September 30, 2014 | 1147 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have NC30 skin and this is the only nude color that doesn't make me look like I'm sick. It is very moisturizing and has good color payoff.You also can't beat the price. The only thing I have a problem with is the weird rose scent. I hate it. But you can't be picky when it comes to a cheap product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this shade of lipstick, looks great when applied and very natural. Only complaint is that it doesn't last too long. I find I have to reapply it about every 45 minutes which isn't ideal. Overall, great lipstick if you don't mind reapplying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by autumneve22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this color because it was 40% off at Rite Aid and I had just looked at an article singing its praises. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The color is just too peachy and warm for my skin tone and was not the type of nude that I am searching for to compliment my smokey-eye makeup look.

The scent is pleasant and it did moisturize, so I am planning on going back to Rite Aid and trying another color. However, I would not buy this color again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect nude color to go with dramatic eyes and moisturizing also which is a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I like this nude a lot. Not love, but really like. When I first bought this lippie, I hated the colour, but it grew on me. Unlike the paler nudes it doesn't make you look so washed out. I do wish it was a tiny bit paler though. This one is a more natural nude, probably better for skin tones slightly darker than my own.

It's nice and hydrating, goes on smooth and even. The packaging is ok. Personally I don't like the purple, i like simple and classic, it goes with everything in your makeup bag. But, ultimately the packaging doesn't really matter, it's the product itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

The perfect peach without being to coral, red or orange. The peacher sister shade to Loreal's cult fave fariest nude and Just peachy which is more taupe and beige than this. Similar scent and everything. Wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by amberlynnbg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is literally my favorite lipstick ever. I am a big fan of peachy nude lipsticks (think MAC Shy Girl, Freckletone, NARS Belle Du Jour) and have always been looking for that perfect balance of peach and pink without looking like concealer on my lips. This lipstick is literally that. I am NC25/30 and it is perfect for my skintone, but I think it would look like concealer on darker tones (NARS Honolulu Honey is a similar color but more warm-- and gorgeous on dark skin). The only downside is I hate the smell and the packaging. The smell is very grandma and perfumey while the plastic purple container is hideous and looks cheap. But I can't complain because it's dirt cheap and the perfect color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally! A nude lipstick that suits my skin tone! I made a mistake of buying a matte nude lipstick from revlon that made me look like a zombie. I love the purple glossy packaging of this, great price, and overall an awesome nude lipstick. Definately repurchasing!

It is also a DUPE for Mac SHY GIRL

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic peachy nude lipstick. I like the formula, it goes on smooth, and the color is great. I'd highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by misshennie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I am on my way finding a good nude lipstick which is on the drugstore range price. And thanks makeupalley, the review from all the ladies over here help me to purchase one. I didn't regret it since the color is pretty nice for daily use and easy to apply since it doesn't dry me (so I don't need lipbalm before applying it). I am NW25 and pretty beige-peach-pink lipstick color really my skin tone and my lip color.

I will definitely repurchase.