April 18, 2014 | 1829 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by heykiddo

This made me an oil slick and definitely made me break out. Save your money on this awful orangey foundation that feels soooo heavy like you are wearing a ton of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Love love love this . I love the way it feels on my skin , give me an air brush look . I had recently bought this because I wanted to try a different foundation so I got it at CVS and I got it in " Nude Beige " and that is light #3.5 I love how it feels when I apply it and it last really long with and without a face primer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by AnnieBain

I was all for it until today. I had only worn it atleast twice and the thrd time something went terribly wrong. My face broke out in tiny red bumps. Other than this slght reaction its a good foundation and covers very well. Has a nice finish and has good coverage. If I hadn't broekn out in arash bump thing from oit then t would be A+ but right now I'm feeling C-

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product works wonders. It is my favorite foundation and literally covers all my blemishes. The packaging is adorable and you don't have to touch the inside of the bottle since it pumps out. Its great because it won't get bacteria inside. It lasts a long time and is worth your money. It isn't cakey and applies perfectly. The formula is like a mousse and it is something I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom got this for me in Natural Beige and its literally a perfect match (I take an NC30 in MAC) anyhow, this is the best foundation I have ever used. Dewy finish and flawless coverage. But after school, some of it is already gone :( But I do go to high school, so, yeah.But really, best thing ever<3

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by NotJustAnotherTeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to REALLY like this product. I mean it covers decently and does not break me out. HOWEVER!! After using this for nearly 2 months, i realise that it's starting to oxidise to this sickly orangey colour INSIDE THE BOTTLE. Yes, my foundation did not oxidise on my skin but IN THE BOTTLE. I only discovered this while i was reaching out for it and realised that it had tuned slightly orange in the packaging. However, I just decided that it was probably the light playing tricks on me and applied it on as always. When i applied it to my cheeks (I always start there first) I begun to realised the HUGE CONTRAST of colour. My left cheek (no makeup on) and my right cheek (Orangey dull colour) had totally different colours! Atlas, this was not a suitable foundation and I'm not even halfway through the bottle (I don't wear makeup everyday)! HUGE disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Only lasts about three hours and makes me look super greasy in my t zone and seems to give me blind pimples. Makes my skin look clear in photographs but that's basically the only good thing about it. Really annoying that it doesn't have a lid as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've reviewed this once, but this is an update. Still love the coverage, but for some odd reason this gives me those horrible under the skin pimples. I stopped using and face cleared up. Then I used again for two days and boom, they were back. Really sucks cause I love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even since BB cream came out, i have almost stopped using foundation. This is quite good to use during the night, especially when taking photos, reflects light quite well so in the photo you will have clear skin that shines. During the day i mainly use it as an concealer because this product will look powdery on the checks but really oily on the T-zone.
ALSO it makes my skin break out a lot after long-wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by srascal

I've tried many grocery store and department store foundations, and this is the one! I make sure to apply it after my moisturizer has sunk in for about a half an hour, and I apply it with my fingertips because it leaves a hard-to-wash residue on brushes.

The coverage is amazing. Amazing! I have not experienced any problems with greasiness like other commenters.

My only gripe is that my face routine takes so long these days. 10 minutes for a serum to set, 30 minutes for moisturizer with sunscreen to set, then 20 minutes for foundation to set. Then, I apply a little blush and eyeliner. I end up looking natural and my skin looks great. Highly recommended.