April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by lelts666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Itīs an ok mascara. It does lengthen and give some volume, but removing it is difficult. It doesnīt flake, but smudges a bit.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by haleyanna19

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. I hated the cheap feeling of the wand and brush. The brush is wayyyy too harsh, and I couldn't get my eyelashes evenly because the wand was so awkward. Used it one and then chunked it. Spend your 3 bucks somewhere else! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mandm082

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

There are some e.l.f. products that I really like, but this mascara is not one of them. You're definitely getting what you pay for on this one. Length? Kinda. Volume? Not so much. Next time, I'll just spend the few extra dollars for a better mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by silverwing

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. It is not a bad product, but it is not true to its name and that is where the problem is. It adds a little length but no real volume.

What this is a nice mascara for a more natrual eye look. If you are looking for something to add a little natural looking length and darken the lashes a bit, then this is a product to try.

I also liked that it did not clump or flake.

I probably would not buy this again because I prefer a more dramatic look for my eyelashes.

I can see this as a good product to steer towards people who are just starting out with makeup. If your teen wants to start wearing mascara, this may be one to try.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Terrible. Waste of time and TGI $3.... dont waste your time trying to build and volumize. ICK.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I was very surprised by the great quality of this. It really does make my eyelashes longer and darker. I have purchased this more than once!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

this will only be used for a last resort kinda thing; i'll stick to my lash blast; because it doesn't do anything for me; won't purchase this again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by kandibear

If you're looking for a cheap mascara that has little to no effect (for the natural look, maybe?) this is for you. Although, it definitely doesn't serve the purpose as a mascara in my opinion. The wand was very low-quality and rough on the delicate eye/lash area, and I saw no lengthening or volumizing to my lashes. It's alright for 3 dollars, though. Good to give to kids for them to play with! (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara one day when I was rushing around and needed something on the fly. I can't say much for it, though I've been spoiled by high-end mascaras for years (yes, I'm a former mascara snob - I'm trying to correct this!).

I find that the bristles on the wand are spread too far apart, and that I can't achieve any significant volume. Instead, I found that my lashes were clumped together and had a bit of a spikey appearance, if you know what I mean! I don't feel that this was very lengthening, either, which I don't really mind but would expect out of a product touted specifically as "lengthening". Throughout the day, I also found that the product smudged noticeably and flaked a bit, as well.

On the plus, it's obviously quite economical (I bought mine for $4 at Winners, though it can be bought for $3 online).

I have relegated mine to the bottom of my purse, to be used only in emergency situations only. I'm not a big fan of sharing mascara with others (had a bad experience with this as a teen!) so maybe this will be my "lender" mascara for others in their time of desperation. Ha!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by keanapalmtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have to use this on days where im going for an extreamly natural eye look because this does NOTHING for my lashes. the bristles on the wand are spaced pretty far appart so i feel it doesnt coat every lash like a more dense (big) wand would. the only thing i notices is if i curl my lashes reallllllllly well i get a little length. i dont count it as a waste since it only cost around 3 bucks