October 2, 2014 | 1103 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by puredouceur

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have long and thin lashes, and about half what I had in my twenties (my lashes used to be my best feature)

Pros:
-Very nice brush (lots of bristles)
-Lenghtens
-Nice separation (I use zig-zag mooves)
-Quite black

Cons:
-I have small eyes, so this long brush is difficult for me to use. Also, the fact that the wand is supple and quite long increases my difficulty.
-The smell
-Flakes (but I own it since a long time)

Summary : very nice mascara, but I'll try to find a shorter brush and firmer wand

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Corrinne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this. It makes my lashes long and gorgeous. Its not volumizing but it doesn't claim to be, its just for making your lashes really, really long. It removes easily and cleanly. I have purchased it several times and will continue to do so.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by ratucker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Spider legs for daaaays. I tried to love this mascara, I really did, but the way it clumped and made my lashes stiff and spider-y just didn't work for me. I found myself (stupidly) charmed by the advertisements that promised leather-esque lashes and I was kind of excited about buying a mascara that didn't have particularly bright, obnoxiously-shaped packaging (I'm looking at you, Lashblast), but, unfortunately, the (lack of) performance of the product outweighs how nice the packaging looks. Shame. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this unexpectedly because it looked interesting...and it didn't disappoint! It made my eyelashes nice and long and didn't clump horribly. It's a great drugstore mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by kristinmb29

This mascara is amazing! It holds my curl all day. It's a lengthening mascara, it doesn't volumize as much. It's a great base for your mascara. If you add a volume mascara over Lash Stiletto you will get perfect, fake-looking lashes! This mascara doesn't smudge. The brush is thin at the tip and fatter on the other end. The brush makes it so easy to apply! It's a dark mascara, so your lashes will be noticed! It is about $7. I highly recommend this inexpensive mascara! Definitely my HG mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a decent mascara. It really does make your lashes long, but doesn't give much volume. The color is not as intense as some of my other black mascaras, but that is okay with me. I really like that it doesn't clump. The brush is skinny and somewhat sparse so it glides smoothly over the lashes and does a great job elongating. If you're looking for thick lashes I wouldn't suggest this mascara. However, I usually use this underneath a waterproof voluminous mascara (I use maybelline volume express, rimmel scandalous eyes, or clinique high impact) and it works perfectly. Lasts all day!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was a huge offender in creating spider lashes for me. I am personally not into the spikey lashes look, but I know some are, so give it a try if you are. It also always got on my upper eyelid which was annoying, as was the rose smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Sarahramo

This is my favorite mascara!! It makes my lashes look very long and pretty, and many of my friends have bought and love it just as much as I do!! It doesn't clump, and I haven't noticed smearing or flaking. Very good product, have already repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by karakeet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail for short, sparse Korean lashes. I've tried so many high end and drugstore mascaras. This is one you don't hear a lot about and I don't know why. Maybelline, please don't ever discontinue this! I almost didn't try this one bc I figured it was just good for length. I need length and volume. It is amazing for length, volume, separation, + curl (waterproof). I'm so happy. The thin brush does wonders! The fat "volumizing brushes" can't grab my short, individual lashes the way these long bristles can - and if I can get them to I end up with mascara spots all over my eyelids and have to redo my eye makeup. I was using the Rocket Waterproof, which is great, but eventually clumps and doesn't add a ton of length. Lash Stiletto adds coat after coat with no clumping, and amazing separation. My husband immediately asked if they were fake lashes because there are so many! They don't look like I have 7 spider legs! Use a good curler and do 3-4 good coats. Add the Rocket at the base for added volume but you won't need it! It's so affordable, just try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by varamos0193

great mascara for lengthening but thats about it. clumps lashes together.. wouldn't recommend by itself.