feeling dry and looking kind of red, but thist stuff is perfect. My skin looks and feels very soft and smooth-it just looks so clean!! The smell is a little harsh, but I can deal with that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i really liked this exofliater, it's not harsh on my acne-prone skin and it leaves my skin soft and glowing :) i really like works well and is very gentle i see a lot of different skin types being able to use this :)

on 9/22/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

very gentle creamy scrub that's perfect for drier and sensitive skin types. this scrub has very soft rounded granules that won't rub sensitive skin the wrong way. highly recommended even though it costs more than the average scrub. I also adore clarins gentle exfoliating refiner which is the scrub I've been using the last couple of years.

Popular Face Skincare Products