E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

love the color of the contour powder, the blush not so much. But still four lippies for the price

on 2/6/2015 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product does nothing for my skin and maybe it is because of the color of the actual contour and bronzer is not my shade. I purchased this product because I thought I can of use it as a touch up powder for my face and highlight. It doesn't show up on my skin very well and it fades very quickly this product is just not for me I am not dissing this particular product I just know I wouldn't purchase it again because of lack of color payoff.

on 2/5/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the price and the packaging is very nice as well. The bronzer is a very nice color. It looks a little to dark for my skin but with some blending and setting powder it looks great. I'm disappointed in the blush though. It hardy gets on the brush, even if I brush on it really hard. It hardly showed up on my skin and by the time I got enough product on there most of my foundation came off because of all the blending I had to do. I would buy this again for the bronzer, but I'm a little upset about the blush.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was really excited to try this out after hearing so many good things about it and how it compared to NARS orgasm laguna/orgasm duo. I've used it once and straight away didnt like the look of it. It was very shimmery on my skin. The bronzer looked muddy like a rubbed dirt on the sides of my face... The blush color was quite nice, like a peachy/pink color, but didnt last long and looked streaky. Good thing about this is the packaging. Love the sleek compact and the big sized mirror.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I recently got this in St.Lucia for my birthday and it is my favorite thing in my makeup box! I have the most awkward skin tone ever (an weird pale olive w/yellow undertones, thanks winter.) and this has been the first pink that actually looks good on me. The bronzer is just the right shade for any kind of contouring and both the blush and bronzer will look even better in the summer! I will definitely be buying this again. Great pigment, great quality, with a low price.

on 2/1/2015 12:21:00 PM

$3 dupe for Nars Orgasm/Laguna. Although the blush here is more of a dupe for Nars Deep Throat (peachy pink with more pink), and the bronzer a tad darker than Laguna. Both products have shimmer in them. Very practical palette with a huge mirror. I took this travelling so many times, and loved it's super sturdy compact. I have to admit that the blush/bronzer are on the powdery side of things, and they do rub off fairly easily (which is not a concern for my Nars Orgasm/Laguna). However, for what you pay, this stuff is the bomb!

I don't use an all over bronzer, so the dark shade doesn't bother me, it's perfect for contouring applied with a light hand. The blush is beautiful to wear everyday, and is also super pigmented. I have a backup already and will continue to purchase when I run out!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in St. Lucia. I'm very pale and when I use a small amount of product both of the powders look good on my skin, something that is unusual for me as often contouring/bronzing powder will make me look muddy.

The blush is very pretty and natural. The bronzer is a bit hard to blend, but it is also a good product. You can't expect miracles from E.L.F., but this product is worth the value and does its job well.

on 1/12/2015 3:03:00 AM

I bought these in all 3 color combos and liked the St. Lucia the best. The Antigua blush was too glittery for me, although the color is nice. The TurksCaicos is a nice color set but the bronzer is a little too dark for me. I would have to use it lightly in order for me to wear it. The quality is good for the money you paid, but being how I like to change my cosmetics selections often, I probably would not repurchase.

on 1/9/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This does not compare to Tarte Park Avenue Princess, and the blush is glittery, but it is definitely worth buying. For the price you can buy 2 backups and still not spend as much as one Park Avenue Princess. If you are ghostly pale in the winter like me, the blush shows up fine. If you work in a formal setting I would skip the sparkly blush, but if you use it sparingly it is fine. The bronzer is not a dupe for anything high end, but I would not skip it.

I love the bronzer in this but I hate the blush. It is not pigmented enough for me. WNR

Video Reviews & Tutorials