September 22, 2014 | 1638 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by walkingdiktionary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first nude I have purchased that actually worked for me. I love it. I have neutral undertones, leaning more towards warm. And I am ghost white.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by brookester

Okay not the worst.. but FAR from the best . It made my lips look very dry no matter how moisturized they were ( my lips are never dry btw) hated the formula. I like lipsticks that have more of a creamy texture and this is not creamy at all. Aside from the negative lets get too the good things ... even though there isn't much. Its a good color, nicely pigmented, and affordable on any budget. Even though I really disliked this lipstick it was still worth the shot becuz of the price ..will NOT be purchasing this again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lexkay86

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I fricken love this product this is very nude and matte. If youre looking for a kim Kardashian look deffinetley recommend this for lips. & i also love the packaging its very sleek and studio.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick so much, it's probably the one I use the most. Usually I'm not big on lipstick, but I have really pigmented lips that I like to mute out sometimes. I don't like shimmery or glossy lips, and I also don't like spending a lot on lip products, so this stuff is perfect for me! I exfoliate and moisturize my lips, and before the chapstick has fully absorbed I dab this on my lips. Sometimes I apply it with my finger which helps warm up the lipstick and make it creamier (although it's probably not the most hygienic thing to do). I would never rub this straight on my lips and I think that's the cause for a lot of the negative reviews. It stays on a decent amount of time and looks nice. I'm very pale with neutral/warm undertones so this looks pretty natural on me and gives me the effect I want. With no other make up on it does wash me out, but I usually go for bright blushes that bring color to my face and counteract that problem.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worst lipstick I've EVER had. The wetnwild lipsticks are a million times better. This made me look dead. I accidentally picked up two of these. I'm taking both back to Walmart ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by diane894

I love this lipstick so much. I don't understand how it has received so many bad reviews. Many girls are saying it does not look good alone, without lipgloss, but I wear it alone sometimes and it looks great on me. I always get compliments when I wear it. You're not suppose to rub any nude lipstick on your lips, you're suppose to dab it on until you've reached the desired look. Dabbing it on instead of gliding it on, really does make a difference. So try that, maybe it'll make you not look "dead" anymore, as some of you commented haha. I really do recommend this lipstick. I think it's great and it's very inexpensive too which is a plus.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Joliheart26

Love the formula (but you have to have moisturized lips, or it will look awful) but makes me look dead. Hard to find a nude color that I like, so I have just started using concealer to make my lips the color I want.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by anthropologie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After searching for my HG nude lipstick, I decided it would never happen unless I mixed the color myself.I love this lipstick. But it's not a lipstick you can wear all by itself. It's great for mixing other colors in order to warm them up. Other nude lipsticks don't give me enough coverage. I usually layer NYX Pumpkin Pie or Rimmel Comfortable Numb lip gloss on top. PERFECTION.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is great but the application is horrible! The color does not go on evenly at all, and it settles into all the lines on my lips. Such a shame too, since I have the lipstick in Pink Pout and that one doesn't have this issue.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Rednails0007

Biggest makeup FAIL EVER!!! ... :(
I NEVER right any reviews here. I just read them. But this time, I thought I had no choice: I had to share my honnest opinion on this weird experience...
The problem with this lipstick is the application. For me, it was impossible to apply it, blotting or not, light or heavy, in a way that it would be even and nice looking. The product is always patchy, settles right away in my lips cracks and in the iner part or my lips... I did try quite a few times to put it on, but without succes... :(
I also tried to top it with a nude Revlon lipgloss, but it just "rubbed" the color... WEIRD!
I won't talk about the color since it's a personnal opinion. Didn't wear it long anought either to talk about the staying power.
This behind said, I DO OWN the Revlon Pink Pout matte lipstick and it does look just perfect on me. Really, I don't understand what's going on here...
Few pros : The price (4$ on sale) and the packaging witch is really classic/nice. BUT this ain't enough... That's why I did but only one star.
Good luck if you already have it!