Coastal Scents Blush Palette

3.9

on 9/26/2011 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

YES YES AND YES!!
I am beyond obsessed with blush so this palette is my dream come true! It is priced for $16 but i caught a sale and got it for only $12. Looking at the palette on the internet i thought there were going to be two or three colors i wouldn't be able to use but seeing it in person and trying it out i found all the colors can work, yay! I have fair skin and even the blushes that are bright can look natural if you use a light touch. Speaking of colors, the selection is amazing! You have peach tones, baby pinks, dark pinks, mauves, tans, corals. Right now i really am loving the the first color on the top row, the mauve pink..AWESOME for fall. I really cannot find a thing wrong with this product to be honest, not a thing. If you are a blush lover you NEED this palette in your collection and if you are just starting out on blush this is also a must have to discover what colors you like and how to apply. Definitely recommended!!!

DEALS! This blush palette has such a great variety of blushes for a variety of looks - whether you're going for dramatic or neutral, it'll have something for you. The pigmentation is great on these and I don't find them any more powdery than any other blush. For the price, I think the quality and value is great. Plus, who doesn't like staring at a whole palette of blushes and deciding what to put on for the day?

on 5/20/2011 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NOT GOOD. My skin is never sensitive, but anytime I use this I get a burning sensation on my skin which leads into blotchy red spots. Its terrible! Its a shame because all the colors are beautiful. But unfortunately the bad skin reaction makes this product a waste. Im guessing there are harsh ingredients in this.

on 5/14/2011 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm new to blush and this is an excellent way to try out a bunch of colors.

I am in love with this palette! it has a great array of shades and different finishes.
They all actually complement my NC25 skin very well. I found these to be really pigmented and blendable, which was surprising because it's only $15! They have average staying quality, but that's not really number one in my book as for what I look for.

This is overall an amazing product and you really can't beat if for the amazing price. I will definitely repurchase if I ever need to! I'm assuming it will last me a long time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such a steal - I wish I would have bought this sooner. The normal price is $15-16, but I bought it for $11 during a CS sale... making it a little over a dollar for each blush. That is crazy talk. None of these blushes disappoint. I love the variety of colors and keeping them all in one place. Mine aren't powdery at all and provide a beautiful finish.. Recommended to anyone!

on 2/18/2011 5:23:00 PM

These blushes are great quality, and there is enough of a variety in their colors that I won't have to buy any new blusher for a long time! I got it as a gift, but last time I checked it was only about $15 from Coastal Scents. There are pink shades, purpleish shades, neutral/bronze shades, and corals. I like all of them, but on my light skin the bright fuscia color just is too OTT. Overall, I really think it is a great and afforbale alternative to drugstore and high end blushes.

I LOVE these blushes! ( I really like Coastal Scents!)
So on Black Friday i Went crazy and bought a lot of Coastal scents products. I ordered their Combo set #2.. It came with the 88 warm palette,a mascara, and the 10 piece blush palette. I believe it was only about $25...Well the blushes are super pigmented and i LOVE them!!!! I'm Definitely buying another one when i Hit pan on them! =)

on 11/17/2010 8:30:00 PM

This is a REALLY great pallette. It comes complete with light to dark pink shades, orangey shades and contouring shades. They are all greatly pigmented and blend very well. I think this pallette was somewhere around 23 dollars however I could be wrong. Each blush is pretty good size. I love this pallette because I can bring it with me if I go somewhere and when I do my makeup, I can pick any blush rather then only have 1 or 2. I will be repurchasing this if I ever finish it!

I was so excited to try this palette and I'm slightly disappointed. Maybe I just got one from a bad batch, but mine is not all that pigmented. All of the colors except for three show up on me, and even then I have to layer them on more than I would for other blushes (except for the hot pink shade). I'm a MUFE 118, MAC NC 20-30 for reference. They're not totally bad, but they're not the best in the world either. I wouldn't say that they're on the same level as MAC, like everyone seems to say about Coastal Scents. I own a MAC blush and a few NARS blushes, and these are nowhere near the same in terms of quality. However, they're a great inexpensive way to try blush shades that you would normally shy away from! In fact, I find that can actually pull off the hot pink and the cotton candy pink shades in this palette.

on 10/8/2010 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

YES YES get this product! It's lovely. It's not bad quality. It's really nice. The palette offers shimmer/sheer/matte tones, and I think that's what a blush palette should really consist of. It offers a variety of finishes for your face, and offers a lot of different colors for any skintone. I love this blush palette.!!! It's also great for beginners who don't really know much about blush finishes, as well as colors; those who are willing to try out bright/medium/dark colors for the first time. This is the blush palette for you!!!

Popular Palettes