November 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by APositiveMind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful sulfate free shampoo. Smells great, lathers well & works great. Does not dry out my hair or strip it of its oils but does clean well. Most sulfate free shampoos do not lather, this one does...and well! Also smells really nice & cost less than $6.

Highly recommended!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by notan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 2 weeks and my hair has been falling out like crazy! It has been breaking and the ends look like someone hacked them off with a pair of gardening shears! Don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by cocolovescocopuffs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This isn't really Sulfate-Free. Its kind of misleading which is why I'm giving it such a low rating. It cleans fine and I was able to comb my wet hair with no issues (using the accompanying conditioner).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful shampoo. I use it in combination with the conditioner in the same line. These products leave my dry, damaged hair feeling healthy after using. (no residue, no heavy feeling) I can actually run a comb through my hair. It feel clean, soft, and healthy. There are many higher priced items that don't work nearly as well as these. I highly recommend!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very satisfied with this product--it smells great and it's sulfate-free. I've found that when I use a sulfate-free shampoo it is necessary to always use a conditioner. When I've used the conditioner afterwards, this product leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny. I would definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by shinyjem

I'd had my eye on this for a while but didn't buy it because of the price (around $17 AU), but last week it was on special in Coles for $8 so I decided to try it. I coloured my hair about a week ago & wanted something that would help to keep my colour from fading. I'm pretty impressed so far- the shampoo lathers up really well & cleansed my hair without feeling like it had stripped it. The scent is quite different but I like it. I also used the matching conditioner, which is thick & left my hair moisturised and soft. I was able to go an extra day without washing my hair after using this, which is a big bonus for me. Love & will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by peterbunny

I have straight black hair which had been colored.
I have been using this shampoo for about 5 months already. I was first attracted to the "sulfate free" element of this shampoo.
When i first use it i was really wow by the fact that a little amount of it could lather up so much foam. I love the smell too!
Other than that, i makes my hair so moisturise even without using a conditioner.
I love it but after using it for 5 months,i realised that it seems to be too moisturing for my hair.
My hair gets oilier easier than before and it always feels like i did not wash it clean enough.
I would still use this once in a while if my hair gets too dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by crazydotcomx3

I was looking for a sulfate free shampoo, and I saw this in Safeway and decided to give it a try. I used it once, and my hair felt really weird, but it didn't look too bad so I just rolled with it. The next day my hair was greasier than it's ever been the day after washing it. I also looked closer at the ingredients and it's all the same bad stuff as in regular shampoos, just under different names so you don't know it. Terrible, terrible product. Not to mention, I can't stand the smell. Just yuck. Don't waste the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by mvisvitae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DO NOT USE THIS SHAMPOO OR CONDITIONER[Loreal Sulfate Free]. It splits the hair from root to tip, it separates the cuticle, the shaft of your hair will be destroyed. It also leaves a waxy residue on the hair that will not wash out and it changes the texture of your hair. Your hair will look like a bird's nest. I am still trying to repair the damage this product did to my hair after just one use. I have 3 friends at work who used this product and their hair was destroyed as well. All four of us have long straight hair mid-back or to the waist. It will take years to grow it out because the damage to the hair shaft cannot be repaired. You will regret using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this shampoo(and conditioner) for about 2-3weeks at this point,and I am very satisfied. It has great lather, and the smell is so nice and sticks around for most of my morning. this is my first "sulfate free" shampoo and if other products act like this I am sold on the idea of sulfate free.My hair looks and feels healthier than it has been in awhile and generally seems to be improving. I'm going to blame it on my new shampoo.