December 22, 2014 | 1782 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Love love love this.. One of my favorite blushs. Like orgasm but not as heavy and more of a poppy color

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kaylakellii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Horrible colour if you have a tanned/olive complexion! Using this product gives my naturally tanned skin a weird pink-mixed-with-talcum-powder colour. Even using a tiny amount of this product looks dreadful on my complexion and I strongly dissuade you from purchasing it unless you are fair skinned. I also noticed that this blush does not blend well with the skin and sort of sits on top of the cheeks in a very unflattering way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pembrokee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very flattering color. I would say, its the best color Benefit has. Ive tried them all. Coralista brightens the face. The design on the packaging is cute. But, the box its a little flimsy. The newer boxes come with a flip lid, and the older boxes come with a removable lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by bblank87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best!! I'm extremely pale and this helps brighten my complexion making me look healthy while still looking fairly natural. Lasts a long time. My hg for the last 5 years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh, so pretty! Lovely soft peachy-pink. This will flatter any complexion. Not too much shimmer--just enough to give you a natural looking glow.

Love it and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

LOVE THIS! Thisreally lifts your complexion. It has gold sheen to it which is beautfiul. There is alot of product aswell and i had it over 1 year and i finially hit pan! The finish is beautiful with a light peach/pink tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a gigantic crater-like hole in the bottom of the pan for this blush. I've been using it at least 3 times a week for over a year. I have light neutral/olive toned skin and this warm, peachy, coral-toned pink blush looks great on me. It doesn't have prominent glitters or too much shimmer, but it also isn't matte. Kind of works as a bronzer/blush in one for me. Warms up my skin and gives me a healthy glow, instead of a "you're wearing blush" look. The coverage is also great and the product is pigmented, you don't have to apply it multiple times to get color. The packaging is also too cute! I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by yglo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My #1 go to blush. I'm always trying new colors and brands. This is my FAVORITE all around blush. Worth every penny.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Pamam13

I'm one of those less is more types of people as in I really don't enjoy wearing evident blush, but with this you did not see a thing! I kept piling it on and piling it on and nothing, in the end I just had to use a more pigmented blush and the coralista on top. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size and just used up the deluxe sample size I got in a set. I enjoyed the shimmer but other than that I was not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

This was my first ever high end blush. I really love this for my pale beige undertoned asian skin. It looks quite orange in the box but once on the face it evens out to a lovely coral pink. It is shimmery in texture so for those days where you need a bit of a pick me up to a natural look this is perfect. It's very brightening and fresh. I'd say it's more on the sheer side which I love since I've got acne I don't want anything to jarring. And not to mention I'm pretty pale too. It's the only thing I've got constant compliments on which is strange since blush is not something that's picked up on a lot.

I do love everything about this blush but it's overpriced and I would not have the money to buy it if I lost it. If i did have money I would buy it again but I feel like there's some really good cheaper alternatives. Nonetheless I do recommend this.