October 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ibbyrocks

I love this pen. It has great color and it's pretty easy to put on and it doesn't smudge.the only downfall is that it doesn't last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This pen works pretty good for only $2. I own it in the Black. It lasts all day on my eyes. And, I have never had any problems with it running or smudging. It is supposed to be waterproof. I have never cried while wearing it yet. So, I cannot say whether it really is waterproof or not (at least on my eyes).

I buy multiples of this product. Because, it will dry up after a while, and its always good to have a backup on hand when such does happen.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSue11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very watery- couldn't get a good line from it. Tip was way too bendy. It wasn't just one but two in a row like this. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I bought two thinking they were the perfect alternative for summer. They both dried out after one use! With the second one I was extra careful about leaving the cap on and it still wasn't great.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This only becomes waterproof AFTER you've walked around for an hour at work with raccoon eyes. And the fun part is that no one at work will say anything for fear of hurting your feelings lol REAL FRIENDS TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE BLACK STREAKS RUNNING DOWN YOUR FACE!!!! I definitely don't recommend this. Can you tell I've been traumatized? :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by neeeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mehhh, maybe I got a bad batch or something but this was definitely not waterproof. I'm really picky with eyeliner since I've tried a whole bunch and I found that a lot of them don't really stay. It was only $1 so I wasn't too bummed and I honestly didn't expect much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this stuff!! I mean seriously great. Again ELF has good & bad batches. So if you find yourself not liking this I say try another one I mean its only a buck lol. Once u get a good one you will he impressed! ELF is bad abt not being consistent in there makeup lines. Also the regular liquid liner is great aswell. This one just may be a bit easier to apply!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't know if I got a bad pen or what...but there isn't enough ink in here to line both of my eyes. The pen is so dry! After lining 1 eye, the pen is out of ink. I put the cap back on and shake it, but still no ink...The next day, I try the pen again, and the tip is barely moist.

I can't believe a new eyeliner can be so non-existent? Seriously, this is a fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by kirstenf376

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the waterproof eyeliner pen. It was only $2 and I got it in black. It is very easy to apply and it is great for thin or thick lines. The colour is great, very bold. It lasts all day without fading or smudging. Definitely my favourite eyeliner pen I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this months ago, I was testing out other brands of eyeliner and found one I loved so this kinda just landed at the bottom of my makeup case and stayed there. I went to use it as a base under another eyeliner but was more than pleased with the results so I decided to let it stand on its own and see what happened.
I paid a buck for it at Food 4 Less, I have it in the colors Midnight and Plum, I usually use a liquid eyeliner with a brush tip that I'm a master at applying so this was nothing. The colors are really pigmented and beautiful, I love bold dark lines and this delivers. It wore very well all day long without fading or smudging, there was some minor feathering onto the eyeshadow in the inner corners/tear duct area but nothing noticeable. I would repurchese and will be on the look out for other colors.This gets two thumbs up from me, another awesome cheap product from Elf :)