BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 1/9/2015 10:56:00 PM

This is my new everyday blush that is subtle but pigmented enough to add a touch to your cheeks, giving them have the perfect peachy natural color. I love it so much I almost hit the pan. I will repurchase forever & ever. I have an olive/golden medium skin tone for reference. LOVE!

on 12/24/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted this sooo badly and when the Cheeky Sweet Spot came out I grabbed it, so I could have 6 of their blushes in one. I really love the color of this blush but I have serious issue with the formula in my set, I think it's sub par and that bugs me. But I hesitate to say I'd buy again because even the store swatches look so nice but hardly stay on. I just feel like for such a HE blush the formulation would be better and it would stay on longer. I've heard to use things like majorette or watt's up for helping it to stick, but come on...with primer and foundations and all this, a blush should just freaking last a little while. And when it lasts, it's with a heavier hand and it just lasts as a slight color. So yes, I do love the color and I'm glad I got my hands on one, but I'm not as happy with Benefit's formulation as they want you to think (for most of their products) it seems like it's all about the pretty packaging instead of what's inside. To me, the price point at regular retail is just too high to justify it.

on 12/14/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It would take me ages to run out of this as a box tends to last me a long time. The colour is really nice and not too bright. I have very very pale skin and a small amount of this makes my complexion look a lot more healthy. It lasts pretty well and doesn't seem to break me out. The brush that comes with it is pretty useless though. Overall really nice blusher.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had a crush on Dandelion for over a year. When the time to buy it finally came, I decided to do a last minute swap and get this instead. Don't get me wrong, it is a good product, just not the right one for me.

The color payoff isn't that strong - which is a plus for me, as I'm always afraid I might end up overdoing it when I'm half asleep and applying make-up.

What bums be is the almost metallic-y finish it has. It's not glittery, but the shimmer is there, and it's not something I'm used to. Lately I've liked it best as a highlighter of sorts, patting a bit of it on top of a matte blush.

on 11/10/2014 11:41:00 PM

What is there to say about this beautiful blush without sounding obsessive? I love benefit for a variety of reasons but their packing is always eye catching and draws me in. This blush has been my go to blush in the summer for a few years now, it is the prettiest coral color, goes well with a tan, looks natural and I love the smell.

I have nothing negative to say about my go to summer blush, still looking for favorite blush for fall/winter, for some reason not having much luck despite trying many!

I will be buying coralista again and again, a staple in my makeup bag!

on 11/6/2014 8:34:00 AM

perfect perfect perfect. drop dead gorgeous. just so pretty on my cheeks. i use it on everyday basis. you can go wrong with this blush because it just gives you the perfect color on your cheek. and the shimmer brighten your face. this is just a serious competition of best blush ever.

on 10/15/2014 8:14:00 PM

I love this blush on my skin. I'm a very fair skinned girl and it's very flattering and buildable, from light dusting to more color payoff, depending on my mood. Benefit always has cute packaging, but I don't know if I love their blushes in cardboard boxes for almost $40 a pop. The brush isn't bad if you're in a hurry. Out of all their whole line of blushes, this one is my favorite, by far. I'm not sure if I would repurchase because of the price point, but, you get a fair amount of product so repurchasing too soon won't be an issue.

on 10/5/2014 4:45:00 PM

This is a lovely coral blush with shimmer that I think is flattering on all skin tones.

on 9/10/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is beautiful and somehow even makes my skin look glowy and healthy! It has even replaced by Nars "Deep Throat" as my everyday/go-to blush. I'm around an NC25 and think this blush suits my skin tone really well, but I can see it working for a lot of other skin colors as well. I have extremely oily skin all over, and this blush doesn't add any greasiness or oiliness to my skin. A definite Must Buy or, at the very least, a definite Must Try!

I first bought this around September 2011, and I haven't hit the pan yet! It's not that I don't use it often--it's practically the only blush I use--but it's so highly-pigmented that I don't need to use a lot and I don't reapply blush after leaving the house, anyway. It's a lovely color that is more peachy-coral than pinkish on my fair skin, doesn't break me out, suits all lip colors that I wear, and when I browsed old and recent photos this week, I saw that it looks great in all lighting conditions. My only gripe is that the packaging is not quite travel-friendly, and although it is quite expensive for a blush, considering that it has lasted me for nearly 3 years now, I'll be more than happy to repurchase! This is definitely my favorite Benefit product so far. :)

Popular Blush Products