Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 10/3/2013 7:46:00 PM

Thank you MUA reviewers! I purchased this recently and where has this been my entire life! Usually, nudes don't look good on me, but this is an amazing beige-nude, which doesn't wash my face out and make me look like a zombie. It's very moisturizing and the more you put on, the better it looks. It reminds me of Freckletone from MAC, but way more moisturizing. I got the last one at Target, but Rimmel really nailed it with this nude! It's going to become my HG nude lipstick and will definitely repurchase!!!

on 9/6/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

99% of the time I hardly wear nudes, but when I want to, Nude Delight is my go-to. It's a nude with peachy undertones, and very flattering on my NC25 complexion. Good pigmentation, glides evenly on the lips and lasts a decent amount of time. I much prefer it to Freckletone lipstick. Excellent everyday lipstick for any occasion.

on 9/5/2013 9:27:00 AM

This is such a beautiful nude lipstick on my NC 42 skin. It looks best over a lipliner and gives me a beautiful baby bardot look. Also the lipstick is pretty moisturising. If used with a lipbrush and layered and blotted, it lasts for a few hours. I don't know how well it holds up while eating or drinking but I suspect that reapplication will be needed.

on 8/28/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

this is my holy grail lipstick. love everything about it. a peachy-toned nude on my skintone looks so flattering. I wear this ALL the time. Love this shade. unbelievable. i usually pair it with any pink blush of my liking. i think it is attractive to have a nude lip and pink cheeks or vice versa, not matchy match. It is not THAT bad of a finish. It stays ok for a drugstore. It smells really good and I dont mind reapplying. Put a primer under neath and the color will pop even more! no it is not long wearing, but I mean for the price oh well. This color is gorgeous. If you are insecure about your lipstick leaving your lips, I guess not your first choice. but STILL worth tryying for the color as well as the price

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have NC30 skin and this is the only nude color that doesn't make me look like I'm sick. It is very moisturizing and has good color payoff.You also can't beat the price. The only thing I have a problem with is the weird rose scent. I hate it. But you can't be picky when it comes to a cheap product.

on 8/14/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this shade of lipstick, looks great when applied and very natural. Only complaint is that it doesn't last too long. I find I have to reapply it about every 45 minutes which isn't ideal. Overall, great lipstick if you don't mind reapplying.

on 8/13/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this color because it was 40% off at Rite Aid and I had just looked at an article singing its praises. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The color is just too peachy and warm for my skin tone and was not the type of nude that I am searching for to compliment my smokey-eye makeup look.

The scent is pleasant and it did moisturize, so I am planning on going back to Rite Aid and trying another color. However, I would not buy this color again.

on 8/13/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfect nude color to go with dramatic eyes and moisturizing also which is a plus.

I like this nude a lot. Not love, but really like. When I first bought this lippie, I hated the colour, but it grew on me. Unlike the paler nudes it doesn't make you look so washed out. I do wish it was a tiny bit paler though. This one is a more natural nude, probably better for skin tones slightly darker than my own.

It's nice and hydrating, goes on smooth and even. The packaging is ok. Personally I don't like the purple, i like simple and classic, it goes with everything in your makeup bag. But, ultimately the packaging doesn't really matter, it's the product itself.

on 7/3/2013 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The perfect peach without being to coral, red or orange. The peacher sister shade to Loreal's cult fave fariest nude and Just peachy which is more taupe and beige than this. Similar scent and everything. Wonderful.

Popular Lipsticks