October 23, 2014 | 1900 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Zvoncica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used Hypnose, Hypnose Drama, and now this one. This is so far the best from Lancome for me. Lashes are dramatic which I love, they are longer and thicker.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by hatko

Love it love it love it. This is the best mascara Ive ever tried. Ive never received so many compliments on my lashes ever.... until now. The lushes are curled and long. I used the Virtuose in the past but Oscillation is another league.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Shoppinzfun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara! I get more compliments and have people ask me if my lashes are real when I use this mascara! I am on my 5th tube!!!! I will say it does get some getting used to. Once you get the hang of it though you get amazing lashes in a short time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by bleuciel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's pretty good. It defines, adds volume and length to your lashes. It definitely improves your appearance. The oscillating wand may be tricky to use at first: just hold it steadily and move it in a linear motion from root to end and you'll have really vibrating lashes. It dries a bit more slowly than Hypnose and it is more liquid than the latter, but it is also more dramatic than Hypnose. I purchased it with a free black eyeliner (which is not so great, don't waste your money on Lancome usual eyeliners: they're too soft and smudge after a few hours). I didn't notice any smudging or flakiness at the end of the day and it comes off easily with any kind of makeup cleanser.
I took one lippie off because of the price (ouch!) which I think is the main reason why I will not re-purchase it. I'm sure that some very good drugstore products will have similar effects for a quarter of the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I wish I can return this product or exchange it for my beloved Hypnose WP. Too bad I can't do so.

This really adds some serious volume to my poor lashes when compared to the Hypnose. Lashes dont glue up easily unless you didn't remove the excess from the wand. The major problem I have is holding a curl. I curl my lashes as always and grrrr, this doesn't hold up the curl - this actually flattens them! So annoying and surely I won't spend this much for a curl-killing mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Cellardoor367

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this at all. My eye lashes were so gooey and thick I looked like I had a tarantula on my face! I tried again but I could not build up any length without the clumpy mess. Lancome is my favorite cosmetic company but, over priced and a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by AshleyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good mascara and the lady at Lancome's counter said that this one was the newest series(a while back). The price was rather high but seeing as it vibrated, I bought it.

The vibration adds a nice touch to when you stroke it through your lashes, it smells really nice too. It separates and lengthens my lashes. Doesn't do too much for volume though.
You can coat it many times and it won't clump.

However minus on lippie for the price and the fact that it is slightly too liquid after applying and doesn't dry as fast as my previous lancome mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by morninghater

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am on my second tube, and would buy again. It took a couple of tries to get this application right, but the results are far superior to any other expensive mascara I've tried. This gives me the longest and best defined lashes so far. I have tried the cheaper knockoffs, but the results aren't close.
Here are some important tips:
1. curl lashes first (Shu Uemura makes the best curler)
2. apply liner
3. use a metal lash comb to separate your lashes first
4. press and hold the button, then quickly apply to lashes from root to tip. Keep the wand moving in a quick, straight line
5. if you move quickly, you can knock out clumps, but don't get carried away

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by pinkbubblegum2001

I was given the Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara as gift from a make up artist friend who knows that I have trouble finding a mascara that works on my short, barely-there thin eyelashes. She also knows I need something waterproof and smudgeproof. This mascara meets all the criteria! It took a little while getting used to the vibrating wand (and I was initially a bit apprehensive). If you're wondering whether it would hurt if it accidentally touches your eyelid - it doesn't, it sort of just tickles. I generally apply 3 coats and I'm good to go. Trick is to let it try between coats, as I found that it does tend to clump a bit otherwise. I have a real problem with smudges and it does tend to last the bulk of the day - towards the end of the day it started to smudge a bit, as my skin got oilier. Haven't had any trouble removing it either. All in all i do really like it... the price is a bit steep but that's typical Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by tootsiepops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my 2nd tube and will soon purchase a 3rd. This mascara is nothing short of amazing! It is true that you should NOT wiggle it as you would with a normal mascara. Just hold it near your base, push the button and brush. The mascara formula coats your lashes, gives them a lift and extends them. The result: Longer, fuller and curled lashes that are well-defined!! Best mascara to use if you are in a hurry! There is no need to use a curler or lash comb with this. It does not create great volume though, just a bit to improve your lash line, so those looking for a thick fringe of lashes might be disappointed. The mascara comes off easily when you wash your face, and it stays put for about 8 hours. After that, you might find small flakes of it below your eyes. But overall, it is the best mascara I have tried.