Dior Diorissimo

4.2

on 11/22/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The scent is heaven, like walking through a field in Spring. However, it lasts very little and I donīt quite understand why they havenīt made the Eau de Parfum, which it would do the trick. The packaging is too simple and plain and doesnīt reflect the beauty of the scent.

on 10/31/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this fragrance, it is the most authentic jasmine scented anything I've ever tried. The scent is really light and doesn't bother me/give me headaches/etc (I can't stand heavier smelling fragrances). While it is light and doesn't seem to stick for very long, I don't mind that because that's not what I look for in a fragrance.

on 8/26/2010 9:33:00 PM

If it's Lily of the Valley that you love, please try other more affordable choices. Crabtree and Evelyn make a lovely Lily of the Valley scent. Diorissimo was a great disappointment to me. Upon dry down there was an unpleasant note. The LOTV was still evident but muttled down with other notes that were not complementary in the least. Glad I didn't buy this one and just test drove it.

on 7/17/2010 2:23:00 PM

I am so very sad about this fragrance. I simply adore lily of the valley. It is a scent I have had in my life as long as I can remember, from the fond memories of my mom and grandmother bringing me bunches of the flowers for my birthdays as a little girl, to high school when I cherished my bottle of Coty lily of the valley and only wore it for "special occasions", through college when I tried to grow my own lily of the valley plants.
Recently, I received a bottle of this as a gift. But what is this? It smells horrible! It opens vaguely like lily of the valley mixed with sweat and bo and just gets worse from there as the lily of the valley fades away completely and you just get left with a nasty smell. Maybe it is just my body chemistry that is not compatible with this scent but I completely don't understand the love for it. This smell is an insult to what lily of the valley really smells like. Blech. (I have the EDT)

on 7/10/2010 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Spring in a bottle. Love it. One of my all time favourite scents.

on 4/26/2010 12:53:00 AM

I LOVE this fragrance!
I LOVE jasmine scent, but couldn't find anything that's like the scent coming right out of the jasmine flower. All the jasmine fragrance oils on the market are crap!
Then I smelt this and it was soooooo nice!
However I'm giving it a 4. Reasons being:
- the packaging is not matching its price, looks very cheap
- they should really have the EDP version of this because 1 hour after I spray it, i can't smell it anymore

on 4/24/2010 12:32:00 AM

This review is for the new Diorissimo EDP. I have both the EDT and the EDP. As much as I have loved the EDT, I adore the EDP even more! It is a beautiful rich fragrance with more jasmine than the EDT. You can smell the lily of the valley mixed with the jasmine. I have gotten so many compliments on the new EDP and I feel so feminine wearing it. The only place I could find this fragrance is at Saks. I hope they will start carrying it in more department stores. This is the most rich beautiful fragrance I have ever worn (next to Child). This will last you all day long and keeps me in an "uplifting" mood! One word.....Beautiful!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

I adore this perfume. When I first smelled it 2 months ago, i could not believe that I had not known this perfume even existed. It is made up of only 3 notes, Muguet, Jasmine and Ylang ylang, it is simple and absolutely gorgeous. When I wear it, which is everyday, it transports me to my childhood when I used to go to the botanical gardens with my mom. It is the most true scent of muget (lilly of the valley) I have ever come accross. My HG.
EDIT: Smells nice but I feel too much like a garden, a beautiful fragrance anyway

on 4/4/2010 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Sniffed this at Saks. A sniff was all I could take. Either there is something wrong with my nose or I don't get the joke. It smelled like Raid. Oh, I am so sorry if I have offended those who truly love this fragrance.

on 2/16/2010 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely lily of the valley with jasmine. Doesn't turn sour on me like many other LOV scents do. The opening is a bit harsh and the drydown a bit muddled, however, at least in the EDT.

Popular Fragrances