November 24, 2014 | 1789 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ding6556

I love this! What a great dupe to NARS, and definatly not complaining about the price. I use this every single day. I have olive skin and works well, i use it as a contour and an overall bronze. Buy it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kinta80s

I had the older version of st. lucia kinda shade and was really loving it. But now they came up with three different shade options. Bought the one in Antigua and seriously can't hate it more. The blush was very faint, but the bronzer was a bit too pigmented and dark that it was impossible to blend out even with them applied before buffing out with powder. Wont repurchase any of them

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by iwikiwii

I own this in St. Lucia, and this is a really pretty duo.
The blush is a beautiful pinky shade that gives your cheeks a lovely pink-ish tint. Perfect for everyday wear. And the bronzer is awesome for bronzing up the face and contouring! I'd say the bronzer shows up matte enough for those things, but the blush has some shimmer to it. The bronzer lasts longer than the blush does, but that's not a big deal.
My only complaint is after opening and closing this compact so many times, the top has gotten pretty flimsy, and I'm afraid it might come apart.
But this duo is perfect for everyday wear and for $3 you can't beat it! would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Englishvik

I adore this duo, it's so affordable and the quality is just fantastic, I have very sensitive skin so I was skeptical to try this as it was so cheap ($2?! how can you NOT buy it?) but it went on flawlessly and didn't irritate my skin at all. Perfect for sculpting and contouring!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by itsglamourose

First of all, this is so affordable and the quality is good. I would reach for this more often than the NARS laguan/ Orgasm duo. I have the St. Lucia and I enjoy it so much that I'm ready for the next pan! But, if you overdo the bronzer it will turn muddy once oxidized. So a little light hand on the bronzer and it wil be perfect. Love that the blush looks natural!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Redhairedgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great idea for a blush and bronzed duo at a very affordable price. Great pigmentation and the bronzer isn't orangey toned. Peach shade is lovely. However if you don't like shimmer then this is not for you!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JulieWilson203

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a few bucks you canít beat this product. I tried ELF products on a whim while doing some online shopping, and I have to say, Iím very impressed. This DUO is very comparable to the NARS duo, and itís a fraction of the price. Itís become one of my beauty staples. The blush is a nice, light pink color, itís not too overpowering or bright. I think this blush would work great with all skin tones. The bronzer is a deep bronze (it has a slight shimmer/sheen to it) that you can layer and make as dark as youíd like. I also use the bronzer for contouring my cheeks and nose and it works wonders. I have pretty sensitive skin and this product hasnít made me break out at all. I canít say enough good things about this productÖIf you canít afford NARS or are looking for a cheaper alternative, I highly recommend you try ELF!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Artipatel7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was skeptical at first but I had to get it because of all of the people using it. At first it doesn't work to its full extent but after using it a coupes times, I was truly amazed. I use the bronzer as a dupe for Mac's Blunt which I also own and to be honest I prefer the E.L.F.
one over Blunt. Nicely pigmented and actually shows up unlike most bronzers on my dark tan skin. The blush also add a nice rosy glow to my face. I love how it's a duo because it's so convenient and easily portable. Definitely a steal for 3 dollars and no doubt will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like elf products, and really wanted to love this one too, but I had 2 problems with it:
A. It's too shimmery, even the bronzer is shimmery ,and I don't really like glowy bronzers.
B. The pink blush is too light for my medium to light skin tone, and is not too pigmented. The bronzer, on the other hand is very pigmented, so if you like the glow- its' a good option.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by cdutil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

For some reason I have a hard time finding drugstore bronzers that work well for me. They are usually either too orange, have a little too much shimmer or they just flat out don't show up. This bronzer and blush duo has to be one of my favorites! First off, this product is incredibly affordable. I use the St. Lucia shade(s) and the bronzer is perfect for my light/medium skin tone. It also blends out very nicely. The blush is a little bit iffy in my opinion. Personally the shade doesn't show up very well on my skin, but the bronzer in itself is worth the price! I absolutely love this product.