July 28, 2014 | 1390 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by localgal

I have an oily "T" zone,which is prone to breakouts.This base gets sticky when it is humid out.Flakes around my nose.I found it hard to blend,it just sits on top of my skin.Always have to touch it up through out the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by adunn02

I can not stand this product. It is very heavy on my skin no matter how little I use it weighs me down and is very uncomfortable. It does not last all day and no matter how long or well I blend it still looks caked on. I have tried using it with primer to thin it along with moisturizer and it is horrible. My skin hates it as well I break out horribly every time I use it and I have now decided to throw it out and its not even 1/4 gone. It also has a very orange undertone and I got it in the lightest shade possible and I still looked like an oompa loompa I wasted my money on it.
Overall
Way to heavy, not enough coverage, irritates skin .

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

This product is very light weight does not really cover imperfections if you have them like me. Also I got the lightest shade which was Porcelain Ivory and it was way to orange. Was dissapointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by prtyleprd90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

*googly eyes* I loveeee this foundation. Maybellineís Dreamliquid Mousse definitely lives up to its name. Itís lightweight formula, medium-full coverage, itís buildable and blendable, and gives an airbrushed, poreless (or nearly poreless :-P) finish; this is my perfect foundation.

Health wise: Dreamliquid Mousse is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, oil and fragrance free and non-comedogenic making it safe to use for acne-prone, sensitive skin like mine.

Packaging wise: The foundation is in a small, fully transparent,clear glass bottle with a lockable pump top- perfect packaging to maintain cleanliness, hygiene and it allows you to see how much foundation is left.

Shade wise: Iíve found that with any foundation, no matter the brand, pricing, or promises it never fully matches my skin tone- and this remains a fact for this foundation. I am naturally tanned (somewhat honey/light caramel- toned) so Caramel (Dark 2) is too dark and the shade above, Pure Beige (Medium 2) is too light. So, I decided to buy both these shades and mix them (2:1 Ė Caramel to P.B .) and it created my perfect shade (the closest match Iíve ever had with a foundation). I use a foundation brush, squirt my ratio on it and gently buff it across my skin.It looks dewy and flawless. I have been using this foundation for a week and half now and have experienced no reaction or breakout. It doesnít add any shine, or become too oily and I donít experience excessive foundation transfer. And IT LASTS ALL DAY. I never have to reapply this foundation through an 8hr work shift. Lastly, it plays well with other makeup- I use Milani Mutltitasker Powder in 05 (Tan) to set it and the result is matte and beautiful- NO caking, balling up, or sliding.

Pricing/Accessibility: Dreamliquid runs about $8 Ė which is affordable considering the quality of it. And it can be found in any retailer that carries Maybelline: Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, etc.

Of course, when using foundation, powder, and the like-please remember to take proper care of your skin and remove all traces of makeup before going to bed, whenever it is worn. Although this foundation doesnít cause any adverse reactions, any product not meant for skin rejuventation/acne clearing sinking into your pores day after day will most likely cause pore blockages leading to breakouts. And, remember to clean your makeup tools at least 2x weekly.

I definitely recommend this foundation- and if you canít get a perfect match try blending two colors: a shade darker and a shade lighter than your skin tone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my foundation that I always end up going back to. Whenever I try something new I always go back to this because the was the makeup sets so beautiful on the skin. It covers all imperfections and makes you glow. Whenever I try something else it never compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my skin look so dewy and glowy! It covered up some acne scarring and felt like a moisturizing lotion on my hands. When i put it on my face looked like a light bulb it was so bright and pretty! The packaging is very cute but it might be hard to get out when i only have a little left because of the pump. And it was a bit expensive for a drugstore foundation. But i will repurchase(:

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by cosmochiq26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It gives great coverage. I apply it using Etude House baby doll sponge and its just seamless. Product stays on for hours and hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i didnt have high hopes for this foundation but it has really impressed me :) Great coverage (med-full) good color ranges but i find there very orange toned. This gives you a flawless coverage but can look cakey easy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this compares to high end BUT I LIKE IT BETTER. took mac back and repurchased this. covers and is smooth. THE BEST DRUGSTORE(or any store) foundation out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by j3nnyxoxo

I have combo, sensitive skin with some hyperpigmentation. I used Revlon's ColorStay foundation for the last 5 months but they didn't have my shade so I purchased this one and I'm so happy I did! I prefer medium to heavy coverage and with this product, a little goes a long way. It blends seamlessly with just my fingers and the finish is a healthy glow (not an oily glow but just an ever so slightly dewy glow). Wish it had a few more shades but totally worth to buy a couple of them to match your skin since its so darn cheap! Very happy with this product :)