Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 11/14/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this lipstick! I love nude lipstick but I prefer the one with warm undertone to compliment my warm yellow undertone skin and this lipstick looks very nice on me. The shade is peachy warm and it makes my lips look fuller. I have pigmented lips and on me its not as opaque as I wish it could be but I can always layer it. I do think its not that moisturizing oddly enough I think my rimmel Kate matte lipstick collection #14 is more moisturizing on the lips than this. Will definitely buy again.

on 11/11/2013 2:19:00 AM

Overall I like this lipstick, but it's not as opaque as I'd like. It is a warm toned peachy type nude and it looks really nice on my NC20 skin. Other nudes I've tried in the past have made me look sickly and dead but this color really compliments my skin tone. I'm not sure if I'd purchase it again since I never wear it on it's own, I mainly use it mixed with other lipsticks or with a different colored gloss on top. It does tend to settle into fine lines for me at times but it truly is a nice color so I would recommend it . Also , it does have a really strong "old lady" smell, but I like old school scents so I'm ok with it :)

on 10/16/2013 6:19:00 PM

I love this lipstick! Not only is it a beautiful color but it feels amazing on the lips too! The color is more of a pinky/rosy nude but not too noticeable of those colors but it is still a natural nude rather than a concealer nude so it is perfect for all skin tones! It feel nice and light and moisturizing as well! You can't beat the price or the product so I highly recommend giving this a try!

on 10/10/2013 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the entire Moisture Renew line, both lipsticks and lip glosses. The products stay true to the name and are very moisturizing. No dryness, and no weird white lines. The coverage is good, the texture is nice, the lasting power is decent, and the colours are beautiful. This shade is no exception; it's the perfect matte nude lipstick. While the colour a bit paler than my natural lip colour, it still looks very natural on me. I imagine it would look even better on someone with lighter skin.

on 10/3/2013 7:46:00 PM

Thank you MUA reviewers! I purchased this recently and where has this been my entire life! Usually, nudes don't look good on me, but this is an amazing beige-nude, which doesn't wash my face out and make me look like a zombie. It's very moisturizing and the more you put on, the better it looks. It reminds me of Freckletone from MAC, but way more moisturizing. I got the last one at Target, but Rimmel really nailed it with this nude! It's going to become my HG nude lipstick and will definitely repurchase!!!

on 9/6/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

99% of the time I hardly wear nudes, but when I want to, Nude Delight is my go-to. It's a nude with peachy undertones, and very flattering on my NC25 complexion. Good pigmentation, glides evenly on the lips and lasts a decent amount of time. I much prefer it to Freckletone lipstick. Excellent everyday lipstick for any occasion.

on 9/5/2013 9:27:00 AM

This is such a beautiful nude lipstick on my NC 42 skin. It looks best over a lipliner and gives me a beautiful baby bardot look. Also the lipstick is pretty moisturising. If used with a lipbrush and layered and blotted, it lasts for a few hours. I don't know how well it holds up while eating or drinking but I suspect that reapplication will be needed.

on 8/28/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

this is my holy grail lipstick. love everything about it. a peachy-toned nude on my skintone looks so flattering. I wear this ALL the time. Love this shade. unbelievable. i usually pair it with any pink blush of my liking. i think it is attractive to have a nude lip and pink cheeks or vice versa, not matchy match. It is not THAT bad of a finish. It stays ok for a drugstore. It smells really good and I dont mind reapplying. Put a primer under neath and the color will pop even more! no it is not long wearing, but I mean for the price oh well. This color is gorgeous. If you are insecure about your lipstick leaving your lips, I guess not your first choice. but STILL worth tryying for the color as well as the price

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have NC30 skin and this is the only nude color that doesn't make me look like I'm sick. It is very moisturizing and has good color payoff.You also can't beat the price. The only thing I have a problem with is the weird rose scent. I hate it. But you can't be picky when it comes to a cheap product.

on 8/14/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this shade of lipstick, looks great when applied and very natural. Only complaint is that it doesn't last too long. I find I have to reapply it about every 45 minutes which isn't ideal. Overall, great lipstick if you don't mind reapplying.

Popular Lipsticks