October 2, 2014 | 1450 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Blush Palette

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NOT GOOD. My skin is never sensitive, but anytime I use this I get a burning sensation on my skin which leads into blotchy red spots. Its terrible! Its a shame because all the colors are beautiful. But unfortunately the bad skin reaction makes this product a waste. Im guessing there are harsh ingredients in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm new to blush and this is an excellent way to try out a bunch of colors.

I am in love with this palette! it has a great array of shades and different finishes.
They all actually complement my NC25 skin very well. I found these to be really pigmented and blendable, which was surprising because it's only $15! They have average staying quality, but that's not really number one in my book as for what I look for.

This is overall an amazing product and you really can't beat if for the amazing price. I will definitely repurchase if I ever need to! I'm assuming it will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a steal - I wish I would have bought this sooner. The normal price is $15-16, but I bought it for $11 during a CS sale... making it a little over a dollar for each blush. That is crazy talk. None of these blushes disappoint. I love the variety of colors and keeping them all in one place. Mine aren't powdery at all and provide a beautiful finish.. Recommended to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by kimmyO

These blushes are great quality, and there is enough of a variety in their colors that I won't have to buy any new blusher for a long time! I got it as a gift, but last time I checked it was only about $15 from Coastal Scents. There are pink shades, purpleish shades, neutral/bronze shades, and corals. I like all of them, but on my light skin the bright fuscia color just is too OTT. Overall, I really think it is a great and afforbale alternative to drugstore and high end blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by yvettelovesmakeup

I LOVE these blushes! ( I really like Coastal Scents!)
So on Black Friday i Went crazy and bought a lot of Coastal scents products. I ordered their Combo set #2.. It came with the 88 warm palette,a mascara, and the 10 piece blush palette. I believe it was only about $25...Well the blushes are super pigmented and i LOVE them!!!! I'm Definitely buying another one when i Hit pan on them! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by molegachick

This is a REALLY great pallette. It comes complete with light to dark pink shades, orangey shades and contouring shades. They are all greatly pigmented and blend very well. I think this pallette was somewhere around 23 dollars however I could be wrong. Each blush is pretty good size. I love this pallette because I can bring it with me if I go somewhere and when I do my makeup, I can pick any blush rather then only have 1 or 2. I will be repurchasing this if I ever finish it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I was so excited to try this palette and I'm slightly disappointed. Maybe I just got one from a bad batch, but mine is not all that pigmented. All of the colors except for three show up on me, and even then I have to layer them on more than I would for other blushes (except for the hot pink shade). I'm a MUFE 118, MAC NC 20-30 for reference. They're not totally bad, but they're not the best in the world either. I wouldn't say that they're on the same level as MAC, like everyone seems to say about Coastal Scents. I own a MAC blush and a few NARS blushes, and these are nowhere near the same in terms of quality. However, they're a great inexpensive way to try blush shades that you would normally shy away from! In fact, I find that can actually pull off the hot pink and the cotton candy pink shades in this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES YES get this product! It's lovely. It's not bad quality. It's really nice. The palette offers shimmer/sheer/matte tones, and I think that's what a blush palette should really consist of. It offers a variety of finishes for your face, and offers a lot of different colors for any skintone. I love this blush palette.!!! It's also great for beginners who don't really know much about blush finishes, as well as colors; those who are willing to try out bright/medium/dark colors for the first time. This is the blush palette for you!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

Wonderful way to kick-start your makeup collection. I got this after tossing ALL of my old makeup and started fresh.

I was very surprised to find these blushes have excellent pigmentation. The majority of them have a matte finish, which I love.

I like that it includes many different shades of blush, because I normally stick to pinks when I purchase individually.

Overall - amazing product.

P.S. I bought mine from Coastal Scents, but you can find them much cheaper on eBay. Coastal Scents buys the same pallettes and puts their name on them. I learned the hard way, but you don't have to!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByMaggie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

10 Piece Professional Blush Palette:

PROS:
-Cheap
-Pigmented
-Both shimmer and matte colors
-Lasts all day
-Will last a long time

Recommendation: For everyone; must have for makeup artists!