April 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect nude color to go with dramatic eyes and moisturizing also which is a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I like this nude a lot. Not love, but really like. When I first bought this lippie, I hated the colour, but it grew on me. Unlike the paler nudes it doesn't make you look so washed out. I do wish it was a tiny bit paler though. This one is a more natural nude, probably better for skin tones slightly darker than my own.

It's nice and hydrating, goes on smooth and even. The packaging is ok. Personally I don't like the purple, i like simple and classic, it goes with everything in your makeup bag. But, ultimately the packaging doesn't really matter, it's the product itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

The perfect peach without being to coral, red or orange. The peacher sister shade to Loreal's cult fave fariest nude and Just peachy which is more taupe and beige than this. Similar scent and everything. Wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by amberlynnbg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is literally my favorite lipstick ever. I am a big fan of peachy nude lipsticks (think MAC Shy Girl, Freckletone, NARS Belle Du Jour) and have always been looking for that perfect balance of peach and pink without looking like concealer on my lips. This lipstick is literally that. I am NC25/30 and it is perfect for my skintone, but I think it would look like concealer on darker tones (NARS Honolulu Honey is a similar color but more warm-- and gorgeous on dark skin). The only downside is I hate the smell and the packaging. The smell is very grandma and perfumey while the plastic purple container is hideous and looks cheap. But I can't complain because it's dirt cheap and the perfect color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally! A nude lipstick that suits my skin tone! I made a mistake of buying a matte nude lipstick from revlon that made me look like a zombie. I love the purple glossy packaging of this, great price, and overall an awesome nude lipstick. Definately repurchasing!

It is also a DUPE for Mac SHY GIRL

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic peachy nude lipstick. I like the formula, it goes on smooth, and the color is great. I'd highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by misshennie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I am on my way finding a good nude lipstick which is on the drugstore range price. And thanks makeupalley, the review from all the ladies over here help me to purchase one. I didn't regret it since the color is pretty nice for daily use and easy to apply since it doesn't dry me (so I don't need lipbalm before applying it). I am NW25 and pretty beige-peach-pink lipstick color really my skin tone and my lip color.

I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

I bought this lipstick because I saw a lot of youtube gurus say they liked this lipstick, and I was looking for an orange/peachy based nude. I am quite pale with yellow undertones and I'm sad to say this lipstick is more a light creamy orange/peach on me rather than nude. I have friends that are a bit tanner than I am and this color looks better on them. It doesn't look bad on me, I actually like the color and this it's very appropriate during the daytime. However, if I am looking for more of a nude effect, I have to layer a foundation underneath. I would imagine this color to flatter almost anyone, but as a nude it probably will look especially best on girls that are NC30 or darker. I probably won't repurchase, but will search for a lipstick exactly like this, but a tad paler.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I have many of macs peachy nudes thanks to a swap sample bunch, but I wanted to pick this up since it was so cheap and I didn't mind trying it out just for comparison.

This lipstick is a very nice color but it leaves a very strange taste in my mouth when I wear it. I don't know how to explain it, but its a little off putting. Otherwise, I like the formulation and it is very flattering on my nc40 tone of the moment. It's supposed to be a dupe of macs shy girl I think.

I don't think I will repurchase, but I will definitely use this tube up. It's a flattering nude to go to when I wear a liner or smokey eye. However, it's not super moisturizing and I do have to put lip balm on underneath so that the cracks do not show up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Beautiful! I have owned this twice.This time I've decide to add Rimmel lipgloss & Rimmel lippencil.Very moisturizing on my lips.I really love this shade with a smoky daytime eye~